X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THE TWO MOST BELOVED DARLINGS OF MUSLIMS

Salam All muslims
    The Shaikhayn, i.e. Hadrat Abū Bakr and Hadrat ’Umar ‘radiy-Allāhu ’anhumā’, are the highest ones of the Ashāb-i-kirām. Concomitant to a recent increase in the number of holders of bid’at, i.e. heretics, doubts have been being voiced concerning their superiority. So dreadful is the decaying trend that the correct tenets of belief taught by the Salaf as-sālihīn (the early Islamic scholars) are being forgotten gradually. Indeed, it is an open fact based both on narrations and on logic that the Shaikhayn are the highest. Narrations come to us through three different courses. Allāhu ta’ālā promised to His beloved Prophet in the fifty-fifth āyat of Nūr sūra that He would give him believing and pious Khalīfas and reinforce the Islamic religion through those Khalīfas. This fact is confirmed by the dreams which the Messenger of Allah had as well as by the dreams that the Ashāb-i-kirām had and which the Messenger of Allah explained. Rasūlullah ‘sall-Allāhu ’alaihi wa sallam’ stated several times both directly and indirectly that the Shaikhayn would succeed him as his Khalīfas after him. His statements, which are documentary sources, have been conveyed to us through (an authentic chain of narrations and reports termed) tawātur. Then, the Shaikhayn are the highest Muslims. It is stated in a hadīth-i-sherīf reported by Tirmuzī and Hākim: “After me, follow Abū Bakr and ’Umar!” This hadīth-i-sherīf was reported by Huzayfa and ibn Mas’ūd. Hākim’s book quotes Enes bin Mālik as having related: The tribe of Benī Mustalāq sent me to the Messenger of Allah to ask him to name the person to whom we were to pay our zakāts after him. When I came to Rasūlullah ‘sall-Allāhu ’alaihi wa sallam’ and asked him, he said, “Give them to Abū Bakr!” They sent me again. When I reported their question who would be the person to receive our zakāts after Abū Bakr, he said, “’Umar!” I came to him once again with the message asking for the name of the person to take our zakāts. The Prophet’s answer was: “(You will be giving them to) ’Uthmān!” As the Messenger of Allah had to repair to bed during his last fatal illness, he appointed Hadrat Abū Bakr ‘radiy-Allāhu ta’ālā ’anh’ as the imām (to conduct the public prayers called salāt, [or namāz,] in jamā’at). He explicitly rejected the question if someone else could be the imām. This was the event from which the notables of the Sahāba such as Hadrat ’Umar and Hadrat Alī inferred that Abū Bakr was to be (the first) Khalīfa. None of the Sahāba was opposed to their inference. According to a narration in Bukhārī, Abū Bakr as-Siddīq was conducting the morning prayer in jamā’at with the command of Rasūlullah, when the blessed Messenger slightly raised the curtain hanging in the doorway and, seeing his Sahāba performing the namāz, he gave a happy smile. Thinking that the Messenger of Allah intended to come in and conduct the namāz, Abū Bakr as-Siddīq moved aside, which made the Sahāba rejoice with the same expectation. Motioning with his blessed hand, the most beautiful human being commanded, “Complete your namāz!” Then he let the curtain go down. He passed away that day. According to a narration unanimously reported by the scholars of Hadīth, one day a woman asked Rasūlullah a question. “Come back later and ask (the same question),” was the blessed Prophet’s reply. The woman asked again, “O Messenger of Allah! What do I do if I can’t find you here?” Rasūlullah stated, “If you can’t find me when you come here, ask Abū Bakr!”

When Hadrat Alī lay down with the fatal wound he was asked whom he was going to appoint Khalīfa after him. “If Allāhu ta’ālā foreordained goodness for you, you will elect the best of you as your president,” replied the blessed imām. This statement of Hadrat Alī’s shows that Hadrat Abū Bakr was the highest.

