The sad state of Muslims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The sad state of Muslims

We Muslims living in this stage today are in a sad state indeed. We know who and where is our enemy and how it is approaching us. Being well aware of the fact that our enemy is targeting us from all corners, we sit hopelessly waiting for a miracle. On top of all that our generations are becoming like they enemy. Talking, eating, sleeping and living like the enemy and proud of being like the enemy.

Around the world Muslims are being massacred by numbers, whether it is being done in Palestine, Kashmir, Checnya, China, Bosnia or IRAQ, we still look towards our enemy for hope. They starve us we look for their help. If they shoot our children we look for their help. If they burn and demolish our houses we look for their help. If we need independence we look for their help.

We don’t have any of “OUR HELP” but we do have “THEIR HELP”.

So, are we in a sad state or what?

------------------
    *We are the Taleban-Resistance is Futile*
    Sin: Osama Bin Junior

[This message has been edited by yOuNgBrAt (edited September 08, 2001).]

Yes it is true to a great extent.We,the muslims,are in a sorry state.One of the main reasons for this is that we no longer follow the teachings of Holy Quran and Mohammad(p.b.u.h).There was a time when muslims were the super power of the world.That was because they followed the teachings of Islam.
    I personally feel that all muslim should unite.Our disunity is the greatest reason why so many muslims are suffering throughout the world.And,it is about time that we should stop looking to the America and our "western lords" for help.I mean,how stupid of us to seek help from the enemy.

------------------
    Guzar Ja Aaqal Say aagay Ke Yeh Nur
    Chiragh-e-Rah Hai Manzil Nahi Hai

Comment

Muslims are in a bad state because they have no courage to revolt against the 7th century disgusting dogmas.

Comment

Originally posted by anand:
        Muslims are in a bad state because they have no courage to revolt against the 7th century disgusting dogmas.
        Look who's talking...

Comment

Are you talking about your Taliban friends?! Then i agree with you on that.

------------------
          "kaisay na karta usko main pyar, uski haseen main sukh thay hazaar, bichar gayay hum dukh ki hay baat"
          Ain't new ta this....HOMEINVASION('93)

Comment

What happened to the Islamic empire? It was flourishing 200-300 years ago. Does anyone know the reasons for its demise?

"A woman has got to be able to say, and not feel guilty, 'Who am I, and what do I want out of life?' She mustn't feel selfish and neurotic if she wants goals of her own, outside of husband and children"

Comment

Islimic empire, what a joke. Show me one who is really follower of Islam? These guyes can't run country consisting of 4 provinces, do you think they will run an empire? Every day thousand of running from their country legally or illegally, what this shows?

Comment

i think we muslims must stop living in past glories and realize the fact there in this modern age we must be practical
                there must be a reviview on some of the age old practices .

Comment

Originally posted by honestali:
                  Islimic empire, what a joke. Show me one who is really follower of Islam? These guyes can't run country consisting of 4 provinces, do you think they will run an empire? Every day thousand of running from their country legally or illegally, what this shows?
                  Can you please show me some evidence to supoprt your claim that the Islamic empire was a 'joke?'

Stop talking bullsh*t and making stupid claims without any substance to back up your claims. Grow up and get a life rather than trying to deliberately inflame people with your hollow comments.

Comment

The problems with people in this forum is that they cannnot separate religion from politics.

Take the Moghul Empire and the Turkish empire. The rulers called themselves muslims. But they broke practically every rule in the Koran. They all used Islam for their own un-Islamic values.

Today the people and the govt. of Islamic Republic of Pakistan are breaking every rule in the Koran and we have people here still calling it an Islamic country. Then people here say, dont judge islam by the followers of Islam.

Why not just agree that all is fair in war and politics. And please leave Islam out of the wicked wicked ways of politics and war.
                    Islam is more in danger today because of the un-Islamic ways of the people who call themselves muslims than by any other external group.

