Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the words"shia" or "sunni" appear in holy book?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the words"shia" or "sunni" appear in holy book?

does these words appear in holy book?
    or these creations of misguided followers?

Originally posted by rvikz:
    does these words appear in holy book?
    or these creations of misguided followers?
    Ibrahim says: Visit http://www.geocities.com/zcdeen/islam003.htm

Comment

Shia and Sunni are not creations of misguided followers but rather two different political understandings of Islam. Shia's think that prophet Mohammed's (pbuh) family is capable of ruling the muslims while sunnis think it can be anyone who is capable. Both have their valid reasoning for their understandings.

It just shows how much Islam is democratic. I wonder if the same goes for other religions. And No, I don't want Rani's explaination that she knows few Hindus who disagree and hence Hinduism is democratic.

Comment

Originally posted by Ibrahim:
        Ibrahim says: Visit http://www.geocities.com/zcdeen/islam003.htm
        for a man claiming to bring Islam together this website guy really knows how it disgrace "other sects" and promote Sunnism!!

next time Ibrahim I sugesst try reading the Malice aginat the the "others" before pointing someone towards it

Comment

- Imaam ash-Shaafi`ee
          On one occasion ash-Shaafi`ee said concerning the Shi`ites, "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Raafidite Shi`ites." [Ibn Taymeeyah, Minhaaj as-Sunnah an-Nabawiyyah, 1/39] On another occasion he said, "Narrate knowledge from everyone you meet except the Raafidite Shi`ites, because they invent Hadeeths and adopt them as part of their religion." [Ibid, p. 38]

Really? the student Of Shias 6th imam should say something so Hateful about his tutor!!

Imaam Abu Haneefah

It was reported that often Abu Haneefah used to repeat the following statement about the Shi`ites, "Whoever doubts whether they are disbelievers has himself committed disbelief."

same with this hypocrate of a muslim-devider!!

i thought these men were learned? I wonder why they think Shias are disbelivers?

Shias belive in:
          *oneness of Allah
          *muhammed as last and best messenger
          *Ali first Imam(followed by 11 others)
          *the last Imam is still to come!!

This is the basics of Shiaism do you find anything here that makes us Doubt allah or his prophet?

Note: for All those who cant read Imam is differnt from Prophet and is in a lower position that the prophet!!

Comment

Again look at this!
            http://www.ummah.net/moa-on-line/khutoot.html#_1_11

Copying from Ismailies and calling it shia (how dumb)
            Shia belive Quran is complete and it will remain so!1 Chapter closed any shia who says that is has been tamperd with is Ismaili!!

Comment

funny thing is that if this man preaches islam he has nothing to say about sunnis(other than giving sunni sites )

if he were so true he would give proper Shia/ahmadi/islmaili/wahabi ect. links not some links dedicated to help slandering these sects!!

Comment

Originally posted by khan_sahib:
                Shia and Sunni are not creations of misguided followers but rather two different political understandings of Islam. Shia's think that prophet Mohammed's (pbuh) family is capable of ruling the muslims while sunnis think it can be anyone who is capable. Both have their valid reasoning for their understandings.

It just shows how much Islam is democratic. I wonder if the same goes for other religions. And No, I don't want Rani's explaination that she knows few Hindus who disagree and hence Hinduism is democratic.
                You skipped a lot, my friend
                Questioning what is right what is not and does right or wrong exist!?

------------------
                "kaisay na karta usko main pyar, uski haseen main sukh thay hazaar, bichar gayay hum dukh ki hay baat"

[This message has been edited by Ali_R (edited August 22, 2001).]
                Ain't new ta this....HOMEINVASION('93)

Comment

hmmm

so hindus tried to turn towards 'divide & rule' strategy.... ignite the fire of sects and how easily our brotheren fell into the trap

------------------
                  We oughta be Changez like, don't we?

Comment

Very True Changez.

Sometimes it is tempting to fall for the bait, but just checking the context of the post and the history of the Guppie should wake the Muslims up.

Comment

changez well you are right but at least we should talk about this matter too dont you think?!

------------------
                      "kaisay na karta usko main pyar, uski haseen main sukh thay hazaar, bichar gayay hum dukh ki hay baat"
                      Ain't new ta this....HOMEINVASION('93)

Comment

The question by rvizk is loaded, read between the lines Muslims. Changes is right.

Comment

I think it's a valid question. If Islam is the perfect religion, why the division? If the good book dictates all then how come it does capture these names of sects. One of the sects in unislamic...need help from the muslims to clarify.

Comment

The "Shia" and "Sunni" did not appear in Quran because these sects were formed some time after the death of Holy Porphet (SAW). Two sects follow two different school of thoughts. Both are muslims and follow basic islamic fundementals (as far as i know).

So what made to you to ask this question?

------------------
                            "Away from Eyes......Close to Heart"

[This message has been edited by Insaaniat (edited August 22, 2001).]

Comment

Originally posted by Ali_R:
                              changez well you are right but at least we should talk about this matter too dont you think?!

Infoman: i know you are very excited to see people from two 'sects' fighting each other... but hey, someone is caught red-handed.

Bro Ali_R, and others, these topics have been discussed before, they lead us nowhere close to 'unification' but only towards mud-slinging... Muslim ummah has already seen its down fall early last century as well as in century before last. its time to wake up, keep the differences away from making us 'kill' or 'hate' or 'slander as kafir' each other.

------------------
                              We oughta be Changez like, don't we?

Comment

Working...
                              X