Back!!.. Long trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back!!.. Long trip

Al Hamdulillah I just got back from a 2 week trip which was an Islamic camp in North America, where we met sheikhs from Jordan, Azhar Egypt, and Azhar Lebanon and others. Masha'llah, it was a beatiful 12th Islamic camp held there and Al Hamdulillah we gained a lot of benefit.

We ask Allah to grant us the sincere intention.
    Ahmad G
    Islamic Studies Teacher/Student.

i don't think n e 1 cares

Comment

yeah, no one does.

How come we Muslims don't hear about these camps and what have you?

Just trying to look all pious, huh AhmedG?!!!

------------------
      "I am not playing with a full deck!"

Comment

aww, give em a break Abdul Basit.

Welcome back AhmadG

maybe now with all these "benefits" u gained from teh camping, u can enhance us with good references in your posts.

Comment

Originally posted by X_Communist:
          [B]aww, give em a break Abdul Basit.

Welcome back AhmadG
          [B]

------------------
          "I am not playing with a full deck!"

Comment

I agree with X-Commy..... give the guy a break! He's just come back from 2 weeks where he got to learn loads about Islam and then he gets criticised for it!!!!!

Sheesh!
            Muslims are so good at dividing that they can divide the atom. If you see two Muslims, probably they belong to 3 parties.
            Al-Ghazali

Comment

WB ahmedjee !!! I'd like to know about the summer camp you went to. Infact, i was looking for one all summer, but couldn't really find one in US/CA The ones i came across with were in Egypt/Sanaa.

Comment

Masha'llah..

May Allah forgive the ones who alleged to me that I'm committing Riya', and Allah is their judge for misjudging, for Allah said not to misjudge others. I ask Allah to make us knowledgable instead of ignorant.

And thanks to the sincere brothers.

About the camp, it's an anual camp not only In Canada, but Also in Us.

In US, I attend a camp in Philledelphia PA, In Canada I visited Montreal. There are many Islamic camps in different cities as well.

The camps are a great place to feel unattached to the worldly interests and where you can really concentrate on acquiring Islamic Knowlege from Scholars from different institues such as the Azhar of egypt.

If you need more info, leave me your email address and I can give more details insha'llah.

------------------
                <<>> Learning the Obligatory Knowledge of the Religion puts the Muslim on the road for excellence and self-betterment. Acquire The Islamic Knowledge Before You Discuss Religion!!

Ahmad/Islamic Studies
                Ahmad G

Comment

Yeah! Give him a break. Welcome back!
                  Nice to hear that. How you find those SHEIKHS?

------------------
                  "kaisay na karta usko main pyar, uski haseen main sukh thay hazaar, bichar gayay hum dukh ki hay baat"
                  Ain't new ta this....HOMEINVASION('93)

Comment

Brother, they live there dedicated for Da^wa. For teaching people the truth and unprevailing the facts that are covered by lies and ignorance. They warn from people who have certain hidden agendas playing by the name of Islam.
                    Ahmad G

Comment

Working...
                    X