It is Un-Islamic..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is Un-Islamic..

Praise be to Allah and may Allah raise the rank of our great role model prophet Mohammad, thereafter,

We thank Allah who made us steadfast to Islam and its precious teachings which are teachings far from terroisem and violence and teachings of loving and caring for the sake of Allah.

For, the Prophet said: "One's faith is not complete untill he Loves for his brother what you loves for himself".

No matter how much allegations are made, the attack on USA/New York has not benefited Islam. This is the fact, although our Muslim people have suffered A LOT, more than the americans can immagine and more than they ever saw, namely in palestine, but nonetheless, Islam is the religion of abiding rules of Allah no matter how the conditions are.

If my family is being killed in palestine, and I live in usa, it does not give me the right to kill or HARM my non-Muslim, kaffir, disbeliever neighbor. In fact, it is a sin if I harm him!! (other than the self defence).

For, those attackers do have a hidden agenda, whoever they are. But if they were of those who USE the name of Islam and calling it jihad, USA is not the country that suffered from them only! These organizations have did the same thing back in our ISLAMIC COUNTRIES and they called that jihad!.. What kind of Jihad is it for "Muslims" to kill Muslims?!..

Such organizations that are bombing and shooting and literaly SLAUGHTERING men, women and children!.. even mosques are being attacked and men killed. Women are being assaulted physically in the ugliest manner one can immagine. Yes these acts are happening in our Islamic countries by people that are supposed to be "our people".. places like Algeriay or Egypt or Sudan and many others.. Those terrorists are extremely off of Islam teachings and we must warn against them wherever we are.

These people use the name of our religion and they perform there ugly acts by the name of Jihad!>... These kinds of people are not true Muslims, they are not real scholars and sheikhs.. they are performing a certaing agenda..

Looking back at what happened in USA/New York, what do you think the world is saying about Islam?! ... It will take a while for us to prove that these acts are unislamic but we must stand up for it and face it!

We Ask Allah to protect us.
    Ahmad G
    Islamic Studies Teacher/Student.

[This message has been edited by Ahmad G (edited September 18, 2001).]
    Ahmad G
    Islamic Studies Teacher/Student.

Comment

Working...
    X