My Dear Allah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Dear Allah

My dear Allah, please visit this earth you created and see with your own eyes how your followers, worshipers abused your own creation. Come to this earth only for 24 hours and you will runaway for ever

Originally posted by honestali:
    My dear Allah, please visit this earth you created and see with your own eyes how your followers, worshipers abused your own creation. Come to this earth only for 24 hours and you will runaway for ever
    I think, you clicked on the wrong forum.

------------------
    "I am not playing with a full deck!"

Comment

kaki/kaka aisa na ho Allah jatay jatay tumko bhi sath laita jaye...phir shaid duniya mein amman-te-sukoon ho jaye...

God bless u all...

DerVaisH

------------------
      muhabatein theen kabhi apne dermian kitni...
      bicha gaye hai anna hum mein doorian kitni...
      abhi to toota hai dil hi teri judai mein...
      girein gi hum pe abhi aur bijlian kitni...

Comment

honestali what you have just said is kufr...allah already knows what is going on this world and what is going to happen...i dont care what religion you are from but please dont disrespect other muslim's beliefs by saying such remarks for allah...

Comment

the one who said that "concept of Allah is a joke, man made" is now calling Allah .....

seriously, have you ever thought about yourself? your surrounding? universe?

------------------
          We oughta be Changez like, don't we?

Comment

Working...
          X