Comment

Since we all agree that we are in a bad state, and since most of us feel very strongly about this, why not do something about?

Lets get practical. Lets get together, scrifice our careers and go all and all out to achieve our goal. How many of us are willing to do this? None.

So we might not even be discussing this issue.

------------------
                      Poisoned Hearts, Poisoned Minds// Join In Hate
                      We're Like Machines// Dead, Do Not Create
                      Sitting Docile// While All around is Rot
                      We Point Fingers// But Destruction Never Stops
                      I'm cold seed, I'm your sweetest leaf
                      I'll ease your mind, I'll set you free

Comment

Originally posted by Tanhaa:
                        The problems with people in this forum is that they cannnot separate religion from politics.

Take the Moghul Empire and the Turkish empire. The rulers called themselves muslims. But they broke practically every rule in the Koran. They all used Islam for their own un-Islamic values.

Today the people and the govt. of Islamic Republic of Pakistan are breaking every rule in the Koran and we have people here still calling it an Islamic country. Then people here say, dont judge islam by the followers of Islam.

Why not just agree that all is fair in war and politics. And please leave Islam out of the wicked wicked ways of politics and war.
                        Islam is more in danger today because of the un-Islamic ways of the people who call themselves muslims than by any other external group.
                        very nice thoughts/comments!!

We Muslims are really in sad state. We don't understand the TRUE teachings of Islam. lets ignore arrogant/hate mongers like anand and Rani for a while and discuss our shortcomings.

This is what I responded in other thread as well:

Current Islamic world has deviated from Islamic far far far away from its true teachings. Very small amount of TRUE beleivers are left in this world. Whatever you see around and watch in media is not the EXACT representation of Islam.

Hindus of today have also departed far from the teachings of Hinduism, Sikhs have departed from its teachings, Christians have left their religion LONG TIME ago, Jews and Muslims are the only followers who 'try' to stick to their religion but unfortunately they practice on selective basis... they pick and follow what they like/what is easy to follow and leave behind what they find is 'difficult in todays world'.

The general masses are not following any religion sincerely, completely.

People who have left their religion FAR BEHIND, find it very easy to accept 'similar' people (loose followers) of other religion because they 'have given up' or 'can give up' the 'opposing ideas' which they find 'harsh'. such people make up a community called "Humanitarians" and now are gaining popularity... thus making up a new religion.

------------------
                        We oughta be Changez like, don't we?

Comment

Don't worry. We Shias will take care of everything like we always do.

Comment

My opinion is that the sad state of muslims(not of shias, since they will take care of everything like they claim to alway be doing, is because of inherited structure of religion revolving around government. Probably west was able to advance because of separation of Church from State.. Muslims could not do it and left behind in cultural and science. Their sad state will improve only after separating religion from state unlike what is happening in Afghanistan which is trying to incorporate state affairs as part of religion and is advancing fast into medieval times and soon will be reaching the realms of prehistoric period. Other so called muslim states such as Iran and Saudi Arabia are able to sustain only on the basis of oil money.

[This message has been edited by analyze it (edited September 09, 2001).]

Comment

Actually initially, under the first few centuries of Muslim rule, culture and science flourished under an Islamic government that had no separation between "church" and state. Only after the Mongols sacked Baghdad and much of the rest of the Muslim heartlands did culture and science decline; finally, they stagnated under the Ottomans.
                              Bear in mind that during the early 15th centuries, the Muslims had one of the most technologically advanced armies in the world- this allowed Muslims to take Constantinople despite its awesome array of defenses; Sultan Mehmet II deployed the largest cannons in the world in that battle. The technology to build them, from the scientific principle of the ballistics of such large rounds to the forging techniques to build them, were developed entirely within the Muslim world.
                              Muslims are so good at dividing that they can divide the atom. If you see two Muslims, probably they belong to 3 parties.
                              Al-Ghazali

Comment

Working...
                              X