Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets pray for our Muslim brethren in Afghanistan!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets pray for our Muslim brethren in Afghanistan!!

Hadith 1
    Hadhrat Nu’maan ibn Basheer (Radhiallaahu Anhu) narrates that Rasulullah
    (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) said, ‘You will see the believers in their mutual
    mercy for one another, mutual love for one another, and mutual companion for one
    another like a body. When one limb (of the body) complains that effects the
    entire body by being awake and having fever.’ (Mishkaat pg.422; Qadeemi)

Hadith 2
    Hadhrat Abu Musa (Radhiallaahu Anhu) narrates that Rasulullah (Sallallaahu
    Alayhi Wasallam) said, ‘A believer to a believer is like a building that
    strengthens one another (with each brick).’ (Ibid)

Hadith 3
    Hadhrat Ibn Umar (Radhiallaahu Anhu) narrates that Rasulullah (Sallallaahu
    Alayhi Wasallam) said, ‘A Muslim is a brother of another Muslim, so do not
    oppress him and do not hand him over (to the mercy of the enemies when he is in
    trouble).’ (Ibid)

In view of the advises in the aforegoing Ahaadith, we, the Muslim Ummah should
    be concerned for our Muslim brethren in Afghanistan and engage in Du’aa and
    avail ourselves for whatever assistance is required of us when the need arises.

[This message has been edited by Shehzaada (edited September 18, 2001).]

Afghanistan has 2 factions fighting amongst themselves. Both are muslims. If you support one, you are ominously opposing the other, which also happens to be a muslim faction.

How do you decide? What criteria do you use?

Comment

Originally posted by Akif:
      Afghanistan has 2 factions fighting amongst themselves. Both are muslims. ......

How do you decide? What criteria do you use?
      are they both fighting to implement Islam?

if I understand you correctly, you are saying Ahmed Shah Masood (late)'s alliance is also Muslim who is fighting with Taleban who is also Muslim group, right?

if thats the case, can we examine who tried their best, made efforts to implement Islam while in control?

------------------
      We oughta be Changez like, don't we?

Comment

A few more quesstions: Which group has the support of shiates of Iran? . Which group's leader went to a kafir country to garner support against the other group (even the opponents would not dare call them kaafir at least)? Which group is opposed by all the combines forces of kaafirs?

Comment

I believe there are innocent Afghan Muslims and I pray to Allah for their safety.

May Allah give them the strength to go through the hardships that they have endured upon themselves and also those which will be indicted on them from outside!
          I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
          - Robert McCloskey

Comment

Without the Khilafat system and a sincere ruler we are in the position where we can not defend ourselves against our enemies, this includes Aghanistan and muslims everywhere. The fact that afghan factions have been fighting is wrong as force is not the correct Islamic methodology to establish the Islamic system as highlighted by the Prophets(saw) actions in Makkah.
            This however is not a reason not to defend muslims when they face attack from Kuffar, be they from the Taliban, or the Northern Alliance or any other Muslim.
            However when he had the Islamic state and hence after muslims were defended and protected.
            The prophet (saw) said "the Imam is a shield, behind which you fight and behind which you are protected"
            This is the mother of duties and the urgency to remove Musharaf, Mubarak, Khatami, Sadam, Asad and their like, is apparent, this is something we have the capability of with the help of Allah (swt) insha allah.

Comment

Originally posted by iqadeer:
              A few more quesstions: Which group has the support of shiates of Iran? . Which group's leader went to a kafir country to garner support against the other group (even the opponents would not dare call them kaafir at least)? Which group is opposed by all the combines forces of kaafirs?
              are you trying to implement shias are against Islam?

Comment

Working...
              X