Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bombing of innocents, GOOD or BAD?

What do you all think?
    "And those who oppress shall see what kind of outcome overturns them." [26:227] Al-Quran

I notice for some reason some muslims are very pleased to hear this news.

I know America hsd been hurt badly and everything. But is it the right way to go about things? Killing innocents?

Share your views please.

[This message has been edited by Pagluu (edited September 11, 2001).]
    "And those who oppress shall see what kind of outcome overturns them." [26:227] Al-Quran

Comment

dear bro....

Killing innocents is not allowed in Islam, either they are Americans or Phalestinians, Afghanis or Kashmiris.

And those who did this in America.....(Whole world would be shocked when they find out who did it?????)......
      they wouldn't attempt to prove it right from Islam.

They know its wrong, against Islam but they did it.

Comment

Paglu
        Yaar It does not matter which religion u look up. Killing innocent people is just not acceptable, its barbaric. And its by no means got anything to do with the greatest of all religions "Islam".

Zein

Comment

no body will ever appreciate killing of innocents

Comment

Who is innocent?
            "A woman has got to be able to say, and not feel guilty, 'Who am I, and what do I want out of life?' She mustn't feel selfish and neurotic if she wants goals of her own, outside of husband and children"

Comment

Islam does not allow the deliberate, targetted killing of innocents as seen yesterday.
              Muslims are so good at dividing that they can divide the atom. If you see two Muslims, probably they belong to 3 parties.
              Al-Ghazali

Comment

Islam is the best religion. Fundamental Islam is the worst.
                Thanks to the likes of Ladins and Talebans, all of the Muslims are in deep sh*t today.
                If your religion is worth killing for, please start with yourself.

Comment

Obviously bad!!!

No normal person can do such a barbaric thin'...

Comment

I absolutely agree.. killing of innocent people is wrong.

Killing of over 100,000 innocent people in Iraq was wrong

Killing over 10,000 innocent people in Sudan was wrong

Killing innocent people in Afghanistan was wrong

Why were these innocent people killed?

Comment

Originally posted by Nussairee:
                      Islam is the best religion. Fundamental Islam is the worst.
                      Thanks to the likes of Ladins and Talebans, all of the Muslims are in deep sh*t today.
                      so someone told you that OBL is the RESPONSIBLE person? any proofs?

killing of civilians is not supported by any religions. it has been done only by dictators/kings to oppress uprisings in their kingdom.
                      ------------------
                      We oughta be Changez like, don't we?

[This message has been edited by Changez_like (edited September 13, 2001).]

Comment

Originally posted by CoolDude:
                        I absolutely agree.. killing of innocent people is wrong.

Killing of over 100,000 innocent people in Iraq was wrong

Killing over 10,000 innocent people in Sudan was wrong

Killing innocent people in Afghanistan was wrong

Why were these innocent people killed?
                        very true!

killing civilians/innocent is wrong no matter who does it!

------------------
                        We oughta be Changez like, don't we?

Comment

Originally posted by Pagluu:
                          I notice for some reason some muslims are very pleased to hear this news.

I know America hsd been hurt badly and everything. But is it the right way to go about things? Killing innocents?

Share your views please.
                          Yes, some Muslims were happy to hear this news - but not all. It is never right nor justified to bomb innocent people; Islam does not condone this at all. Personally I think any attempts to distinguish civilians by their nationality is revolting. I don't feel more sympathy for someone based upon the language someone speaks, or any other such aspect. Claiming the life of one innocent individual, in Islam, is akin to killing all of humanity.

Please do not form your opinions of Islam based upon the actions of any particular group of Muslims; if indeed genuine evidence subsequently proves that such and such individual committed these terrorist attacks and that person happens to be Muslim, it would be grossly wrong to believe that there is justification in Islam for such a heinous act. Islam is much much more than that, it is a peaceful religion despite all the unfortunate stereotypes.

Comment

Yes, some Muslims were happy to hear this news - but not all.
                            Islam does not condone the killing of women, of children, of the elderly, in times of war we are told not to even harm vegetation. Our Prophet (saw) would not let his followers attack at night.

Those that cheer at the news of these attacks are pretty pathetic. There's a hadith, where the Prophet(saw) says, You are not a true believer, until you wish for your brother what you wish for yourself.' That does not mean just your sibling, that does not mean your brother in islam, that means your brother in humanity. Islam teaches us to stand with the weak, the oppressed. Whether they're muslim or nonmuslim, to the extent that if its our mother, our father, our spouse, our brother that is taking advantage of another, we cannot side with them. If a fellow muslim does something wrong, its our duty to try to correct them, its also for us not to condone their actions if they are against the teachings of islam.

Comment

Originally posted by Girl from Quraysh:
                              There's a hadith, where the Prophet(saw) says, You are not a true believer, until you wish for your brother what you wish for yourself.' That does not mean just your sibling, that does not mean your brother in islam, that means your brother in humanity. Islam teaches us to stand with the weak, the oppressed. Whether they're muslim or nonmuslim, to the extent that if its our mother, our father, our spouse, our brother that is taking advantage of another, we cannot side with them.
                              extremely well stated, GfQ.

Comment

Working...
                              X