Nizāl bin Sabra ‘radiy-Allāhu ’anh’ relates: One day I saw Hadrat Alī ‘radiy-Allāhu ’anh’ cheerful and asked him who were the people that he had chosen for friends. “All the Sahāba of the Messenger of Allah are my friends,” he replied. And when I asked him what he would say about Abū Bakr, he said, “He is such a person whom Allāhu ta’ālā has honoured with the name ‘Siddīq’ through (His Archangel) Jebrāīl ‘alaihis-salām’ and through His Prophet Muhammad ‘alaihis-salām’.” Sa’īd bin Musayyab ‘rahimahullāhu ta’ālā’ relates: “Abū Bakr as-Siddīq ‘radiy-Allāhu ta’ālā ’anh’ was Rasūlullah’s vizier. Rasūlullah ‘sall-Allāhu ’alaihi wa sallam’ always consulted with him before doing something. In Islam he was the second (highest) person after the Messenger of Allah. In the cave he was the second person after the Messenger of Allah. During the Holy War of Badr, he was the second person after the Messenger of Allah under the wooden sunshade. He was the second person to be put in a grave, i.e. next after the Messenger of Allah. Rasūlullah would never put anyone before him.” In a hadīth-i-sherīf reported by Abdurrahmān bin Ghanam, Rasūlullah ‘sall-Allāhu ’alaihi wa sallam’ said to Hadrat Abū Bakr and Hadrat ’Umar: “I shall never disagree with anything on which you two agree.”

Allāhu ta’ālā reinforced the Islamic religion with Hadrat ’Umar. It is stated as follows in a hadīth-i-sherīf reported by Tirmuzī and Abū Dāwūd and Hākim: “Allāhu ta’ālā has placed the haqq (truth, right) into ’Umar’s tongue and heart.” It is stated in a hadīth-i-sherīf reported by Bukhārī and Muslim: “The Satan will run away from ’Umar’s shadow?” Rasūlullah ‘sall-Allāhu ’alaihi wa sallam’ states in a hadīth-i-sherīf reported by Bukhārī and Muslim: “During Mi’rājI saw the palace that will be given to ’Umar.” Allāhu ta’ālā sent down āyat-i-kerīmas confirming Hadrat ’Umar’s words concerning the Maqām-i-Ibrāhīm and women’s covering themselves and the captives taken during the Holy War of Badr. It is stated in a hadīth-i-sherīf reported by Hākim: “On the Rising Day, Allāhu ta’ālā will greet ’Umar first.” In a hadīth-i-sherīf reported by Abū Sa’īd-i-Hudrī, the Prophet pointed to ’Umar and stated: “Of my Ummat, this person will occupy the highest grade in Paradise?” When Hadrat ’Umar asked Rasūlullah for permission to make ’Umra, the blessed Prophet gave him permission and said, “O my brother, do not forget about us as you say your prayers!” Rasūlullah states in a hadīth-i-sherīf reported by Abdullah ibn Abbās: “On the day when ’Umar embraced Islam Jebrāīl ‘alaihis-salām’ came to me and angels gave one another the glad tidings that ’Umar had become a Muslim.” It is stated in a hadīth-i-sherīf written in Tirmuzī and reported by Aqaba bin Āmir: “If another prophet were to come after me ’Umar bin Khattāb would be a prophet.” In another hadīth-i-sherīf written in Tirmuzī on the authority of Imām Zaynal ’Ābidīn, who quotes it from his grandfather Hadrat Alī on the authority of his father Hadrat Husayn: Rasūlullah ‘sall-Allāhu ’alaihi wa sallam’ and I were sitting together, when Abū Bakr and ’Umar came over. The Best of Mankind said, “These two are the highest inhabitants of Paradise after prophets.” Enes bin Mālik is quoted, in ibn Māja, as having related: One day he was asked, “Whom do you love most, O Messenger of Allah?” “Āisha,” he replied. “And who is the man you love most?” “Āisha’s father.” It is stated in a hadīth-i-sherīf written in Tirmuzī and reported by Huzayfa and Abdullah ibn Mes’ūd: “After me pay homage to Abū Bakr and ’Umar!” Tirmuzī quotes Enes bin Mālik as having related: As the Sahāba were seated together, Rasūlullah would just come and sit among them, stopping them from standing up. No one, with the exception of Abū Bakr and ’Umar, could look at him in the face. The two closest companions of the Prophet would look at him, and he at them, three of them smiling at one another. In a hadīth-i-sherīf written in Hākim’s book and reported by Huzayfa Yemānī, Rasūlullah states: “I want to send my Sahāba to all countries so that my sunnats and the (tenets called) farz be taught far and near. Likewise, Īsā ‘alaihis-salām’ (Jesus) sent out his Hawārīs.” When he was asked if he would send Hadrat Abū Bakr and Hadrat ’Umar as well, he replied, “These two I will not part from. They are like my ears and eyes.” In a hadīth-i-sherīf written in Tirmuzī and in Hākim: One day Rasūlullah ‘sall-Allāhu ’alaihi wa sallam’ entered the mosque, with Abū Bakr on his right and ’Umar on his left. He was holding their hands. “On the Rising Day, we shall rise from our graves together, like this.” Abī Arwā relates in a hadīth-i-sherīf reported by Hākim: We were sitting with Rasūlullah ‘sall-Allāhu ’alaihi wa sallam’, when Abū Bakr and ’Umar came over. “May gratitude and praise be to Allāhu ta’ālā because He gave us strength with these two.” It is stated in a hadīth-i-sherīf written in Tirmuzī and in ibn Māja and reported by Abū Sa’īd Hudrī: “Those who will occupy high positions in Paradise will be seen like stars when looked from below. Abū Bakr and ’Umar will be (two) of them.”

