Hazrat Ahmad (as) & Jihad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hazrat Ahmad (as) & Jihad

A post gets opened for a certain set of questions by a certain individual has about Ahmadiyyat and everyone starts to beat their own drum.

So to keep things straight, I am opening a few threads, which focuses on the Issue, not on individuals posting questions!

So, Abdul Basit, Changez, Salior ... please ask your Qs here which are related to Jihad and Promised Messiah's claim!

Lets keep it to Jihad here only! Shall we?
    I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
    - Robert McCloskey

Mirza Qadiani writes:

"I have been writing in favor of the British Government from the past seventeen years. During all these seventeen years, in all the books which I wrote and publishes, I have been advocating to the people to be loyal to the British Government and have tried to persuade them to be sympathetic and obedient to government officers. I have given convincing lectures against Jihad and, as a matter of policy, I wrote many books in Arabic and Persian and published them in Arabia, Egypt, Syria, Iraq, and Afghanistan abrogating Jihad and spent thousands of rupees in this propaganda."
    (Al-Barriah, Sept. 2, 1867, No. 3)

"I have filled shelves with books which I wrote in praise of the British, especially about the abrogation of Jihad in which many Muslims believe. This is a big service to the Government. So I hope for an appropriate and good reward."
    (Tabligh-e-Risalat, Vol. 7, P. 19)

"I have spent most of my life in 'yeamanship' (supporting and defending) of the British Government and in opposing Jihad. I continued my efforts till the Muslims became sincerely faithful to this Government."

(Tiryaq-ul-Qulub, Roohany Khazaen, Vol. 15, P. 155; Tiryaq-ul-Qulub, P. 15, Mirza Ghulam Qadiani)

Scanned Image of the above(please know how to read urdu): http://www.irshad.org/idara/images/mzbooks/rk15t155.gif

deep dark meaning oh yeah...

------------------
    "I am not playing with a full deck!"

Comment

Mirza Ghulam Ahmad wrote 80 books during his life time, which provides an excellent insight into the mind of the man and how with passage of time his faith has evolved from Islam to Apostacy and Infedility. 'ROOHANI KHAZAIN' is the title for the collection of all the books by Mirza Ghulam, printed by the Ahmadiyya Movement Headquarter in London.

In order to discuss the post and rebut the false claims of the Ahmedies concerning Jihaad, I will use their own doctrines to prove otherwise.

Mirzas writings:

"From my early age till now when I am 65 years of age, I have been engaged , with my pen and tongue, in an important task to turn the hearts of Muslims towards the true love & Goodwill & sympathy for the British Government and to obliterate the idea of Jehad from the hearts of stupid (Muslims). " (Kitab-ul-Bariyah, Roohani Khazain vol 13 p.350)

" . . . . for the sake of British Government, I have published & distributed 50,000 leaflets in this country (India) other Islamic countries(against jehad). . . . the result is that hundreds of thousands of people have given up their filthy ideas about Jihad." (Roohani Khazain vol 15 p.114)

Ahmedjee! Your turn!!!

Comment

And what does the Qur'aan say about Jihaad:

004.074 Let those fight in the cause of Allah Who sell the life of this world for the hereafter. To him who fighteth in the cause of Allah,- whether he is slain or gets victory - Soon shall We give him a reward of great (value).

004.075 And why should ye not fight in the cause of Allah and of those who, being weak, are ill-treated (and oppressed)?- Men, women, and children, whose cry is: "Our Lord! Rescue us from this town, whose people are oppressors; and raise for us from thee one who will protect; and raise for us from thee one who will help!"

004.076 Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah, and those who reject Faith

Fight in the cause of Evil: So fight ye against the friends of Satan: feeble indeed is the cunning of Satan.

002.190 Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for Allah loveth not transgressors.

002.193 And fight them on until there is no more Tumult or oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in Allah; but if they cease, Let there be no hostility except to those who practise oppression.

But according to Mirza, Jihaad was Haraam period!!! Especially against the British.

"The greater part of my life has been spent in supporting and defending the British Government. I have written and published so many books against the theory of Jihad and the need for obedience to the British that if all these tracts and books were put together, it would take fifty almiras (large trunks) to accommodate them. I have distributed these books to all the countries: Egypt, Syria, Kabul (Afghanistan), and Room (Turkey). It has always been my aim to convert these Muslims to have true faith in the British Government and to discard from their minds the baseless traditions of cruel Mahdi and bloody Maseeh, as well as instigating the idea of Jihad, which mislead foolish people."
        (Tiryaq-ul-Qulub, Roohany Khazaen, Vol. 15, P. 155)

So now the question arises, Did Mirza follow the Qur'aanic ayats or not?

You don't have to be a genius to work this out!! But I would love to hear the explanation from Ahmedjee!!

Please amuse us further!!

Comment

Jihad is a vast topic. One can not declare ''jihad'' with sword as long condition of jihad are not fullfilled.

Here we are talking about the periode whic streches from 1880 to now. It was not only Mirza Ghulam Ahmed who apposed from jihad (with sword) but many prominent muslim leader did so.

Molana Mohammad Hussein say : Those who prticipated in 1857 riots, accroding to Quran and Hadith are rebellions and dishonest.
          Later he said ''fightindg against this governement (english)or helping those who are figting agaist this governement is ''haram''...

AGain he say that we have no reason for ''sharii jihad''.
          (Iqtesad fi masayel jihad)

Sayed Ahmmed Raza Khan Bralwi said ..Hindustan is ''dar-ul-salam'', calling it ''dar-ul-harab'' is not right..

Ulama Shibly Noomani wrote ..from the golden era of Muhammad (saw) til now muslims always were loyal to the governement. It was not thier way of living but the teachings og thier religion.

Mohamad Jafar wrote about Sayed Ahmed shahid :kisi shakhs ne aap se poocha keh aap itni door sikhoon par jihad karne keyoon jate hoo?? English joo iis mulak par hakim hai or din e islam se keya munker nahin hein ghra mein unse jihad kar ke mulak hindustan ko le loo..aap ne farmaya sarkar-e-english munkar-e-islam hein magar musalmano par kuch zulam or taadi nahi karti or naa unko farz-e-mazhabi or ebadat-e-lazmi se rokti hai. Ham unke mulak mein aelania waaz kehte hein or tarweeg-e-mazhab karte hein wo kabhi manaam or mazahaam nahi hoti...hamara asaal kaam ashaat-e-tohid elahi hai or ahyaa sunan sayed-ul-mursalin hai. So ham bila rok tok is mulak mein karte hain phir ham sarkar english par kis sabab se jihad karein or khilaf-e-asool tarfein ka khoon bila sabab girwain..yeh juwab ba suwab sun kar khamoosh ho gya or asal garz-e-jihad samajh lii.

All those prominet people were agree that figting against english governement was wrong and was no a ''jihad''.... so if Mirza Ghulam Ahmed did the same why not declare all these people ''kafir'' too.

Comment

Working...
          X