Kumba Mela

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kumba Mela

I came across these pics while surfing..
    my my my ....
    http://content.communities.msn.com/s...s1.msnw?Page=1

Originally posted by Abdali:
    I came across these pics while surfing..
    my my my ....
    http://content.communities.msn.com/s...s1.msnw?Page=1
    Suppose the earth-quake was a fitting climax to the mela in question. Funny how the press turned their attention away from it then.

{Truly, whosoever sets up partners with Allaah, then Allaah has forbidden the Garden for him, and the Fire will be his abode. And for the wrongdoers there are no helpers}, [Soorah al-Maa.idah, Aayah 72].

[This message has been edited by Alpha1 (edited August 27, 2001).]

Comment

Hampf, that was pathetic

Comment

looks like they are having fun .
        are they displaying guns or shouting anything against anybody?
        as long as they are happy and not hurting anybody what is the problem they pose to pakistan?

Comment

Originally posted by rvikz:
          looks like they are having fun .
          are they displaying guns or shouting anything against anybody?
          as long as they are happy and not hurting anybody what is the problem they pose to pakistan?
          Having fun is alrigh but what kind of fun is this. http://content.communities.msn.com/s...oto&PhotoID=13

Comment

close minded morons

they're naked, big friggin deal..........

this is how they connect to the divinity in all things........and living free

at least, they're not afraid.

and word, they're not killing anybody, they're not commiting acts of violence or theivery........

your god gets offended because they walk around in the form he supposedly made them in......

that seems kinda odd to me...

Comment

i dont know what that sadhu doing trying
              circumcisions?
              lot of nude beaches how come abdali
              you dont publish?

i thing most watched prongrame in pakistan is "bay watch"

[This message has been edited by rvikz (edited August 27, 2001).]

Comment

i-n-i
                Why dont you go to work without any clothes ?
                They'll take your H1 visa away as fast as you got it.

rvikz
                They' re all having fun ? Is that it.

My Hindu friends, you should be bold enough to call a spade a spade. If you say that its ok, then we could see you doing this too, right - hahahahahah(atleast you'll be having funnnnn) - gimme a break.

Comment

I think my repressed muslim friends are just exercising their hidden passion for such acts of exhibitionism.

Comment

repressed to you and your kind
                    as
                    code of ethics to us muslims

Comment

Originally posted by zman:
                      repressed to you and your kind
                      as
                      code of ethics to us muslims
                      So when are you "coming out"...not that there is anything wrong with that.

Comment

Infoman, now, if you are Gay, it may be OK to the western world, but dont bring your alternative lifestyle on this forum especially in my face. Stay in the closet

By the way aren't p-e-n-i-s worshippers called gay in america

[This message has been edited by zman (edited August 27, 2001).]

Comment

wot the heck im trying to tell u guyz for the last few weeks ......i have been posting the same sort of messages like how these ppl have naked bath in some sort of dirty water and then say their sins r washed off!!!!!

its just i didnt have any proof regarding that hindu fesitval to show to u guyz. but it was on CTV one of the news channels in Toronto. they showed how these ppl had bath all naked and there were thousands of naked men having bath in so damn dirtly looking water !!!!!!!!!!!!

ppl before us have done the same thing and they refused the existane of Allah and questioned it and they were all destroyed !!!!

[This message has been edited by Rehaan (edited August 27, 2001).]

Comment

Nudity in
                            some circles and some societies is completely divorced from sexual
                            overtones. It may have no significant meaning in itself or it may
                            indicate such diverse conditions as poverty, humility and, perhaps
                            surprisingly to some, commonly even a state of sacredness and holiness

Comment

ya ok buddy now we know wot hinduism is!!!!

total nudity!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X