According to a narration reported unanimously by scholars of Hadīth, Abū Mūsa-l-ash ’arī ‘radiy-Allāhu ’anh’ relates: Rasūlullah ‘sall-Allāhu ’alaihi wa sallam’ and I were sitting in a garden, when someone knocked on the door. The Messenger of Allah ordered, “Open the door and give the newcomer the glad tidings that he will go to Paradise (after death)!” I opened the door. Abū Bakr came in. I told him Rasūlullah’s ‘sall-Allāhu ta’ālā ’alaihi wa sallam’ glad tidings. There was another knock on the door. “Open the door and give the newcomer the glad tidings that he will go to Paradise,” ordered the blessed Prophet again. I opened the door and ’Umar came in. I gave him the glad tidings. Another knock came from the door. The Best of Mankind ordered, “Open the door! Give the newcomer the glad tidings that he will go to Paradise, and tell him that disasters will befall him!” ’Uthmān came in when I opened the door. I told him about the glad tidings and about the qadar (fate, destiny) which Allāhu ta’ālā foreordained for him. “May hamd (praise and gratitude) be to Allāhu ta’ālā, who is the only asylum to seek against accidents and disasters,” was his reaction.

It is stated in a hadīth-i-sherīf written in Hākim and in the (book of hadīths entitled) Musnad by Imām Ahmad, and which is reported by Hadrat Alī: “When Abū Bakr comes to power and presides over you, you will find him zāhid in the world and rāghib in the Hereafter. When ’Umar presides over you, you will find him powerful, trustworthy, and undaunted in the way of Allah. When Alī gains the presidency over you, you will find him hādi and muhdī. He will guide you to the right path.”

Sa’īd bin Zayd ‘radiy-Allāhu ta’ālā ’anh’ quoted the following hadīth-i-sherīf, which is written in Tirmuzī and in ibn Māja: “Ten people are in Paradise, (that is, that they will go to Paradise is certain by now). (They are Abū Bakr and ’Umar and ’Uthmān and Talha and Zubayr and Abdurrahmān bin ’Awf and Alī bin Abī Tālib and Sa’d bin Abī Waqqās and Abū ’Ubayda bin Jerrāh.” Naming nine of the blessed Sahābīs, Sa’īd bin Zayd kept back the tenth name. When they asked who he was, he said, “Abu-l-A’war,” implying himself.

Irbāt bin Sāriya narrates the following event, which is written in ibn Māja and in Tirmuzī: We, the Sahāba, had assembled (on an occasion). Rasūlullah ‘sall-Allāhu ’alaihi wa sallam’ stated, “Fear Allāhu ta’ālā. Obey your Amīr, who will be presiding over you, even if he is an Abyssinian slave! After me, there will happen differences among Muslims. During those disturbances hold fast to my Sunnat and to the sunnats of the Khulafā-ar-Rāshidīn. My Khalīfas will show you the right path. Follow the path that they will show you! Avoid the later inventions! All bid’ats are aberration and heresy.” Hadrat Safīna, who served the Messenger of Allah for years, relates: I heard Rasūlullah say, “After me, my Khalīfas will make my path live on for thirty years. Thereafter meliks (emperors, sultans) will preside over my Ummat.” The caliphate of Abū Bakr lasted for two years; that of ’Umar lasted for ten years; ’Uthmān’s tenure of office lasted for twelve years; and Alī held office for six years ‘radiy-Allāhu ta’ālā ’anhum ajma’īn’.

