Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

some ahadeeth .... regarding Messiah....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some ahadeeth .... regarding Messiah....

This one talks about the "looks of Hazrat Isa AH":
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Bukhari, 4.650
    Narrated Salim from his father

No, By Allah, the Prophet did not tell that Jesus was of red complexion but said, "While I was asleep circumambulating the Ka'ba (in my dream), suddenly I saw a man of brown complexion and lank hair walking between two men, and water was dropping from his head. I asked, 'Who is this?' The people said, 'He is the son of Mary.' Then I looked behind and I saw a red-complexioned, fat, curly-haired man, blind in the right eye which looked like a bulging out grape. I asked, 'Who is this?' They replied, 'He is Ad-Dajjal.' The one who resembled to him among the people, was Ibn Qatar." (Az-Zuhri said, "He (i.e. Ibn Qatan) was a man from
    the tribe Khuza'a who died in the pre-Islamic period.")

This one talks about Jesus (AH), son of Maryam (AH)'s descent
    Narrated Jabir ibn Abdullah

I heard the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) say: A section of my people will not cease fighting for the Truth and will prevail till the Day of Resurrection. He said: Jesus son of Mary would then descend and their (Muslims') commander would invite him to come and lead them in prayer, but he would say: No, some amongst you are commanders over some (amongst you). This is the honour from Allah for this Ummah.

This hadith talks about 'killing of dajjal by Jesus(AH, son of Maryam AH):
    He then reported that Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said: The Dajjal will appear in my Ummah and he will stay (in the world) for forty--I cannot say whether he meant forty days, forty months or forty years. Allah will then send Jesus, son of Mary, who will resemble Urwah ibn Mas'ud. He (Jesus Christ) will chase him and kill him. Then people will live for seven years, during which time there will be no rancour between any two persons. After that Allah will send a cold wind from the direction of Syria. None will survive on Earth, having a
    speck of good in him or faith in him: he will die.

------------------
    We oughta be Changez like, don't we?

Changez bro. A question for all of you.
    I always asked myself Hazret ISA (A.S) was messenger of Allah, but why did he drink wine then?

------------------
    “Ishq bhi ho Hijaab mein husn bhi ho Hijaab mein. Ya tu khud Aaskhaar ho ya mujh ko Aaskhaar kar.”
    Ain't new ta this....HOMEINVASION('93)

Comment

Originally posted by Ali_R:
      Changez bro. A question for all of you.
      I always asked myself Hazret ISA (A.S) was messenger of Allah, but why did he drink wine then?

I don't know about his drinking wine, where did you get this? may be it was allowed for his umma.... I don't know. but can you tell me about your source?

------------------

Comment

any Ahmedi to look and respond to these ahaadeeth?

------------------

Comment

Bros. we all know that....The last meal Hazrat ISA (A.S) had was with his followers and there they had wine and bread only. SOURCE: Bible! and biogrs.
          He used to drink quite often.
          This is what amazed me.
          If you go to a church the priest will give you a piece of bread dipped in wine.

------------------
          “Ishq bhi ho Hijaab mein husn bhi ho Hijaab mein. Ya tu khud Aaskhaar ho ya mujh ko Aaskhaar kar.”

Comment

Wine was allowed in early period of Islam as well as far as I know and it will be available supposedly in Heaven too although most mullahs try utmost to prove that it would be non intoxicating and will be as effective as water.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali_R:
              Bros. we all know that....The last meal Hazrat ISA (A.S) had was with his followers and there they had wine and bread only. SOURCE: Bible! and biogrs.
              Ibrahim says: This is also a misconception/error that Christians were allowed to drink alcohol which is based on the idea that Christ turned water into wine as his first miracle .

The First miracle of Christ was to save his mother from being accused as an adulteress by TALKING IN HIS CRADLE . Which also proved that he was a prophet assigned by Allah (swt)

The wine that Christ enjoined was grape juice that had not been fermented and not the wine that has alcoholic content due to fermentation of the grapes.

Hence it is absurd to believe Christ enjoined drinking of wine (fermented grape juice)

This can be further verified by :-

Read

Isaiah 29: 9. Be stunned and amazed, blind yourselves and be sightless be drunk, but not from wine, stagger, but not from beer.

Jermiah 13:12. "Say to them: `This is what the LORD, the God of Israel, says: Every wineskin should be filled with wine.' And if they say to you, `Don't we know that every wineskin should be filled with wine?'

13. then tell them, `This is what the LORD says: I am going to fill with drunkenness all who live in this land, including the kings who sit on David's throne, the priests, the prophets and all those living in Jerusalem.

14. I will smash them one against the other, fathers and sons alike, declares the LORD. I will allow no pity or mercy or compassion to keep me from destroying them.'"

Habakkuk 2: 15. "Woe to him who gives drink to his neighbors, pouring it from the wineskin till they are drunk, so that he can gaze on their naked bodies.

16. You will be filled with shame instead of glory. Now it is your turn! Drink and be exposed ! The cup from the LORD's right hand is coming around to you, and disgrace will cover your glory.
              Most of all Christ preached ( sermon on the mount)

17. "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

18. I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.

19. Anyone who breaks one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do the same will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Ibrahim says; Thus , the drinking of wine (alcohol and intoxicants) and the eating of swine which were forbidden by Allah (swt) have been approved by the current Christians, who cannot be considered the followers of Prophet Eesa ( pbuh) and have to be considered the ANTI CHRIST, since they have invented their own teachings which go against Christ’s’ teachings.

Comment

OK, Now tell us about alcoholic wine being allowed in the early days of Islam. Is it an absurd theory as well or a reality ??

Comment

Originally posted by analyze it:
                  OK, Now tell us about alcoholic wine being allowed in the early days of Islam. Is it an absurd theory as well or a reality ??
                  Ibrahim says; Drinking alcoholic drinks were common in the middle east amongst Jews, Christians, Arabs and through out the globe , which was phased out gradually in Islam as Islam progressed . immediately stopping this habit would have resulted in many rejecting Islam without a second thought .

In fact there is a story about the soviets , rejecting Islam and accepting Christianity because of alcohol

Comment

Hmmmm thank you very much ibrahim. This helped me a lot. Hmm i wasnt aware of those facts.
                    Okay thank you.

------------------

Comment

I was hoping to get some feed-back from Ahmedi bros regarding these ahadeeth... oh well

------------------

Comment

Working...
                      X