Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All UK based Muslims

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    All UK based Muslims


    Just a quick note to all UK based Muslims that a brilliant and factual documentry has been airing for the last 2 days, dealing with ISLAM and it's contribution to the Western and Eastern World in line of Science, Engineering, Electricity, Maths, Physics, Biology, Architecture, Numerology, Trade, Respect, Social Law, Religious Harmony etc etc etc.

    The final part is today Wednesday 15th August on BBC2 at 11.20pm UK time.

    Worth watching.


    #2
    Thanx buddy..... I be sleep but I will record it....

    Comment


      #3
      cheers mate,
      I'll record or watch it.

      ------------------
      the safest way to double your money is to fold it over once and put it in your pocket
      I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by

      Comment


        #4
        Thanx, may Allah bless you.

        I wonder why the BBC has suddenly started showing positive programs on Islam, there was 2 programs on last night "The Mosque" and i can't remember the other one, and one was on monday as well...

        Comment


          #5
          i dont know why too?
          but every so often the BBC devoted a whole week to a specific topic and in this case it just happens to be Islam.
          So the BBC calls it Islam week.


          ------------------
          the safest way to double your money is to fold it over once and put it in your pocket
          I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by

          Comment


            #6

            The Mosque documentary was a load of rubbish and classical Western Stereotyping, but the latter programme at 11.20 pm on BBC2 is far more factual.

            It's just a shame that it comes on when most of the population is asleep.

            However, for the time being 'beggars cannot be chooser'.

            So let's just take advantage of the offer.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Shehzaada:
              Thanx, may Allah bless you.

              I wonder why the BBC has suddenly started showing positive programs on Islam, there was 2 programs on last night "The Mosque" and i can't remember the other one, and one was on monday as well...
              Because the new MD of BBC religion is Atheist

              Comment


                #8
                Also in US a few months back.
                Empire of Faith.
                http://www.pbs.org/empires/islam/

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Abdali:
                  Also in US a few months back.
                  Empire of Faith.
                  http://www.pbs.org/empires/islam/
                  and its video is also available. I heard that it is a good program to watch. It was in back order... I'll check again. Thanks for reminding bros.

                  ------------------
                  We oughta be Changez like, don't we?

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Changez_like:
                    and its video is also available. I heard that it is a good program to watch. It was in back order... I'll check again. Thanks for reminding bros.

                    Empire of Faith was real good. It tells you how progressive Islam is. I am aslo trying to get a copy from PBS so I can summarize it convert to Real Audio format and put it on the net..

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X