There is many another similar hadīth-i-sherīf citing the superiorities of Abū Bakr and ’Umar ’radiy-Allāhu ta’ālā ’anhumā’ and stating that they are people of Paradise. Also, hundreds of other hadīth-i-sherīfs, which state the superiorities of the Ashāb-i-kirām, of the Muhājirīn, and of those blessed people who were present at a number of vitally important events such as Badr, Uhud, Bī’at-ur-ridwān and other Holy Wars, are, at the same time, laudatory of the two Khalīfas.

That Abū Bakr is the highest member of this Ummat (Muslims) and that ’Umar is the second highest are two firsthand facts on which the Ashāb-i-kirām and the Tābi’īn-i-izām were unanimous. When Hadrat Abū Bakr was elected Khalīfa, none of the Ashāb-i-kirām said a single word to renounce his authority. Nor were any protests voiced on the part of the Ashāb-i-kirām when Hadrat Abū Bakr advised that Hadrat ’Umar should succeed him in caliphate after him. As Abdurrahmān bin ’Awf nominated Hadrat ’Uthmān as Khalīfa (after Hadrat ’Umar’s martyrdom), he stipulated that he should adhere to the course followed by the Shaikhayn. None of the audience raised an objection. Nor did Alī demur at all, although he was opposed to ’Uthmān’s being held superior to him ‘radiy-Allāhu ta’ālā ’anhumā’.

As long as Alī ‘radiy-Allāhu ta’ālā ’anh’ held office as Khalīfa, he acknowledged on various occasions that the Shaikayn were superior to him. He would scold anyone who expressed doubts about that fact. The greater ones of the Sahāba would hear him do so, and yet they would not even imply dissuasion. Enes bin Mālik is quoted, in Bukhārī, as having said, “Abū Bakr is the closest person to the Messenger of Allah. On many occasions he proved to be the second person after the Messenger of Allah. He must take the lead as our Amīr. Stand up and pay homage to him!” According to another narration reported on the authority of Enes bin Mālik in Bukhārī: When someone asked Rasūlullah ‘sall-Allāhu ’alaihi wa sallam’ about the portents of Doomsday, the Sultān of Universe questioned, “What have you prepared for Doomsday?” “I have done nothing. However, I love Allāhu ta’ālā and His Messenger ‘sall-Allāhu ’alaihi wa sallam’ very much,” replied the man. Upon this, the Habībullah (Darling of Allah) declared, “On Doomsday, (and so on the Rising Day,) you will be with your beloved ones!” I was very happy when I heard that declaration of the blessed Messenger. “I, also, love the Messenger of Allah ‘sall-Allāhu ’alaihi wa sallam’, Abū Bakr and ’Umar. I hope that this love of mine will make me be with them, though I have failed to imitate them,” I said.

Hadrat Alī pronounced the following benediction: “May Allāhu ta’ālā bless Abū Bakr with His Compassion! He compiled the Qur’ān al-kerīm. He served the Messenger of Allah as he migrated (to Medīna). So may Allāhu ta’ālā illuminate ’Umar’s grave with nūr as he has illuminated our mosques!” Sālim bin Abī Ja’d relates: There were forty thousand people provided with residence in Najrān. Hadrat ’Umar evicted them from their homes. Upon this they came to Hadrat Alī and begged for intercession. He dismissed them, saying, “Everything ’Umar does is rightful.” If Hadrat Alī had been critical of Hadrat ’Umar (and his doings), the problem caused by the people from Najrān would have been a propitious occasion to level criticisms at him. He didn’t do so. On the contrary, he praised him. In an interpretation of a dream narrated by Abū Ya’lā, Hadrat Hasan praised Hadrat ’Umar. Hākim quotes, in his book, Abdullah bin Ja’far Tayyār as having said, “When Abū Bakr undertook governorship over us, we found him the best and the most compassionate of people.” As Zayd-i-Shahīd was leaving for war, he said, “My ancestors loved the Shaikhayn very much.” Hākim’s book contains a number of statements made by Abdullah ibn Abbās and laudatory of Hadrat ’Umar. Hasan bin Zayd is quoted in Imām-i-Ahmad’s (book of hadīths called) Sunan as having stated: I heard my father Zayd say that he had heard his father Hasan say that he had heard his father Alī relate the following event: Rasūlullah and I were sitting, when Abū Bakr and ’Umar came over ‘radiy-Allāhu ta’ālā ’anhumā’. Rasūlullah ‘sall-Allāhu ’alaihi wa sallam’ stated, “Yā Alī! These two are the highest of the people of Paradise. With the exception of prophets, (who are naturally higher than all non-prophets,) there is no one higher than these (two) people!”

