Ahmadis are Muslim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahmadis are Muslim

In light of the recent tragic events, I think Pakistan should declare that Ahmadis are Muslim. Not that it matters, but it will be a step in the right direction. Because I believe that this whole sectarian movement in the country started with the declaration against Ahmadis, and the same fanatic elements have been involved in other sectarian unrest (shia-sunni, etc.). By retracting that provision which makes Ahmadis non-muslims, Pakistan can send a clear message to religious fanatics that their days are numbered.

wotever u say but it wont make any difference brother i mean u guyz r non-muslims and will stay for ever with ur own made prophet, messiah or wotever u wanna call him !!!

Comment

Originally posted by NYAhmadi:
      In light of the recent tragic events, I think Pakistan should declare that Ahmadis are Muslim. Not that it matters, but it will be a step in the right direction. Because I believe that this whole sectarian movement in the country started with the declaration against Ahmadis, and the same fanatic elements have been involved in other sectarian unrest (shia-sunni, etc.). By retracting that provision which makes Ahmadis non-muslims, Pakistan can send a clear message to religious fanatics that their days are numbered.
      well, this only possible if pakistanis understand when the mence of fanticisam started in pakistan supoorted by govt of bhutto. Until than I dont see any govt will do any effort. However I think Pakistan govt should make public the session of assembly in 1973 when ahamdies are made "kafir". The whole session is great way of understanding the reasoning behind the decision.

Besides we have survived the most tough time during the Zia-Ul-Haq and after that. As far as myself concern, I am muslims or not muslim, it will be judgement from Allah, not from Pakisatni assembly or illetrate mullah.

------------------
      "Away from Eyes......Close to Heart"

[This message has been edited by Insaaniat (edited September 17, 2001).]

Comment

NYA : Nice to see your'e here posting. I knew you lived in NYC and when the WTC was attacked I was a little worried. I hope you and your family are OK.

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by NYAhmadi:
          [B]In light of the recent tragic events, I think Pakistan should declare that Ahmadis are Muslim. Not that it matters, but it will be a step in the right direction. Because I believe that this whole sectarian movement in the country started with the declaration against Ahmadis, and the same fanatic elements have been involved in other sectarian unrest (shia-sunni, etc.). By retracting that provision which makes Ahmadis non-muslims, Pakistan can send a clear message to religious fanatics that their days are numbered.
          ============================================

Comment

Originally posted by NYAhmadi:
            how does the tragic event in NY relate with Ahmedis declared non-Muslims (which I'm personally not in favor of)?

this is not the only problem Pakistan is facing. Pak is facing multi-dimensional problems.

------------------
            We oughta be Changez like, don't we?

Comment

Not that it counts, I am wholehertedly in favour of declaring Ahmadies as being muslims.My opinion is;

"Anybody who consider himself as muslim has a right to be called a muslim".

Ahmadies are muslim and by declaring them non-muslim Pakistan had just added more blames to its list of discrimination and violations of human rights.

Comment

I've always believed that only God can decide who is a muslim and who is not.

If someone told me that they were an Ahamdi, I would treat them just like any other muslim brother or sister. I trust God to be all-knowing, I'm sure he's more than capable of sorting the wheat from the chaff on Judgement Day.

Comment

Originally posted by analyze it:
                  Not that it counts, I am wholehertedly in favour of declaring Ahmadies as being muslims.My opinion is;

"Anybody who consider himself as muslim has a right to be called a muslim".

Ahmadies are muslim and by declaring them non-muslim Pakistan had just added more blames to its list of discrimination and violations of human rights.

Comment

Working...
                  X