When you know you can't pray . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When you know you can't pray . . .

can u make a prayer before the time or should u just do it qazaa. i.e. we go to work, school etc etc and we know we won't be able to pray. What can be done? Qazaa? or make the intentions that your praying it cuz you know you won't be able to later on.

Somebody help, i'm stuck in this situation.

------------------
    Jitna Diya Sarkar Nay Mujko, Itni Meri Auqat Nahi, Yeh Saab Tumhara Karam Hai Aqa, Mujh Mein Aisi Koi Baat Nahin.

Love happens once . . .
    Rabul MashriqaiN wal MaghribaiN

There is no excuse.

Unless you are at school 24 hours a day, you will undoubtedly find the time to pray in between classes. If you dont have enough time, you can just pray the 'farz' part of ur salat.
    If you are at work, you can excuse yourself long enough to pray. The time it takes for folks to smoke a cigarette, one can easily pray at least the farz.

You will have to describe precisely as to how a schedule can be so tight that it does not allow enough time to fit in salat.

Plus, other than Fajr and Maghrib, all the prayers have plenty of flexibility in their timings, at least during the summer season. Winters may be more cramped, but still, its doable. Intentionally praying Qaza namaz is wrong.

Comment

Akif sahab. Summer is more than doable. Its winter i'm concerned about. My schedule is tight, during Juma time I have a class. During Zuhr time I have work. These days Alhamdullilah I am able to rush home and catch the Duhr prayer just before Asr so that it won't be Qazaa.

My question is, can u make an intention of praying before the actual prayer time occurs when you absolutely know that you cannot skip class/get off work for 10 mintes.

I.E. Its Fajr time and you have already prayed Fajr but now your thinking that at work there won't be time because lunch doesn't fall around Duhr time which makes it hard for me.

I'm thinking if I can avoid Qazaa and do my prayers before the actual prayer time. Would that be ja'iz?

------------------
      Jitna Diya Sarkar Nay Mujko, Itni Meri Auqat Nahi, Yeh Saab Tumhara Karam Hai Aqa, Mujh Mein Aisi Koi Baat Nahin.

Love happens once . . .

Comment

Anyone? I'm really desperate at this point cuz i don't know what to do.

------------------

Love happens once . . .

Comment

If i am not mistaken, I don't think you can EVER pray namaz before its actual time. Though your intentions are good, but i think its forbidden that you pray before its time.

Every effort should be made to pray on time, however if you can't then you must do Qazaa. Though we tend to become lazy sometimes, but i know of someone ( i highly respect) who's a doctor and still after their 24hr calls, prays all Qazaa namazes
          Save Pakistan.

Comment

Sehar is right.

Coconut..praying before the prescribed time is worse than praying Qaza. A namaz prayed before the prescribed time will be void. A Qaza namaz, though disliked, will be accepted. So if there is absolutely no way, then you can pray later (qaza), but never early.

However, I still believe that you can get around the system one way or another. If theres a class, u can perhaps delay going to the class by a few min if that will enable u to make ur salat on time. And think about how many times we have seen folks get up in the middle of a class to go to the bathroom, or get a drink. Surely we can take the time for salat as well. Id say, make the intention, and Allah will make a way for u.

Comment

The main idea is that one should pray. Even offering Qazaa is better than not praying at all. Allah(SWT) likes it when salat is made consistently on time.

May Allah(SWT) guide us to the path of Siraat-AL-Mustakeem - Ameen

Comment

Working...
              X