Sunni.......Shia.......And.........Hinduism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunni.......Shia.......And.........Hinduism

From previous few days I have noticed that some people from Hindu side are constantly trying to make a joke of Muslims and Islam by trying to start threads on Sunni and Shia sects.

But they forget one thing that despite all these conflicts and problems Islam is the most strong and brave religion. This Sunni Shia problem is an internal problem of Muslims but when it comes to deal with non Muslims we are all together.

The best example for Hindus is our ongoing Jihad in Kashmir where Mujahideens are fighting against Indian army, they are Sunnis, they are Shias and they are Wahabis. When its prayer time they pray in groups after the Imam of their own belief but When Mujahideens attack they attack together and I don't need to tell about the..... "world famous" ....."brave".....Hindu army.

And what a fun.....Hindus who can't even agree on one God are trying to point on differnt sects among Muslims.

Originally posted by wasir:
    But they forget one thing that despite all these conflicts and problems Islam is the most strong and brave religion. This Sunni Shia problem is an internal problem of Muslims but when it comes to deal with non Muslims we are all together.
    Why are you worried, then?! We are Muslim bros and we know how to "defend" ourselves and you dont worry there wont be any sort of conflict between us muslims. If it will then Im the first to stop it.

------------------
    "kaisay na karta usko main pyar, uski haseen main sukh thay hazaar, bichar gayay hum dukh ki hay baat"
    Ain't new ta this....HOMEINVASION('93)

Comment

Indeed we are one ummah. Masha Allah brothers thats the spirit - Subhan Allah. Keep it up

[This message has been edited by zman (edited August 24, 2001).]

Comment

Originally posted by Ali_R:
        Why are you worried, then?! We are Muslim bros and we know how to "defend" ourselves and you dont worry there wont be any sort of conflict between us muslims. If it will then Im the first to stop it.

bro Ali, as I indicated before, Hindus, specifically Rvikz and skv anand started to post against Islam soon after I questioned 'origin' of Hinduism. Unfortunately my thread was deleted and threads initiated to malign Islam and Muslims are still up and alive.

Anyway, this is just to tell you again that these threads about 'sects' in Islam are not created for 'exchange of information' by Hindus but rather to divide us again in name of 'sect'.

There have been tens of threads where Shias and Sunnis exchanged information (including mud-slinging) and these very same Hindus were there to 'enjoy' our debates. You may research previous threads if you have any questions, you may find answers to your questions to many of them.

I hope you'll show patience ... Thanks.

------------------
        We oughta be Changez like, don't we?

Comment

No Shia has ever fought or will fight amongst your wahabis.

Comment

Originally posted by Salman:
            No Shia has ever fought or will fight amongst your wahabis.
            Then, we'll just have to kill you first. Because enemy from within is more dangerous than enemy from outside.

------------------
            "I am not playing with a full deck!"

Comment

Maybe this thread should be renamed Islam and peace.

Comment

I can see hindu plan working to perfection here......you guys are idiot.

Good post Wasir
                "And those who oppress shall see what kind of outcome overturns them." [26:227] Al-Quran

Comment

The Union Home Minister L K Advani is showing keen interest in
                  bringing about a rapprochement between the Shia and Sunni sects
                  of the Muslim community in the wake of the decades-old
                  differences on the question of bringing out ‘azadari’ processions
                  in Lucknow.

With the month of Moharrum likely to commence from the April 28,
                  the BJP leadership is working overtime to ensure that the two
                  communities shelve their differences amicably and give an
                  undertaking that no untoward incident would take place nor the
                  peace be disturbed when the processions were brought out.

A Shia-Sunni delegation called on Mr Advani recently at his North
                  Bloc office following which the Home Minister immediately rang up
                  Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Kalyan Singh and asked him if the
                  ‘azadari’ procession during the ensuing month of Moharrum could
                  be brought out amidst a peaceful environment.

