This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahmadis are Kafir

In light of the current flood of useless garbage, I thought let me share a little personal story with you:

In the mid 70s in Multan, the persecution of Ahmadis was at its highest point. (If you don’t know about the history of that period, feel free to ask me). I was a young 10 yr old. The words “Mirzai Kafir HaiN” (Ahmadis are Kafir) were painted all over the walls, sidewalks, every place the eye could see. It really made me sick to my stomach, and being the macho rebel I thought I was, I wrote the words “Suni Kafir HaiN” on one of the walls in the neighborhood. It was only about 15 minutes after that that my Mother found out, as my buddy could not keep his mouth shut. The first thing she did was to wet a towel, took me back to the crime scene, and made me erase what I had written. After the damage control, it was time for some punishment. She beat the hell unconscious out of me. As if that was not enough, my father made me do the chicken-walk in the house for 30 minutes until my nose started gushing blood like monsoon. I have never received such beating in my life since. I was knocked out unconscious, and my father decided, that that was enough punishment. But my Mom was adamant for punishment to continue until I realized that what I did was horrible and it had absolutely no justification. They were upset that they were raising such a monster. Finally, my mom gave me a bath, and made me pray and read Quran for hours, to ask for forgiveness for the act that I had committed.

I may have turned out to be not so religious, but I was taught to be respectful (even at times of hatred) of others. My kids may not grow up to be a Hindu, Sikh, Wahabis, or Muslims, but I am certain that they will respect everyone’s faith.

God bless you all, and God bless the United States of America

>>>My kids may not grow up to be a Hindu, Sikh, Wahabis, or Muslims<<<

We really needed a thread like this one so that we understand to respect each other's point of view.

Only thing which I object is that you are doing exactly the same thing by distinguishing Wahabis from Muslims as what others are doing by distinguishing Ahmadis from Muslims.

Comment

Khan Sahib..that was unintentional. I apologize for my mistake. I consider Wahabis to be better muslim than I am.

Comment

Why does it offend you, when someone calls Qadianis kafir?

------------------
        "I am not playing with a full deck!"

Comment

Basit, good question. Try putting yourself in someone’s shoes. Are you saying that if someone tells you that you are not what you believe you are, would you not be offended?

Actually, I am never offended, someone can call me whatever s/he wishes.

Comment

Originally posted by NYAhmadi:
            Basit, good question. Try putting yourself in someone’s shoes. Are you saying that if someone tells you that you are not what you believe you are, would you not be offended?

Actually, I am never offended, someone can call me whatever s/he wishes.
            What do you believe you are? A Muslim? Well, my personal opinion on this is that who ever follows KORAAN, and teachings of Muhammad(saw) is a Muslim-who ever does not follow and does not fall in that criterium is not a Muslim and shouldn't call themselves Muslim because they are not following the standard of believing in Mohammad(saw) his teachings and not obeying him as Allah asks us in Koraan to obey him and who ever doesn't is not a believer and will face hell in here after.

Call your self Qadianis-that is what you really are-we Muslims have no problem with that. But when you call your self Muslim but follow some other late 19th century prophet, you are mocking Muslims, Islam and Koraan.

Hindus refer to us Muslims as Achoohth(untouchable, dirty - and they clean their houses with cow urine after we have been into one of their places)we don't go around shouting slogans of human rights violation-but on the other hand when we call them/or you kafirs(what they/you really are), you people go around crying like a ..... about human rights issues and what have you. Get over it and accept the fact that you are not Muslims but Qadianis.

------------------

Comment

Basit,

Stick to answering the question that NYA has posted. Just for the sake of argument.

If you believe that you are Muslim and someone comes around to call you Non-Muslim, would you not be offended?

Comment

Originally posted by Muzna:
                Basit,

Stick to answering the question that NYA has posted. Just for the sake of argument.

If you believe that you are Muslim and someone comes around to call you Non-Muslim, would you not be offended?

Baji,

And then you wonder why they accuse you of being a 'qadiyani'?

)
                I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
                - Robert McCloskey

Comment

A muslim is someone who believes in the Kalima. Allah (swt) is one, and Muhammed (phuH) is his last messenger. Anyone who believes in that (without deviation) is a muslim. Anyone who doesn't, isn't. Quite simple really.

Comment

Originally posted by Muzna:
                    Basit,

No, I would not be offended if someone calls me non-muslims. Because my believe in my beliefs is much stronger than what people think and what they would call me.

Being offended of what someone calls you is sign of weakness in faith and fakeness of the faith. If you get offended you will go around asking for help so that they might help you(as british/west does with Qadianis) retain your position as what you are.

My message to Qadianis is that they should not jeer Islam/Muslims and fool other ignorant people in thinking that they are the ones with Islam and they are the ones who are Muslims, when they are not. They are Qadianis and should refer to themselves as Qadianis if they are not ashamed of being called one.

Now, are you Qadianis ashamed when someones calls you Qadiani? Why don't you call yourselves proud Qadianis? Sounds better, dosen't mock us Muslims and keeps you guys out of trouble.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Abdul Basit (edited September 04, 2001).]

Comment

Why being labled a Kafir a big issue? I am a muslim you can call me a Kafir and see if I give two hoots about it. Get over it morons it don't make no difference at all, you are what you are and thats it.

The above is for all sects.
                      Idiots............

[This message has been edited by Abdali (edited September 04, 2001).]

Comment

Ahmadjee, Cooldude & anyone else of the same mind,

The question is about respect in case you haven't figured it out. If you can't address it, don't. If you have something else to discuss feel free to open another thread otherwise stick to the the topic at hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Girl from Quraysh:
                          Ahmadjee, Cooldude & anyone else of the same mind,

The question is about respect in case you haven't figured it out. If you can't address it, don't. If you have something else to discuss feel free to open another thread otherwise stick to the the topic at hand.

...wrong thread?

------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Abdul Basit:
                            Why does it offend you, when someone calls Qadianis kafir?

May I ask you the same but vice versa?!

Thank you NYA. Hope this cures the blind's eyes.

------------------
                            "kaisay na karta usko main pyar, uski haseen main sukh thay hazaar, bichar gayay hum dukh ki hay baat"
                            Ain't new ta this....HOMEINVASION('93)

Comment

Originally posted by Abdul Basit:
                              No, I would not be offended if someone calls me non-muslims. Because my believe in my beliefs is much stronger than what people think and what they would call me.

Being offended of what someone calls you is sign of weakness in faith and fakeness of the faith. If you get offended you will go around asking for help so that they might help you(as british/west does with Qadianis) retain your position as what you are.

My message to Qadianis is that they should not jeer Islam/Muslims and fool other ignorant people in thinking that they are the ones with Islam and they are the ones who are Muslims, when they are not. They are Qadianis and should refer to themselves as Qadianis if they are not ashamed of being called one.

Now, are you Qadianis ashamed when someones calls you Qadiani? Why don't you call yourselves proud Qadianis? Sounds better, dosen't mock us Muslims and keeps you guys out of trouble.

Ali,

Perhaps you should read all the replies first?

------------------

Comment

Working...
                              X