We need another mod for the religion forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We need another mod for the religion forum

I've noticed a rash of posts recently that need to be closed/deleted and it took forever for the moderator to get around to it..

I don't think GFQ has enough time on her hands to handle this Religion Forum. She needs to hire a few assistants.

I agree. Non-muslims here are insulting the Prophet and Allah. Thats the last thing that should be happening on a Muslim forum. I think this infoman guy should be banned because he has twice insulted the prophet (one just recently, check his reply on the post named Curious .....Is this " Hinduism"? And I did not see the moderator warning him or editing his post.

[This message has been edited by Astronut (edited August 20, 2001).]

Comment

It's called "selective moderating".

Comment

Originally posted by Astronut:
        I agree. Non-muslims here are insulting the Prophet and Allah. Thats the last thing that should be happening on a Muslim forum. I think this infoman guy should be banned because he has twice insulted the prophet (one just recently, check his reply on the post named Curious .....Is this " Hinduism"? And I did not see the moderator warning him or editing his post.

[This message has been edited by Astronut (edited August 20, 2001).]
        This is not only a muslim this is more a pakistani forum.....and its a forum where you should and can discuss, allthough limits shouldn't be exceeded.

------------------
        "kaisay na karta usko main pyar, uski haseen main sukh thay hazaar, bichar gayay hum dukh ki hay baat"
        Ain't new ta this....HOMEINVASION('93)

Comment

I sincerely apologize if I have offended anyone. I will duly remove the post in "curious" as I see how it can be percieved as offensive. I hope the moderator will conduct enough due diligence and respond in kind to posts defaming other religions.

My point was to showcase that there is nothing absolute, change is a good thing and the quran is inherently against change.

Comment

let hundred flowers flourish!

Comment

yaa exactly well i have this post "Questions for hindu individuals" got deleted just bcz i had some unanswered stuff about hinduism and wanted some conversant answers relating hinduism but instead my thread got deleted.

why was that? how come ppl like rani and other hindu folks talking crap about islam and none action were taken!!!! but my thread had to deleted??????

why was that????????????

Comment

"Shukar hai akaal to wapis ayi na." Uff that took long

------------------
                "kaisay na karta usko main pyar, uski haseen main sukh thay hazaar, bichar gayay hum dukh ki hay baat"
                Ain't new ta this....HOMEINVASION('93)

Comment

Being a Moderator of this forum must require a tremendous amount of patience. It's challenging enough just to read some of the posts here, let alone bear all the responsibilities of being the Moderator. I am not certain how GfQ does it as I know I myself would have gone insane a long time ago. Certain individuals are posting here for what seems as though no other reason but to engage in conflicts; if these highly immature individuals did a little self-moderation, it would go a long, long way to the benefit of all who visit here.

Comment

wot u trying to say here nadia ?

Comment

I think Nadia made her point quite clear. Shouldn't be too difficult to comprehend it

Save Pakistan.

Comment

listen my thread got deleted just bcz i said a little about hinduism where as same hinduz said so much crap about islam and none action were taken!!!!

i see nadia now giving us this sort of lecture talking about humanity and teaching us to be more civilized and gracious!!!

why is all that for?

Comment

I think Rehaan is right. This Infoman and many others like him/her are saying some really blasphemous stuff about Mohammed(SAW), the Ashaaba and generally about Islam. Infoman has not been banned nor has he even been warned - basically no action has been taken on him. GFQ is great, really posts good articles, but does not do much, if anything, in keeping people like Infoman and other fanatics in line.

Comment

sir-te-janab..favorism bohut ziada hai yahan...aur ager hamara attitude immature hai to kinka attitude mature hai?..jo ghalat te kharab batein post kertay hein islam ke baray mein?...bibi i can be mature 2...ohh yeah..no doubt abt that...i 2 can post a lot of rubbish abt other ppl and their religion...then i'll be a mature person and then i'll c how u'll close my thread?...i'll express myself fully te completely...if being mature is to let otherz bash us and our religion then itz time 4 them to get ready and to be mature......

DerVaisH

------------------
                            muhabatein theen kabhi apne dermian kitni...
                            bicha gaye hai anna hum mein doorian kitni...
                            abhi to toota hai dil hi teri judai mein...
                            girein gi hum pe abhi aur bijlian kitni...

Comment

ok look, people like rani, infoman, and other
                              hidnu individuals are just trash talks!!!!!!

i have been on this forum for last few years but i always wanted to just read posted threads and kind a say to myself these hindu folks are just unacquainted what really islam is and they would never ever get it!!

so i kind a let go myself and even though i wanted so much to reply to their hatred and loathing posts!!!

but very recent i just couldn't stop myself and i read some crap about how women being compressed and whacked in islam. This is when i decided to reply to these so called hindu's (who would be disposed to run naked in contaminated and stained water and then say how much pious they are and their sins are all washed off!!! total ignorance )

we all know how rani and co are full of imperfection when they state such stuff that how muslims are forcing non-muslim to convert to islam!!! but these unapprised people are just lifeless and dead, when i relegated them to all my previous threads about hindu individuals who converted to islam!!

they would never mention it, this is when we know that how much full of ignorance they are and they can't face the truth!!!!

this was for these so called hindu'z (who worship animals, own made gods who would have elephant nose or 10 legs) to show them this is the truth but instead they started probing about the existacne of allah and if you people notice people before us had done the same thing they were all destroyed and crushed to death!!!!!

Rani what are you trying to say here? why are you backing hinduz up for? Your elders are struggling to get their own state(khalistan) from these hindu'z bcz they know future of their childrens, their religion is not safe in hindu india!!!

christians are getting killed among hindu majorities, their priests are getting assaulted, their religious belongings are getting spoiled, so as muslims and even sikhs but the only difference is you (sikh) people more likely have the same religion interests, worship own made gods, give them certian shapes as you guys want too!!!!

Be a judge and tell me? does that get to you? thousands of naked ugly, dirty men, in that dirty looking water...just imagine is that what hindu gods used to do? get all naked and have a bath in dirty water?

Comment

Working...
                              X