Hindu girl wants to revert to Islaam.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hindu girl wants to revert to Islaam.

Salaam! to all. Alhamdullilah a friend of mine (she is more of a sister too me) named Soma has decided to embrace Islam after doing tonnes of research, she says she likes hijab because it shelters women from impolite stares...

She asked me what sort of jewelry is permisable for muslim women and which is forbidden, she currently wears

Toe rings(2 pairs)
    Payal(ankle chain)
    Nose ring(Left side)
    Ear ring

I was wondering if u ppl could tell me which of the above r permissible and which are forbidden (if any)

Do any of u no good sites/books i could order online on Islam for beginners, like ones which teach how to pray namaaz etc.

JazakAllah Khairun!

God Bless U all!!!

16 visits and no replys?????? oh my gawd like i need your help quick, theres got to be someone out there who could help!!!

oh my gawd i'm sooo happy for her.... hApPy HaPpY hApPy HaPpY hApPy....lo sorry i'm just sooo excited..

G0d b|355 U all!!!

Comment

If the payal jangles, then it is not allowed. As for the rest I don't know.
      "A woman has got to be able to say, and not feel guilty, 'Who am I, and what do I want out of life?' She mustn't feel selfish and neurotic if she wants goals of her own, outside of husband and children"

Comment

don't know too much in detail.. but she should not be pushed away from Islam based on these points...

most of the times these things will be covered anyways.. but even if they are not.. she can make decision on it much later on..

I have had serious disagreements with some muslims who were so harsh with recent reverts that those people almost changed their mind - their point - if Islam is supposed to be religion of tolerance.. then how come these people don't show it to us.

These people do not know all the information.. and unless they get to live life as a muslim - part of the community - they will not completely get over their previous ways..

Comment

Salam,

I'm glad that she wants to revert to Islam. I could recommend a couple of very good sites. The best in my opinion is :
          http://www.youngmuslims.ca

cuz I'm part of this organisation. But it has an online library of books that are chosen to address many issues on Islam today. It also has great links to all types of useful sites. This one site has it all. If your friend needs to ask any questions, she can email us at any time. Contacts are also on the website.

Comment

This is really message from Hindu girl or some muslim himself pretending to be a hindu girl and spreading false propoganda.
            Any way it is nothing wrong to convert to muslim if one wants to be.But Why to choose such religion which teaches nothing but hatred (Jihad).It will only worsen your life.If you are in search of spiritual peace,then search in your own religion itself and you will get lots of.Have you tried yoga? It cleans your soul and mind and makes this earth heaven.
            Reply immediately

Comment

The answer to your question is she can only wear jewellery inside the home, what ever it is even the payal.

When she goes out she must wear the hijab and jilbab that covers her upto and including the feet (face and hands don't need to be covered) and nothing else. Even make-up and perfume are not allowed outside but at home are recommended.

From ahadith:

The one who wears make-up and perfume outside is like the one who commits zinna.

Also here is site for the fundamental ideas: http://www.hizb-ut-tahrir.org/english/english.html
              go to adopted books and see The System of Islam.

Originally posted by arrehman:
              This is really message from Hindu girl or some muslim himself pretending to be a hindu girl and spreading false propoganda.
              Any way it is nothing wrong to convert to muslim if one wants to be.But Why to choose such religion which teaches nothing but hatred (Jihad).It will only worsen your life.If you are in search of spiritual peace,then search in your own religion itself and you will get lots of.Have you tried yoga? It cleans your soul and mind and makes this earth heaven.
              Reply immediately
              You have no understanding of Islam!!!
              Jihad is for liberation not hatred. I think you are better of looking at Islam and speaking to someone before you make a judgement and tell others.

looks more like you are the one who is teaching hatred!!!

-------------------------------------
              Khilafah- The need of the Time

Comment

Salaam, God bless all muslims who replied the info was really usefull...
                JazakAllah khairun!!

Reply immediately
                You fool! do u have any idea what your talking about????????????????

Do you even know what Jihad means?

Islam is a religion of peace, in Islam every one is treated equally which is one of the reasons it is the FASTEST growing religion on earth, Yes!!! fastest growing religion on earth unlike some man made bull crap...
                Islam is the only way to salvation.

hinduism teaches HATRED, with your caste system, burning women alive, treating fellow humans as untouchables etc. etc.

Judge a religion by its scriptures NOT its people. Allah and Islam are perfect, Muslims are not.....

Man you are seriously ****** in the head, your *brain washed* by kaafir media and those pundits.....I know i could go on for hours but it aint gonna make n e difference to u, cuz hinduism has filled you with hatred from head to toe..

go drink urine, eat cow crap or worship you penis god or something..

[This message has been edited by Shehzaada (edited September 13, 2001).]

Comment

Any way it is nothing wrong to convert to muslim if one wants to be.

nobody needs to do "propaganda", everyone in world knows that people are converting to Islam. if you don't have a problem with conversion then just stop your further message "."

But Why to choose such religion which teaches nothing but hatred (Jihad).It will only worsen your life.If you are in search of spiritual peace,then search in your own religion itself and you will get lots of.Have you tried yoga? It cleans your soul and mind and makes this earth heaven.
                  Reply immediately
                  as thread initiator already told that SHE has done detailed RESEARCH already, does that ring any bells in your mind? does it tell you ANYTHING at all?

BTW jihad is to scare ppl like you

------------------
                  We oughta be Changez like, don't we?

Comment

Shez..the best source of CORRECT information is an Imam or shekih because they are more educated then you or I. Go to your local masjid and pose these questions.

------------------
                    "Labaik, Allahumma Labaik, Labaik La Sharika Laka Labaik, Innal Hamda Wa N'amata Laka Wal Mulk, La Sharika Lak." "Here I am at your service, O Allah, here I am. Here I am at your service and no partners do you have. Verily All Praise and All Bounty belong to you, and Yours alone is The Sovereignty. No partners do you have."
                    22.1 . O mankind! Fear your Lord . Lo! the earthquake of the Hour ( of Doom ) is a tremendous thing .

Comment

Working...
                    X