Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An open question to all Ithna Ashariya/ Rafidah Shia

A question for all of the Shia.

If Abu Bakar as-Siddiq did indeed deny Fatimah (ra) of the oasis of Fadak, who came after him? - Umar, ok so he carried on with this gross injustice and again denied her this inheritence, so who came after him? - Uthman, ok so he carried on with this gross injustice and again denied her this inheritence, so who came after him?

Obviously Ali and by your assertions then he also denied her this inheritence???????? What say you now>>

In fact staying with this, once Ali did became the next Amir ul Mumineen why did he not to strive to reverse all the wrongs against him and set the record straight? And why did he not speak up when he was opressed again? Why did not Allah's kalam tell us to follow the 12 Shia Imams, why did Allah almighty not strike lightning into the hearts of those who opressed the shia Imams and thier progeny? And if the the Ashariya Shia swear at the companions, why did Ali not do so as well and say to all the rest of mankind that they too should swear at them?

So many why's and not any sense out of all of this rubbish.

The reason why Fadak was not given to her will be explained later.

May Allah be pleased with all the Sahaba as Allah is pleased with them. And may Allah curse those who curse them. Amin.

[This message has been edited by Alpha1 (edited August 29, 2001).]

Originally posted by Alpha1:
    May Allah be pleased with all the Sahaba as Allah is pleased with them. And may Allah curse those who curse them. Amin.

[This message has been edited by Alpha1 (edited August 29, 2001).]
    And may Allah curse those who curse them. Ameen.
    Sum-Ameen
    Zein

Comment

I wonder how the infamous shia intellect talks this one away besides ignoring it.

Comment

I wonder why this tit for tat has to be made tradition?!
        You only adopt bad habits why not the good aswell? Leading with our prophet (pbuh) and
        those perfect muslims, hazrat ali, hazrat abu bakr, hazrat umer etc etc. showed us. Even if jealous ppl tried to create ppl they never had disbelieves on each other!!!

------------------
        "kaisay na karta usko main pyar, uski haseen main sukh thay hazaar, bichar gayay hum dukh ki hay baat"
        Ain't new ta this....HOMEINVASION('93)

Comment

You idiots. Fatima died six months after the Prophet. She wasn't alive during Umar and Uthman's time.

Comment

Originally posted by Salman:
            You idiots. Fatima died six months after the Prophet. She wasn't alive during Umar and Uthman's time.
            idiot, what he means is that did Hazrat Ali RA claim the inheritance and took it during his time as Caliphate??

------------------
            We oughta be Changez like, don't we?

Comment

Originally posted by Changez_like:
              idiot, what he means is that did Hazrat Ali RA claim the inheritance and took it during his time as Caliphate??

Again Please try to understand Ahlulbait a.s first before you ask questions about them. You think it was all about money and properties?????
              Worldly things had NO importance for My Rasool pbuh and his Ahlulbait a.s.
              The whole ordeal was to show you people what is right and what is wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha1:
                A question for all of the Shia.

>>>>>>why did he(Ali a.s) not speak up when he was opressed <<<<<<<<<<

Oh yes Hazrat Ali a.s did speak up, but he did not fight for it. The reason for this was the same why My Rasool pbuh did not fight with munifiqeens who were praying behind him with statues hidden in their armpits.

>>>>>>>Why did not Allah's kalam tell us to follow the 12 Shia Imams<<<<<<<<<

Does it tell you to follow your 12 imams???

>>>>>why did Allah almighty not strike lightning into the hearts of those who opressed the shia Imams and thier progeny? <<<<<<

Same reason why Allah almighty not strike lightning into the hearts of those who threw garbage on My Rasool pbuh when he used to walk through the streets of makkah, or those who doubted his prophethood.

>>>>>>The reason why Fadak was not given to her will be explained later.<<<<<<

I am waiting!!!!!!

>>>>>May Allah be pleased with all the Sahaba as Allah is pleased with them. And may Allah curse those who curse them. Amin.
                <<<<<<

May Allah be pleased with all the Sahaba MY Rasool pbuh was pleased with. And may Allah curse those who curse them. Amin

Comment

I am always amused how nicks like " hello hello " sprung up quickly in religion section directly in posts and get into gupshup discussions so easily .. they seem so familiar same hate ridden words and venom..
                  Saints are fine for Heaven, but they are hell on earth.

Comment

Originally posted by Degas:
                    I am always amused how nicks like " hello hello " sprung up quickly in religion section directly in posts and get into gupshup discussions so easily .. they seem so familiar same hate ridden words and venom..
                    it may be something like 'common factor' among them.

------------------

Comment

Why do you guys ask questions from shia momins if you don't want to hear the answers. Are we not suppose to question and answer in this forum.

Every time you guys are asked a question and you don't have an answer for it, you start making personal attacks.

But it doesn't bother me a bit, because people like you have been trying to shut us up for 1400 years, because you don't want the facts to come out.

Comment

Originally posted by hello hello:
                        But it doesn't bother me a bit, because people like you have been trying to shut us up for 1400 years, because you don't want the facts to come out.

.. so ur on some fact finding mission ? or trying to prove to muslims that Islam was not completed when Prophet Muhammad transmiited message of God to mankind ??
                        .. To most muslims in the world it doesnt matter who was first or last Khalifa.. Holy Prophets message is enough for us.. whatever muslims after prophets death did is their own concern.. and they be accounted for.. if ur worried most muslims love Hazrat Abuu Bakr, Umar and Usman they we cant do anything.. as least we dont hate anybody.. whatever u and we got from our particular sourses bout history no one is sure..
                        Saints are fine for Heaven, but they are hell on earth.

Comment

>>>>.. so ur on some fact finding mission ?<<

Please recite Surat Al-Asar specially second last line. Thanks. "HAQ KI TALQEEN"

>>>>it doesnt matter who was first or last Khalifa.. Holy Prophets message is enough for us.. whatever muslims after prophets death did is their own concern..

YES!!!! it Does matter. If muslims after the death of MY Rasool pbuh's tried to change his teachings.
                          Momins have a problem when Hadees like Allah will lower his leg in hell to cool it down.(n.b) etc are added in the religon.

>>>>as least we dont hate anybody<<<<

Can you please STOP saying it. read the post by zein in the thread about two Darlings.

Comment

Aray Alpha,

Since this is a thread for Rafidis, we will leave it up to u sunnis and wahabis to answer. Munafiqs are the forefathers of yr beliefs.

If you want to ask questions from the momineens, the shias of Ali (as), then open a new thread.

Is that clear, Bakri ?

Comment

Originally posted by a1shah:
                              Aray Alpha,

Since this is a thread for Rafidis, we will leave it up to u sunnis and wahabis to answer. Munafiqs are the forefathers of yr beliefs.

If you want to ask questions from the momineens, the shias of Ali (as), then open a new thread.

Is that clear, Bakri ?
                              do you mean we need to open a thread for yuo kafirs as we did for Hindus? don't get into such mud-slinging as igorants... (I just did it on purpose to show your attitude).

------------------

Comment

Working...
                              X