X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

two more shias shot dead

2 shot dead in Karachi
    (Updated at 0930 PST) Afzal Nadeem
    KARACHI: Two persons, father and son, were shot dead early morning on Wednesday in Gizri area by unidentified motorcyclists, reports our correspondent.

The deceased were identified as Maulana Syed Razi Haider (father) and Syed Abass Ali (son, 16-year old).

shias just dont have a right to live in pakistan now..every single day 2/3 shias are getting killed

Inna lillahi wa inna illahi rajioon.

It is really sad to hear this. I heard it from my younger brother as Razi Haider was his teacher.

I don't know when people will understand each other's point of view without killing each other.

Comment

Its very sad, but all actions have reaction.

I think, if we all ask Allah for help solve our disputes... But when we turn to deceased sacred individuals for help-that makes Allah very angry at people who ask for help other that him and still call your self Muslim...

Again, very sad and tradgic to see this happening but, one side have to think WHY, what is the reason...

------------------
      "I am not playing with a full deck!"

Comment

Originally posted by Abdul Basit:

I think, if we all ask Allah for help solve our disputes...
        But when we turn to deceased sacred individuals for help-that makes Allah very angry at people who ask for help other that him and still call your self Muslim...
        some ppl will never learn!!Infact ppl like you are given islam a bad name..

Comment

Originally posted by Abdul Basit:
          Its very sad, but all actions have reaction.

I think, if we all ask Allah for help solve our disputes... But when we turn to deceased sacred individuals for help-that makes Allah very angry at people who ask for help other that him and still call your self Muslim...

Again, very sad and tradgic to see this happening but, one side have to think WHY, what is the reason...

Abdul, I am beginning to understand why there is so much division among muslims and why the more educated and true muslims ridicule and abase your brand of islam. NYAhmedi and Akif are absolutely right in putting you in place. God bless you sir!

Comment

Note from Admin: No insults please.

LEt America go and wipe out Telban.
            I bet there will be no secterian killings then.
            Shia and sunni have lived together for centuries without any killings. This has all started since Taleban is born, thanks to Saudi Sheikhs.

[This message has been edited by Admin (edited September 13, 2001).]
            If your religion is worth killing for, please start with yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Nussairee:

LEt America go and wipe out Telban.
              I bet there will be no secterian killings then.
              Shia and sunni have lived together for centuries without any killings. This has all started since Taleban is born, thanks to Saudi Sheikhs.
              have you ever read history??? Shia vs Sunni fight has been in Pakistan long before Taleban's activity in Afghanistan.

how old are you by the way? probably that might shed some light on your view.

May Allah have mercy on the killed ones and help whom they left behind, aameen.

------------------
              We oughta be Changez like, don't we?

[This message has been edited by Changez_like (edited September 13, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by Admin (edited September 13, 2001).]

Comment

These killings have little to do with sunni/shia topic and more to do with politics. Do you honestly believe that the gunmen (or the men behind them) are such good muslims that they think that shias/sunnis should die? It's all politics.. same as Northern Ireland and England.. just don't drag Islam into it.

Comment

Abdul Basit

One question. Did anyone here say anything about praying to "deceased" people that you started your lecture?

Comment

Inna lillahi wa inna illahi rajioon.

People are mad and kill people as a tit for tat.

Three killed in Karachi shooting Dawn 14 Septemeber 2001

KARACHI, Sept 13: At least three persons died and four were wounded when unknown gunmen opened fire on participants of a religious gathering in Azizabad on Thursday night.

Police said that participants were boarding buses after culmination of a religious gathering at Madni Masjid in Azizabad No.4, near Ali Square when unknown persons riding a motorcycle appeared and opened fire on them and escaped. As a result of firing at least seven persons were injured who were rushed to the Abbasi Shaheed Hospital, where two of the injured who remained unidentified were pronounced dead.

While the third victim who was identified as Noor Mohammad, 30, expired during treatment, doctors said.

The rest of the four injured who were admitted for treatment at the hospital were identified as Kifayatullah, 20, Tajumal Shah, 26, Zartoon Khan, 30 and Moinuddin, 25.

Comment

Inna lillahi wa inna illahi rajioon
                      realy sad indeed.. so many innocent people being killed due to some hate-ridden on both sides..
                      ..better if the subject of the post had been 2 muslims killed than 2 shias.. this division is sickening..
                      Saints are fine for Heaven, but they are hell on earth.

Comment

This is horrifying but stupid ppl exist everywhere! May ALLAH (swt) provide them a place in Jhannat..amin.

------------------
                        Ishq bhi ho Hijaab mein husn bhi ho Hijaab mein. Ya tu khud Aaskhaar ho ya mujh ko Aaskhaar kar.
                        Ain't new ta this....HOMEINVASION('93)

Comment

Working...
                        X