Zein

Very fine Zein, thanx for sharing .
    Hmmmm nice to read this all. Ppl of now should take Hadrat Ali, Hadrat Umer, Hadrat Abu Bakr and of course our Prophet (pbuh) as shinging example...then why those damn unnecessary fights and disputes?!?!
    They all lived in peace and harmony why can't WE?!? Very sad, yaar

Source needed..thank you

------------------
    "kaisay na karta usko main pyar, uski haseen main sukh thay hazaar, bichar gayay hum dukh ki hay baat"
    Ain't new ta this....HOMEINVASION('93)

Comment

Originally posted by Ali_R:
      Very fine Zein, thanx for sharing .
      Hmmmm nice to read this all. Ppl of now should take Hadrat Ali, Hadrat Umer, Hadrat Abu Bakr and of course our Prophet (pbuh) as shinging example...then why those damn unnecessary fights and disputes?!?!
      They all lived in peace and harmony why can't WE?!? Very sad, yaar

Source needed..thank you

Ditto !!!

Jazakallah khair Zein

Comment

Great fiction. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

Thanks.

Comment

mashallah-te-subhan Allah..

very hi nice...
          thanx 4 sharing...
          God bless u...

DerVaisH

------------------
          muhabatein theen kabhi apne dermian kitni...
          bicha gaye hai anna hum mein doorian kitni...
          abhi to toota hai dil hi teri judai mein...
          girein gi hum pe abhi aur bijlian kitni...

Comment

Originally posted by a1shah:

Thanks.

"And those who oppress shall see what kind of outcome overturns them." [26:227] Al-Quran

Comment

Originally posted by a1shah:

Thanks.
              Old woman you are blind to see.

------------------
              "kaisay na karta usko main pyar, uski haseen main sukh thay hazaar, bichar gayay hum dukh ki hay baat"
              Ain't new ta this....HOMEINVASION('93)

Comment

When I first looked at the post, the concept of the word "darling" usually connotates children, so I thought it would be about the children who died at Karbala. But they're not important. All they did was have their heads cut off.

Comment

This thread is for some big bhagoras.
                  If your religion is worth killing for, please start with yourself.

Comment

Comparison of two darlings of islam with the Nufs e Rasool pbuh.

============================================
                    Hazrat Ali a.s is the only person in history who was born inside the Kaba.

Hazrat Abu bakar r.a was born inside his family's Idol house.

Hazrat Umar r.a was born inside his family's Idol house.
                    =============================================
                    Hazrat Ali a.s saw Rasool's pbuh face when he opened his eyes in Rasool's arms.

Hazrat Abu bakar r.a was laid by the feet of Idols when he was born.

Hazrat Umar r.a was also laid by the feet of idols when he was born.

Hazrat Ali a.s NEVER worshiped idols.

Hazrat Abbu Bakar r.a Worshiped idols for 40 years.

Hazrat Umar r.a worshiped idols for 35 years.
                    Hazrat Ali a.s was raised and educated by Rasool pbuh.

Hazrat Abbu Bakar was raised by idol worshippers.

Hazrat Umar r.a was raised by idol worshippers.
                    Hazrat Ali a.s was the first Male, after Rasool pbuh to say La illa ha Illul Lah .

Hazrat Abu Bakar r.a was the Seventh person.

Hazrat Umar r.a was way way behind Hazrat abu bakar.
                    Hazrat Ali a.s brought victory to muslims in Badar, Uhud, Khundaq, Ahzab, Khaiber and Hunain etc.

Hazrat Abbu bakar r.a ???? don't want this post deleted by GFQ so I won't say anything.

Hazrat umar r.a ???? Same as Hazrat Abu Bakar.
                    Hazrat Ali a.s destroyed idols in kaba while standing on Rasool's pbuh shoulders after Fateh Makkah.

Hazrat Abbu Bakar r.a Did not take any part in cleansing of kaba after Fateh Makkah.

Hazrat Umar r.a Did not take any part in cleansing of kaba after Fateh Makkah.
                    Hazrat Ali a.s was with Rasool pbuh to the Mubahila.

Hazrat Abbu bakar r.a was not taken to Mubahila by Rasool pbuh.

Hazrat Umar r.a was not taken to Mubahila by Rasool pbuh.
                    Hazrat Ali a.s did all the funeral arrangements including burial of Rasool pbuh.

Hazrat Abbu bakar r.a did not attend and take any part in Rasool's funeral.

