Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the god of the jewish, christian and islamic faiths is a terrorist.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the god of the jewish, christian and islamic faiths is a terrorist.

my study of the semetic faiths: judaism, christianity and islam, lead me to believe that ALL 3, though not always in an explicit way, breed aggressive intolerant violent attitudes in their most ardent, hardcore followers. (since MOST believers are generally not "hardcore", they still remain civilized/human DESPITE of the faiths that they follow, which is a testament to the inherent good nature of people, I believe)

It has been my observations that the general pattern in these faiths is to separate humanity into two fundamentally opposing groups: the believers vs. the pagans/infidels/kafirs/non-believers making it extremely easy to use religious propaganda to dehumanize the "kafris" and commit vicious acts of "terrorism" against them, it is all sanctioned by God's word.

Which brings me to my point, the God of these faiths is Himself, a terrorist. How do I come to that conclusion? It's simple, by reading the scriptures of these faiths. There are numerous myths/stories, which show that God is a terrorist.

For example, in the Noah's Ark story, God flooded the entire planet and drowned all of the so-called non-believers simply because they did not believe in Him - now think of how many innocent children must have drowned (a truly horrible way to die) because surely Noah couldnt have taken everybody on his Ark.

In the Qur'an it states that:

"(Allah)We sent Noah to his people. He said: "O my people! worship Allah! ye have no other god but Him. I fear for you the punishment of a dreadful day"

Source: Surah Al-Araf Verse 59.

Which is basically Noah "warning" the people about the threat/wrath of Allah. Basically proving that God uses terror tactics and threats to provide motivation for people to believe in Him.

There are many other examples, I could pick from the scriptures of the Big 3, but I'll save them for later.

Anyhow, if the God of these religions (Islam, Christianity, Judaism) is not above using terrorist tactics to make people believe in Him then why wouldnt his most enthusiastic and hardcore followers use them as well?

Peace to All.

p.s. before anyone ignorantly assumes, i am not a "hindu" and will not sit here and try to defend anyting present within the variety of hindu beliefs or that of any other group that is similar to the argument i am making against the big three western faiths. lets stick to the points raised, and leave etc. to another discussion.

[This message has been edited by i-n-i (edited September 17, 2001).]

you are talking from you 'human frame of reference'.

------------------
    We oughta be Changez like, don't we?

Comment

Originally posted by Changez_like:
      you are talking from you 'human frame of reference'.

&nd what other perspective, would i as a human, be able to speak from?

your "critique" is a cop-out.

Comment

Originally posted by i-n-i:
        &nd what other perspective, would i as a human, be able to speak from?

your "critique" is a cop-out.

just think about it... if you are an owner of a computer, do you not have the right to create data, modify data, delete data from your PC??? would you be called terrorist if you changed/deleted data?

if God created universe, HE is the OWNER, so HE can do what HE wants.

this is what I can think of it...

Comment

Originally posted by Changez_like:
          just think about it... if you are an owner of a computer, do you not have the right to create data, modify data, delete data from your PC??? would you be called terrorist if you changed/deleted data?

if God created universe, HE is the OWNER, so HE can do what HE wants.

this is what I can think of it...

interesting way of looking at it, thanks

but in this case, isnt god using the threat of destruction as a way of motivating free thinking people into believing in him

why cant that be defined as terrorism?

data in one's computer is not a free, thinking for itself being, i can threaten to delete the data in my computer all i want, it doesnt mean anything, my data does not have the capacity to care or fear me. thus that is not a form of terrorism. data has no heart for fear/terror to be incited into.

Comment

Changez_like : Bhai dont get entangled in the web i-n-i is spawning. Looks like s/he just took philosophy 101 and the main objective of that class is to make one feel unhappy about god OR che's been watching too much of Bobby Batista on Cnn (America talks back).

Just ignore i-n-i

Comment

INI Dear

Your observation and conclusions can only come from a Buddhist perspective. Even then, your comments in themselves are illogical and flawed.

If you do not follow the Law of the Land, you will be penalised. This is a Fundamental Rule Governing all of Mankind. Whether you believe you have the Freedom of Choice, Speech and Movement, you still have to abide by certain rulings, and if these are breached, a penalty is payable. All countries across the World operate this regime, regardless of set up.

Please name one that does not!!

Therefore, if God is a Terrorist as you claim, then all of Mankind is also a Terrorist for acting in the same manner.

Is it wrong to act similar to the role model!!!

God makes it abundantly clear that whosoever does not follow the Right Path, will perish. In other words you will learn the hard way and pay a penalty.

On the same hand God has also stated that he is the Most Merciful and will pardon all sins if He so Wills except Shirk (associating partners with God).

Who knows better, the Creator or the Created?

A Terrorist would not accept difference of opinion or practices and will terrorise in return.

And God gives plenty in abundance and provision to people who don't even believe or accept in His Existence!!

However, if you honestly believe that God is a Terrorist, then your first duty as a Law abiding Citizen is to report God to the Authorities!!!!!

See ya cuz I wouldn't wanna be ya.

Comment

Working...
              X