Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where was Hadrat Abu Bakr Siddiq(Radi Allah an hu).......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where was Hadrat Abu Bakr Siddiq(Radi Allah an hu).......

Few weeks back there was a debate among Sunni and Shia scholars on few issues.
    All Shia questions were answered satisfactorily........

One answer which came after a very proud and insulting but childish question from Shia side.......

When Hadrat Abu Talib and his family was restricted in Sehab-e-Abi Talib for three years due to a Social Bycott by the Makkens,....... where was the most loving and closest friend(Abu Bakr) of Prophet(peace be upon him).......

What an answer I came across......

A detailed history of the hard days of Hadrat Abi Talib and his family......
    And who did what and where during three years.....

Are Shia brothers here interested in knowing that?

They will not be interested to know it and they are going to reject it as they have done time and again about any posting showing any praise for companions of prophet such as recently calling the post of Zein as " Fiction ". But you should still post your research to spread knowledge among the muslims. God bless you.

Comment

I think Abu Bark was worshipping idols like your hated Hindus do.

Comment

Are you alright?!?! You dont even think before sayin this right??! Hazrat Abu Bakr was their closes friend (our Prophets (pbuh), Hadrat Ali, Hadrat Umer, etc)
        How can you say something like this...you have proofs? How can a human being create such hatred and ridicule such a amazing personality.
        Uff Allah (swt) aise logo maaf karde, aakal nahi hai na inme.

"Talk before you think or think before you talk. Its up to."

------------------
        "kaisay na karta usko main pyar, uski haseen main sukh thay hazaar, bichar gayay hum dukh ki hay baat"
        Ain't new ta this....HOMEINVASION('93)

Comment

Salman

Next time you post, please think with the head ON your shoulders and not the one BETWEEN your hips!

At least act your age of 12 rather than being immature and acting 6!!

Comment

Abu Baker is one who we call a weak muslim.

He had faith though it would waiver at times. He was highly influenced by Umar the innovator, whose harsh language and intimidating behavior would lead Abu Baker to do things he may not have wanted to do.

Comment

Originally posted by wasir:
              Few weeks back there was a debate among Sunni and Shia scholars on few issues.
              All Shia questions were answered satisfactorily........

One answer which came after a very proud and insulting but childish question from Shia side.......

When Hadrat Abu Talib and his family was restricted in Sehab-e-Abi Talib for three years due to a Social Bycott by the Makkens,....... where was the most loving and closest friend(Abu Bakr) of Prophet(peace be upon him).......

What an answer I came across......

A detailed history of the hard days of Hadrat Abi Talib and his family......
              And who did what and where during three years.....

Are Shia brothers here interested in knowing that?
              If it is anywhere as good as the fiction on the "Two Darlings", I'd definitely be interested in knowing.

Please post.

Comment

A1Shah

And I suppose you are a STRONG muslim in comparison!

At least have the dignity to give credit where it's due!

When you get the authority to make judgements on the Sahaaba, whomever they were. Please feel free.

Otherwise brace yourself for another 'mudslinging, I'm better than you, I'm right you're wrong' debate.

Not from me, but other Guppies as right about now I'm amusing myself by picking on the Ahmedies!!!

Comment

Next time you post, please think with the head ON your shoulders and not the one BETWEEN your hips!
                  At least the one between my hips is not microscopic like yours.

Comment

Hazrat Abu Bakr was the closest friend Prophet Muhammad ever had..he was always with him from messengers child hood ..during his prophet hood and rest of his life.. he is considered by most as very strict ruler.. as his stand against people who didnt wanted to give zakat proved.. so Prophet muhammad was the greatest judge of his friends.. we can chose our frieds but not our family in most cases...
                    Saints are fine for Heaven, but they are hell on earth.

Comment

Originally posted by Salman:
                      At least the one between my hips is not microscopic like yours.

If your religion is worth killing for, please start with yourself.

Comment

for all those who were so excited/anxious to discuss the 'shia vs sunni' conflict, you can see how 'loving' we are while discussing such. Mr Salman is a very loving person, instead of bringing a contribution to the discussion he starts to puke around.

purpose of all/most of shias on this forum is to join any thread talking about 'Sunni'/'Shia' beleifs and start spilling their hate, perhaps this shows their upbringing.

------------------
                        We oughta be Changez like, don't we?

Comment

Originally posted by a1shah:
                          Abu Baker is one who we call a weak muslim.

He had faith though it would waiver at times. He was highly influenced by Umar the innovator, whose harsh language and intimidating behavior would lead Abu Baker to do things he may not have wanted to do.

According to my knowledge, there are three levels of imaan:

1. you stop the wrong by your hand.... highest/best level.
                          2. you tell the wrong doer when he/she is committing wrong.... medium level
                          3. you beleive that wrong is wrong but neither you stop nor tell the wrong doer.... weakest level

are you suggesting that Hazrat Ali RA was so weak that he couldn't raise his voice against wrong? or he didn't have enough level of imaan??? la hola wala toba, astagfirullah, I really can't beleive this. its really pathetic how one stops to think when full of hate.

------------------
                          We oughta be Changez like, don't we?

[This message has been edited by Changez_like (edited August 28, 2001).]

Comment

Originally posted by sholay:

A1Shah

And I suppose you are a STRONG muslim in comparison!

At least have the dignity to give credit where it's due!

When you get the authority to make judgements on the Sahaaba, whomever they were. Please feel free.

Otherwise brace yourself for another 'mudslinging, I'm better than you, I'm right you're wrong' debate.

Not from me, but other Guppies as right about now I'm amusing myself by picking on the Ahmedies!!!

Sholay,

Go play with the Ahmedis. Those lost souls will be easy prey for you.

As far as Abu Baker is concerned, there are numerous examples of his dis-obedience to the holy prophet's (pbuh) order.

1) Bakri's rejection of the waliyat of Imam Ali (as),

2) His refusal to accept the young Usama (chosen by the prophet (pbuh) as his commander in the war against the romans (the last war that the prophet (pbuh) ordered an expeditition for before his death)

3) His usurping of Fadak, the property of the Lady of Light, Fatima Zahra

4) His hurting the holy lady Fatima to such an extent that she cursed him till her death.

There are many more such examples. And with sunni references ofcourse.

And this is your darling ?

Search for the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Changez_like:
                              According to my knowledge, there are three levels of imaan:

1. you stop the wrong by your hand.... highest/best level.
                              2. you tell the wrong doer when he/she is committing wrong.... medium level
                              3. you beleive that wrong is wrong but neither you stop nor tell the wrong doer.... weakest level

are you suggesting that Hazrat Ali RA was so weak that he couldn't raise his voice against wrong? or he didn't have enough level of imaan??? la hola wala toba, astagfirullah, I really can't beleive this. its really pathetic how one stops to think when full of hate.

Changez,

its rude to speak when grow-ups are talking. Ab achay bachay ki tara ja kay khalo.

Previous postings have already touched on this topic - on why the holy Imam (as) chose
                              to remain silent.

You have a habit of skipping such posts to satisfy yr superficial beliefs.

Go do research on yr own. I don't have the time to waste on the likes of you.

Ab jaou, go bully the hindus.

Comment

Working...
                              X