Why Islam is the BEST religion and Hinduism is the WORST religion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why Islam is the BEST religion and Hinduism is the WORST religion

One simple reason. All are equal in the eyes of God in Islam. Hinduism has slavery as a spiritual part of the religion. No one can disagree with these facts.

Salaam Bro Salman
    Doesn't the Quran instruct Muslims to call to Islam with wisdom and grace?

Insulting other religions serves little purpose other than discouraging followers of that faith from showing positive interest in Islam and results in them hurling insults at the Deen too.
    Muslims are so good at dividing that they can divide the atom. If you see two Muslims, probably they belong to 3 parties.
    Al-Ghazali

Comment

Salman .... Islam in India was not spread by the Mughals, etc and other warriors .. but by the peaceful teachings of the sufi saints .....
      proves that this face of Islam is not longer visible as conversions are no longer happening on such a large scale ..

ponder on that my friend.

Comment

Salman,
        Ahemedies and Shie's are equal in Islam?

Shie's and Sunnies are they Equal?

Aghakhani and Muslims are equal?

You must be joking or taking Drugs

Comment

If someone had posted a thread in this forum stating 'Islam is the worst religion and ______ is the best religion', wouldn't many of us Muslims be deeply hurt because to each person their own religion is immensely precious? Just as I am extremely tired of having to explain to every Tom Dick and Harry that Islam is not a fanatical religion, it does accord females many rights, and not all us Muslims are obsessed with spreading terror through the barrel of an AK/47, why doubt that Hindus too feel deeply hurt and offended when encountering stereotypes/misinformation regarding their religion? There is no difference between them doing it and us doing it - the hurt caused against the individual is always the same.

[This message has been edited by Nadia_H (edited September 10, 2001).]

Comment

Even though hindus come into contact with muslims the most as compared to any religion, yet I find them to be the most ignorant about Islam, and its teachings. I guess its something they eat

------------------
            I don't want to achieve immortality through my work... I want to achieve it through not dying.

Comment

M_S and RUndra....very right.
              Sufis where to one who amazed them with their believe and their love to GOD, ALLAH!
              Baba Farid, Awlia, Bulley Shah, Chiragh Delavi, Bakthiar Kaki, Nawab Sahib, Moinuddin Chisti, etc etc.!

------------------
              Ishq bhi ho Hijaab mein husn bhi ho Hijaab mein. Ya tu khud Aaskhaar ho ya mujh ko Aaskhaar kar.
              Ain't new ta this....HOMEINVASION('93)

Comment

People, People!

What Salman is saying is not wrong. I can understand your concern toward the statement Salman has made, but you need to realise the situation here.

What I would suggest to you mAd_ScIeNtIsT & Nadia_H is to read the posts we have received from Hindu people on Religion and specially Islam and you will agree with Salman that he hasn't been unfair to Indians.

No matter how much prove you give to anand & Rani, they will never be able to see the truth in it.

As far as honestali is concern. He/She/It has no brains to take in the information you give him/her/it. Sorry as I don't know what gender you are.

Comment

Salman,

I hate to disagree but slavery IS allowed in Islam

Comment

Originally posted by mbmagsi:
                    People, People!

What Salman is saying is not wrong. I can understand your concern toward the statement Salman has made, but you need to realise the situation here.

What I would suggest to you mAd_ScIeNtIsT & Nadia_H is to read the posts we have received from Hindu people on Religion and specially Islam and you will agree with Salman that he hasn't been unfair to Indians.

No matter how much prove you give to anand & Rani, they will never be able to see the truth in it.

As far as honestali is concern. He/She/It has no brains to take in the information you give him/her/it. Sorry as I don't know what gender you are.
                    Your post clearly shows how tolerant and accepting u are, it speaks for itself..with your kind of thinking nobody can blame non-muslims for calling muslims hatemongers and intolerant. I have yet to see genuine toleration and respect for other faiths in any of the posts in this forum.

Comment

I understand what you mean, but consider the example of the Prophet (SAWS) himself. The polytheists of Mecca repeatedly used to hurl crude insults about Islam, but the Prophet (SAWS) never responded in this way. He always treated them with patience and kindness and eventually many of them came to respect him for this and entered Islam.
                      Muslims are so good at dividing that they can divide the atom. If you see two Muslims, probably they belong to 3 parties.
                      Al-Ghazali

Comment

This is a hate post like hate sites on internet and I strongly condemn it.
                        This is not the message of Islam but of some fanaticism under cover.

Comment

Mbmagsi, it is precisely because I have read some of Anand's posts that I felt compelled to make the statements that I did to Salman. Please read page 3 of the thread "Islam and Peace cont." to read my latest post there to Anand - I am very well aware of the comments being made regarding Islam. Disinformation and stereotypes exist regarding Islam, but how is it helping the situation any if we do the same towards other religions?

If a non Muslim had posted a thread on this forum stating "Reasons why Islam is the WORST religion", wouldn't most of us be deeply hurt? Doesn't the same happen for Hindus when someone states that about their religion, which in their eyes is extremely precious?

Comment

Originally posted by Nadia_H:

If a non Muslim had posted a thread on this forum stating "Reasons why Islam is the WORST religion", wouldn't most of us be deeply hurt?
                            Nop, as if enough has not been said already.
                            A little more wont hurt a bit

Comment

Originally posted by Abdali:
                              Nop, as if enough has not been said already.
                              If enough has been stated already to degrade Islam, and you and I as Muslims know exactly how it feels, then why should we do the same towards people of other faiths?

People who insulted Prophet Muhammad (pbuh), insulted his family, insulted his beliefs - did they receive the same treatment from Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)? No. Why is it that, even today, books by reliable non Muslim authors have only praise for his character? If his life is an example for us all, then we can't selectively implement which of his traits we're going to follow and which ones we're not.

A little more wont hurt a bit
                              It hurts me, which is why I continue to post replies as long as essays to counter Anand's posts.

Comment

Working...
                              X