what is Shia's opinion on this??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what is Shia's opinion on this??

In one of books by Ahmedi author Bashirud-Din, he claims as follows regarding death of Hazrat Essa AH:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Besides this unanimity of opinion among the Companions, opinion held in the family of the Holy Prophet also supports the belief that Jesus died in the normal way. Imam Hasan, recounting the events relating to the death of Hazrat Ali, is reported to have said:

'The man who has died today is without an equal in many respects. He had none like him either amongst his predecessors or among his successors. When the Holy Prophet sent him to battle, he had Gabriel on his right and Michael on his left to assist him. He never returned from a battle except as victor. He left seven hundred Derhams as a bequest. He had saved this to purchase a slave's freedom. He died during the twenty-seventh night of the month of Ramadhan, the same night that the spirit of Jesus was raised to Heaven.'18

from this remark of Imam Hasan it appears that even according to the family of the Holy Prophet Jesus died in the ordinary way. Unless they believed this, Imam Hasan could not have said that Hazrat Ali died the same night that Jesus's spirit ascended to Heaven.
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

is this claim true?

------------------
    We oughta be Changez like, don't we?

No it's not true. Its as false as someone saying "The Shaytan is here to guide us to Janat".

We belive Hazrat Esa was taken(Alive) by Allah and is still alive and will come with Imam Mahdi.

There are thousands and thousands of fake shia hadith(Or sayings of our Imams)so we keep a look out for any books which contradict Quran.

Comment

It is totally false.
      I don't know about the Author or this narration but I know one thing.

A great person like Imam Hasan can never say this.
      Either its been translated wrongly or Ahmedis have made it up.

Comment

Originally posted by wasir:

It is totally false.
        I don't know about the Author or this narration but I know one thing.

A great person like Imam Hasan can never say this.
        Either its been translated wrongly or Ahmedis have made it up.

Comment

Thats what I know too, that both Shias and Sunnis don't beleive in death of Hazrat Isa AH. Thanks for your inputs . Seems like for 1400 years none of Muslims couldn't translate anything right way but Mirza sahib got it all "right"

[This message has been edited by Changez_like (edited September 07, 2001).]

Comment

Shah Jahan says:
            "There are thousands and thousands of fake shia hadith(Or sayings of our Imams)so we keep a look out for any books which contradict Quran."

Any books that contradict the quran! Interesting! How about corroborating:
            i) the 12 Imam only doctrine. Pls note the emphasis here is not on Imammate/Caliphate mentioned in the Quran, the emphasis is where in quran does it say that there will be 12 Imams only?
            ii) also, pls corroborate the re-appearance of the 12th Imam aka Imam Mehdi at the end of time.

Btw - what good is a Saviour(Messiah) towards the end of time when the world needs one right now?

Shah,
            So that you understand, I am asking you for corroboration with the quran and NOT with hadiths.

I thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by logical:
              Shah Jahan says:
              "There are thousands and thousands of fake shia hadith(Or sayings of our Imams)so we keep a look out for any books which contradict Quran."

Any books that contradict the quran! Interesting! How about corroborating:
              i) the 12 Imam only doctrine. Pls note the emphasis here is not on Imammate/Caliphate mentioned in the Quran, the emphasis is where in quran does it say that there will be 12 Imams only?
              ii) also, pls corroborate the re-appearance of the 12th Imam aka Imam Mehdi at the end of time.

Btw - what good is a Saviour(Messiah) towards the end of time when the world needs one right now?

Shah,
              So that you understand, I am asking you for corroboration with the quran and NOT with hadiths.

I thank you.
              Where the hell have you been!!!
              Ja bhai you ja kar soo ja. :0
              If your religion is worth killing for, please start with yourself.

Comment

Working...
              X