Unity!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unity!!

why can't muslims unite, like 4get our differences n everything.... it'd be so K0oOl! gawd i hate it when sunnis an' shias argue over small things..the muslim ummah would be like so much stronger if we united... what do u ppl think???

Sunnis and Shias argue over things that are not a part of being a muslim. Allah(SWT) will measure a person as a muslim, not as a shia or a sunni or whatever. These are mere labels anyways.

Comment

very hi nice idea but kaka itz not possible anymore...y?...simply bcoz definition of muslim and islam variez from person to person and sector to sector...muslimz living in west have a different point of view abt islam and those living in east have their own perceptionz...i don't think they'll even compromise...unity is out of question, until basic religious differencez are settled...

God bless u...

DerVaisH

------------------
      muhabatein theen kabhi apne dermian kitni...
      bicha gaye hai anna hum mein doorian kitni...
      abhi to toota hai dil hi teri judai mein...
      girein gi hum pe abhi aur bijlian kitni...

Comment

perhaps the 'pervaizi' group has some point (pervaizi group does not take 'hadith/sunna' in consideration when making 'rules/fiqh').

most of the controversies in ummah arise from 'sayings/hadeeth' of Prophet PBUH. everyone uses 'an interpretation' of a hadith his way while making up a sect. while there was a time when ahadith were fabricated.

PS: i'm not a 'pervaizi', but I take/wisht to take those ahadith which give us rules/fiqh but not those which talks about "who is superior in deeds/thoughts", "who (in sahaba) is purer", etc.

------------------
        We oughta be Changez like, don't we?

Comment

Dervaish you may be right to an extent, but as a muslim who live in west of world I see no differences in my thoughts and attitudes from a muslim who lives in a different country. And whenever I saw these similarities between us I really got surprise. Our views are very familiar I think. Though I am living in a different country it is very amusing to see that the discussions and problems of pakistan and my country are same. Whenever I read this form I saw that as a muslim we discuss same things, we have same problems and so on..then may be the solution is the same for us. I think anyway we muslims unite each other with our hearths and prays each other. Indenosia is very far from my country maybe it is the most far country to here,but whenever I heard sad news about there I get sorry and a muslim brother or sister who is living in indenosia is more close to me than a person who is hater islam in my country (one of them is my real brother);so that how can this feeling be explained? I think with only word ''UNÝTY OF HEARTHS OF MUSLÝMS'',As a foreign of pakistan,my hearth was always with kashmirin oppressed muslims,whenever a bullet killed a chilled at there that bullet also shoted me. But I only saw pakistan and kashmir in map and I also even never saw a pakistani in my life. Anyway Shehzaada I agree with you totaly,take care friends...

Comment

Comment

pk i'm a changed man........

Comment

Originally posted by Shehzaada:
                good change!

------------------
                We oughta be Changez like, don't we?

Comment

i agree that we need unity, but disunity is not caused from the groups, because diiferences of opinion is allowed except in aqeeda.

The main cause of disunity today is to do with the 55 or more countries present today, who say i am pakistani, i am arab and so on...

Until we are not one ummah, with one leader and one state, we will never be united.

[This message has been edited by -asim- (edited September 19, 2001).]

Comment

Truly excellent change
                    Many more muslims like you and this Ummah shall inshallah pull itself together once more to stand united!!!!
                    Muslims are so good at dividing that they can divide the atom. If you see two Muslims, probably they belong to 3 parties.
                    Al-Ghazali

Comment

Shezaada,

Wish everyone would be infected by your change.

------------------
                      “na maiN momin vich masiitaaN, na maiN muusaa, na fir'aun!”
                      Ain't new ta this....HOMEINVASION('93)

Comment

One down a few hundered thousand more to go.........

Comment

Working...
                        X