Hazrat Umar r.a did not attend and take any part in Rasool's funeral.
                    Hazrat Ali was chosen for the preaching of surat Barat.

Hazrat Abbu bakar r.a was sent with surat barat first but then Rasool pbuh gave this important job to Hazrat Ali a.s on Allah wish.

Hazrat umar r.a was not the chosen one for surat barat.
                    Muslims Namaz is NOT complete without the Durood on Mohammed pbuh and his family a.s

Muslims Namaz is null and void if somebody recites durood on Hazrat Abbu bakar r.a.

Muslims Namaz is null and void if somebody recites durood on Hazrat Umar r.a
                    ============================================
                    Hazrat Ali a.s Was married to Rasool's most beloved personality.

Hazrat Abbu Bakar r.a was refused marriage with Rasool's beloved daughter.

Hazrat Umar r.a was refused marriage with Rasool's daughter.
                    Hazrat Ali a.s and Rasool pbuh were the only people who were allowed to keep their back Door open into the masjid e nabavi.

Hazrat Abbu bakar r.a was told to shut his door to the Masjid e Nabavi

Hazrat Umar r.a was told to shut his door to the Masjid e Nabavi.
                    Rasool pbuh declared Hazrat Ali a.s as his brother on the day of fateh makkah.

Hazrat Abbu bakar r.a was declared hazrat Umar's brother on the day of fateh makkah.

Hazrat umar r.a was declared hazrat Abu bakar's brother on the day of fateh makkah.

This list can go on and on....

Comment

Hello Hello

After giving your wonderful comparisons between Hazrat Ali and Hazrat Abu Bakr and Hazrat Usman!!!!!!!

I must applaud Hazrat Ali for giving Alleigance the both these Caliphs considering they were what you said and also giving his daughter in marriage to Hazrat Umar.

What a judgement.

Surely these idol worshippers were not worthy to lead the Ummah, but were worthy for marriage and alleigance.

I wonder how Hazrat Ali must feel giving alleigance to Idol worshippers as you have stated!

Friend or Foe!!

Comment

Originally posted by sholay:

Hello Hello

After giving your wonderful comparisons between Hazrat Ali and Hazrat Abu Bakr and Hazrat Usman!!!!!!!

I must applaud Hazrat Ali for giving Alleigance the both these Caliphs considering they were what you said and also giving his daughter in marriage to Hazrat Umar.

What a judgement.

Surely these idol worshippers were not worthy to lead the Ummah, but were worthy for marriage and alleigance.

I wonder how Hazrat Ali must feel giving alleigance to Idol worshippers as you have stated!

Friend or Foe!!

Production of the Ummayas.

"Verily, I am leaving behind two precious things among you: the Book of God and my kindred, my household..(Sahi Muslim, Hadith Thaqalayn is narrated by thirty plus Companions of the Prophet)

Comment

It is just so interesting to observe that all shias awake from their hibernation or deep sleep when someone posts something good about greatest saints of Islam and then shias start condemning loudly from the bottom of their throats in a chorus against anything in admiration of saints of Islam.This is a recurrent pattern of spilling, puking and spreading hatred. I wonder if this is the soul of religion for them??
                          Any way, who cares. Whatever!

[This message has been edited by analyze it (edited August 29, 2001).]

Comment

Originally posted by analyze it:
                            .......pattern of spilling, puking and spreading hatred. I wonder if this is the soul of religion for them??
                            Any way, who cares. Whatever!

[This message has been edited by analyze it (edited August 29, 2001).]
                            Thanks for acknowledging this fact.... I was surprised to see that as well.... these are 'defenders' of Shiism only, they don't have any problem with non-Muslim vs Musims issues/discussions.

Whata way to compare bro 'hello hello', just a curiousity, where was Prophet PBUH born? does it mean Hazrat Ali RA was better than him?

Who was given title of 'Siddiq' and by whom?

who was given title of 'farooq' and by whom?

Sis ramesha, 'production of umayyads' can be turned the otherway as well... 'production of Abbasids'? .... fight will go on... can't we wait for Allah SWT to decide? is our imaan void if we don't discuss/slander sahabaa-e-karaam RA?

------------------
                            We oughta be Changez like, don't we?

Comment

Originally posted by sholay:

Hello Hello

What a judgement.

Friend or Foe!!

Sholay,

How fast you forget the earlier thread clearly showing that the Umm Salma Umer married was not the daughter of Imam Ali (as). Too bad for you, can't use this false pretext for yr arguments now.

ws

Comment

Working...
                              X