Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brothers and Sisters.. Help.. What is Bin Laden's Background?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brothers and Sisters.. Help.. What is Bin Laden's Background?!

It's so unclear to me about this man.. The media does play a big role, however this man seems to have a hidden agenda behind him.

First, he is emerges from saudi arabia, settles in sudan, commits his undefined alleged attacks, settles in Afghanistan, generates his base there, Taliban gets confused, they accept him for his finansial support and goes on whith his opperations, that I don't see benefitting Islam.

Plus, the Islamic conflicts between him and the Afghani people.. For, it's popular that Usama B.L. is a fenatic of the wahabi sect..

What's confusing is that you can't believe the media, thus you don't know how things are going...!
    Ahmad G
    Islamic Studies Teacher/Student.

There was a documentary on him last night by PBS. I feel that this documentary should BOTH sides and was not biased at all.

Go to http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/binladen/ for more information.

------------------
    "Labaik, Allahumma Labaik, Labaik La Sharika Laka Labaik, Innal Hamda Wa N'amata Laka Wal Mulk, La Sharika Lak." "Here I am at your service, O Allah, here I am. Here I am at your service and no partners do you have. Verily All Praise and All Bounty belong to you, and Yours alone is The Sovereignty. No partners do you have."
    22.1 . O mankind! Fear your Lord . Lo! the earthquake of the Hour ( of Doom ) is a tremendous thing .

Comment

Originally posted by Hinna:
      There was a documentary on him last night by PBS. I feel that this documentary should BOTH sides and was not biased at all.

Go to http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/binladen/ for more information.

Thnkx for the url! It wasn't biased at all. !!! definitely worth reading

Comment

Thanks Hinna for the link..i have spent 5 hours on the site so far..but still i am reading it..its a very informative and unbiased site...learned a lot from it..

Comment

Working...
        X