Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Justice and Forgiveness

Fwd'ing YMFN

Once the Messenger of Allah (salla Allahu 'alayhi wa sallam) was distributing money. Among the many people waiting for their turn was a Bedouin who was in great financial need. He wanted to be noticed, so he pushed people away and came right in front of Rasul Allah. The Messenger had a stick in his hand. Gently he tried to push this man away with the stick, but the stick scratched the Bedouin's face. Rasul Allah was very sorry. He said, "I have hurt you so you may take revenge" and he gave the Bedouin his stick and said, "You can scratch my face with it." The Bedouin was moved by Rasul Allah's justice. He replied, "O Prophet of Allah, Allah has allowed me to take revenge or to forgive. I forgive you." Rasul Allah was greatly pleased. [Abu Dawud]

------------------
    "I put my trust in Allah, my Lord and your Lord! There is not a moving creature, but He has a grasp of its forelock. Verily, my Lord is on the straight path. (The truth)"
    (11:55-56)

Very nice indeed....look ppl how kind hearted our prophet (pbuh) was. Never took revenge. Neither did the ppl in that time!

------------------
    "kaisay na karta usko main pyar, uski haseen main sukh thay hazaar, bichar gayay hum dukh ki hay baat"
    Ain't new ta this....HOMEINVASION('93)

Comment

Working...
    X