Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make Islam Easy

YMFN

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) always advised his Sahabah (may Allah be pleased with them) to make things easy and not difficult for people. Mu'adh ibn Jabal was one of the Messenger's closest and most learned Companions. He was an Imam (leader of the prayer) in a neighbourhood of Madinah. In the Fajr prayer, he would recite long verses. Someone came to the Prophet and said, "O Rasul Allah, Mu'adh recites long chapters of the Quran. His prayers are so long that I get tired. I prefer not to offer prayer with jama'ah (congregation)!" Upon hearing this, the Prophet became concerned.

He addressed the people and said, "Some of you make people dislike the deen (and good deeds). So whoever among you leads the people in Salah (prayer) should shorten it because among them are the weak, the old and the needy. Show them special concern!" [Bukhari]

------------------
    "I put my trust in Allah, my Lord and your Lord! There is not a moving creature, but He has a grasp of its forelock. Verily, my Lord is on the straight path. (The truth)"
    (11:55-56)
Working...
X