Christianity in the Western World and the Holy Bible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christianity in the Western World and the Holy Bible

It is a sad thing to watch Christians in US and Europe, mostly US, where most "Christians" only go to church once a year and some go less than that. Whereas in Orthodox Christians go to churches every Sunday.And alot of Christians now believe that Prophet Jesus (Isa, swt) is God which is the biggest mistake to "Christians" nowadays.Those who don't believe that sadly think Prophet Isa (swt) is the son of God (swt) Real Orthodox Christianity do not believe those two things and neither do Jews but more and more of Christianity is changing everyday, not for the good sadly. Also unlike the Qu'ran Shareef the Holy Bible is has hundereds of versions and sadly are not the words of God (swt) anymore. I am glad that the Qu'ran Shareef has not changed by one word so it is pure of Allah's (swt)words. And alot of Christians nowadays believe that Muslims are caleld "Muhammadists" and Islam is "Muhammadism" and suggest the Muslims worship the Holy Prophet (swt) which really angers me. The ones who don't think that think that Muslims worship a different God but really we all follow and worship the same God. I am wondering what is happening to Christianity and Christians nowadays?
Working...
X