Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Historically Speaking.....Exclusively for Anand

Anand,
    For quite sometime I've read your posts with a mixed feeling of amusment and sympathy(sympathy for a total want of sense in whatever you say).You have humoured us long enough, in return you too deserve to be humoured.Because I don't have much time to waste on you,I will as well answer all your accusations on muslims in a single post.

Let's begin at the beginning.
    I suppose that your bitter hatred for all the muslims has its roots in the muslim rule of India.You know what, you guys can never forget that we ruled you for one thousand years.Consequently you regard all the muslim invaders as brutal usurpers who usurped your country,right?Just out of curiosity,where did Hindus come from?Were they the sole possessers of India ever since the universe was created???Or I suppose they brought this "sacred" land with them four thousand years ago when they invaded this part of Asia.And,how kind of them to allot the status of Shudaras to the natives.Shudaras,the untouchables,how very humane and much more "peaceful" way of disposing the local population,eh?

Muslim rulers no matter how bad they were never forced the local population to convert,they let them practice their faith.That is why Hinduism has still survived despite a thousand years of muslim rule you fool,do correct me if I'm wrong. Who was it that wiped budhism from the sub-continent.Were they not the intolerant hindu rajas, I bet you know how badly Raja Dahir treated budhist and even those of his own religon who had the misfortune to be born in a lower caste.It was no muslim ruler but a hindu raja which ordered the lower caste hindus to go out bare foot,bare headed and accompanied with a dog;not to wear silk,velvet and such fine clothes;to go out with an imitation sword instead of a real one.No my dear Sir it was your own raja,none of your "tyrant" muslim rulers.

And,about your much deplored about Akhand Bharat,what of that?The truth is that India was always divided in small independent states who constantly fought with each other.The only time that India was united, was in the time of Chandargupt Mauria.The only other person who enjoyed such a large realm was perhaps Akbar.Other than that,except for a brief time in Ala-u-Din Khalji's reign,and than for a much longer time in Aurangzeb's reign,Indian states never wearied of fighting against each other(the greatest virtue of a "peaceful" nation).In fact they had lost the Afghanistan and a greater part of present day Pakistan long ago to Mehmud Ghaznavi,never to be recovered again.

I wonder if you are familiar with Mehmud Ghaznavi .It always makes me laugh out loud when I imagine Hindu Rajas fleeing without even the courage to face Ghaznavi.And, let me as well explain beforehand that
    Mehmud's famous seventeen attacks had nothing to do with Jihad.He attacked for the sake of all the wealth that lay amassed in the India. So,there is no need for you to jump up and down condemning Jihad.So much for the myth of "Akhand Bharat".Next time the Eastern Pakistan bothers you,just remember what a large chunk of your "Akhand Bharat" you lost to us.Poor poor Anand,how little you know about your own history,yet you never miss a chance to criticize muslims.

Jihad seems to bother you guys a great deal.I wonder where did you get all the "information" about Jihad.Jihad is not the mindless killing and slaying of unbelievers as you always misrepresent it.Jihad becomes obligatory under certain circumstances:

1 If another country attacks a muslim country,it has to fight it back and this is one form of Jihad.

2 If a certain country attacks a muslim country it is our moral and religious duty to stand up and fight till the war ends and peace returns.

3 If atrocities are committed against the muslim community in a non-muslim country(The way your brutal forces are treating helpless Kashmiris), it is the duty of other muslim countries to help them.This is another form of Jihad.

4 To help our allies in war, be they muslims or not.

Other guys have already mentioned Hajj and Jihad binnafs,so,there is no need for me to dwell on that.

As regarding Jaziya,what do you know about it???Tell me honestali,how well informed are you on this subject to pass judgments?
    Jaziya is the war tax which the non-muslim population pays to the ruling muslim government for their protection,in the days of peace as well as wars.But,if the non-muslims agree to serve in the armed forces,than this tax is of course remitted.So,honestali,what do you think muslims are?Why should they fight and shed their blood to protect you ungrateful wretches when you are not willing to do your part of it.Why do you pay your own army then??

In the end,I know that your eyes are blind to the truth and your hearts are sealed.So what's the point in wasting my precious time on a bunch of fools like you.Bhains kay aage been bajaana???

------------------
    Guzar Ja Aaqal Say aagay Ke Yeh Nur
    Chiragh-e-Rah Hai Manzil Nahi Hai

Originally posted by Silver Falcon Of Kashmir:
    So what's the point in wasting my precious time on a bunch of fools like you.Bhains kay aage been bajaana???
    you got some serious attitude problem. needless to say, a post written with such a mentality carries no weight. it is a mere display of egoism.

luv,
    queer
    Simple ain't easy.

Comment

Well???

------------------
      Guzar Ja Aaqal Say aagay Ke Yeh Nur
      Chiragh-e-Rah Hai Manzil Nahi Hai

Comment

didnt get it? i'm not surprised. let me put it to you in simpler terms.

he who has to call people names in order to explain his religion to them cant be doing his religion any good. in fact, he is just a barbarian whose interest lies in proving his superiority.

luv,
        queer
        Simple ain't easy.

Comment

Working...
        X