Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Islam Can Not be Split into Pieces!" (YMFN)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Islam Can Not be Split into Pieces!" (YMFN)

"Islam Can Not be Split into Pieces!"
    "A remarkable feature of the Islamic Shari'ah (code of life) is that it is an organic whole. The entire way of life propounded by Islam is animated by the same spirit and therefore, any arbitrary division of the scheme is bound to affect the spirit of Islam as well as the structure of the Islamic order. In this respect, Islamic way of life might be compared to the human body. A leg separated from the body cannot be called one-eigth or one-sixth man, because after its separation from the body, the leg cannot perform its function. Nor can it be placed in the body of some other animal with the aim of making it human to the extent of that limb. Likewise, we cannot form a correct judgement about the utility, efficiency, and beauty of the hand, the eye or the nose of a human being outside the context of their place and function within the living body.

The same can be said about the scheme of life envisaged by the Shari'ah. Islam signifies a complete way of life which cannot be split into separate parts. Consequently, it is neither appropriate to consider the different parts of the Shari'ah in isolation, nor to take any particular part and bracket it with any other '-ism'. Islam can truly function smoothly only if one's whole life is lived in accordance with it."

[from "The Islamic Way of Life" by Sayyid Abul A'la Mawdudi (rahimahullah), pp. 19-20]

------------------
    "I put my trust in Allah, my Lord and your Lord! There is not a moving creature, but He has a grasp of its forelock. Verily, my Lord is on the straight path. (The truth)"
    (11:55-56)

Thanx for sharing. Another proof that we ALL are muslims....just muslim nothing else.

------------------
    "kaisay na karta usko main pyar, uski haseen main sukh thay hazaar, bichar gayay hum dukh ki hay baat"
    Ain't new ta this....HOMEINVASION('93)

Comment

Working...
    X