Over two decades ago, the state administration had imposed a ban
                  on such processions after Shia sect were reported to have
                  frequently indulged in "tabara bazi" (disparaging remarks)
                  against the Sunni Khalifas and the Sunnis jargoning back with
                  similar utterances against the Shia Imams forcing the situation
                  to take an ugly turn and perpetually ending up in ugly brawls.

During the last tenure of Kalyan Singh in Uttar Pradesh, the
                  state unit of the BJP had come under tremendous pressure from the
                  Shia community after it had failed to keep up its election
                  promise to allow the "azadari" procession to be brought out in
                  Lucknow, should it come to power in the state.

Taking a lesson from the earlier discontent against it, the
                  party, when came to power again for the second time, immediately
                  intervened between the two sects and allowed an “azadari”
                  procession, marking the martyrdom of "Hazrat Ali," (the first
                  Imam of the Shia community) to be brought out during "Ramazan."

Encouraged by its success the BJP leadership took up the cudgels
                  to resolve the Moharrum problem.

Comment

Originally posted by rvikz:
                    The Union Home Minister L K Advani is showing keen interest ........ to be brought out during "Ramazan."

Encouraged by its success the BJP leadership took up the cudgels
                    to resolve the Moharrum problem.
                    whats your point of this post? don't hide your intentions behind others, be brave.

------------------
                    We oughta be Changez like, don't we?

Comment

A wahabi like you would like to kill Shias. That's why we don't fight with you cos you'll put us in the field and then run away from the Indians. The only time we fight is in the Army, none of that militant crap for us. And the only other time we fight is against the Israelis. I don't see the great wahabi country Saudi Arabia helping the Sunni palestinians. The only country that helps the Sunni Palestinians is Shia Iran. Fighting with your wahabis would be like fighting against one yazid with another yazid by your side. I don't think Shias would do that.

[This message has been edited by Salman (edited August 24, 2001).]

Comment

A wahabi like you would like to kill Shias. That's why we don't fight with you cos you'll put us in the field and then run away from the Indians. The only time we fight is in the Army, none of that militant crap for us. And the only other time we fight is against the Israelis. I don't see the great wahabi country Saudi Arabia helping the Sunni palestinians. The only country that helps the Sunni Palestinians is Shia Iran. Fighting with your wahabis would be like fighting against one yazid with another yazid by your side. I don't think Shias would do that.

[This message has been edited by Salman (edited August 24, 2001).]
                        The hindus are right about the disunity between the muslims. No question what so ever.

[This message has been edited by Astronut (edited August 25, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by Astronut (edited August 25, 2001).]

Comment

I might should have listened to CHANGEZ....Salman and rivzk are a good example for those clashes.
                          Bring this topic to an end. Nor shia nor sunni nor wahabee etc etc we are all 1. Muslims 2. Human 3. Pakistani so no conflicts..thanx

------------------
                          "kaisay na karta usko main pyar, uski haseen main sukh thay hazaar, bichar gayay hum dukh ki hay baat"
                          Ain't new ta this....HOMEINVASION('93)

Comment

But see, Ali_R, when one Pakistani wants to kill another Pakistani because of their religion, then there is a conflict, isn't there? Or am I wrong?

Comment

Jazak Allah Brothers......

Your answers are interesting.

Bro Ali.....
                              There is a difference of opinions among Muslims, you can't reject that.....

But we are Muslims, Islam is our religion hence its our right to debate on these issues and not under the guidance of a Hindu.....and that Hindu who can't even agree on one God.

Bro Salman.......Please try to show a bit of assertiveness.

Sunni, Shia, Wahabi, Deo Bandi are all different setcs of Islam....
                              We should question each other, it is a very good practice as it makes us research and read more about Islam which we might not do in any other circumstances.

rvikz.....what did you want to prove from your previous post

But see, Ali_R, when one Pakistani wants to kill another Pakistani because of their religion, then there is a conflict, isn't there? Or am I wrong?

Comment

Working...
                              X