Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spiritual Composition of our Body

Brothers....
    Today medical science has developed so much that scientists can explore every single detail about our body but amazingly have totally ignored our spiritual body which is more important than our solid body.

This body is composed of different lights and colours.
    Through Muraqbah we can feel, see and control many of its actions just like we control our normal body.

Prayer is a very useful way of getting to know our spiritual body. If we pray in a proper manner for more than a week we will explore many secrets but we hardly experiment this although we pray five times a day....are we praying properly???

If any brother has got any interset and knowledge on that side I would love to go in more detail.

sure, go ahead, want to learn this as well.

------------------
    We oughta be Changez like, don't we?

Comment

salam alaikum
      Jazakallah khairan bro for this topic...its excellent. mashalah.
      anyways...Spirituallity is an interesting one. And it is amazing how the spirit and the body r connected, even though we can't see the soul or how they r actually linked.!!
      I heard this story, that one psychiatrist was in Hyde Park london, where he saw a muslim man make wudu, the doctor asked him wheather this man was a patient of his. The muslim said no. The doctor was taken by surprise and said, then what was it that u were doing, he replied that its wudu, all muslims do this before prayers.
      The doctor was shocked and said that he had done research on this for many years..and has come up with and recommends that his patients, who have serious depressions and irreversible psychological conditions, that they wash their face, head, hands and feet atleast three times a day. In, i think, 2 months, his patients were cured. Without any medication. subhanallah..aint that amazing.
      So..wudu gets rid of psychological ailments.

The brain actually releases alpha rays, when we pray..and they calm the body.

There is actually more stuff....on the zikr and the unseen heart...lemme know if u wanna listen to more of my blabber???
      wassalam
      Ciao.

Comment

Please continue Wasir and CozmicGirl . . . you have my undivided attention.

------------------
        Jitna Diya Sarkar Nay Mujko, Itni Meri Auqat Nahi, Yeh Saab Tumhara Karam Hai Aqa, Mujh Mein Aisi Koi Baat Nahin.

Love happens once . . .
        Rabul MashriqaiN wal MaghribaiN

Comment

here r my two cents

wadu is also used in elementary schools in cananda as 'water treatment' the teachers encourage the youngsters to perform wadu, like washing hands and face and arms, when they are in aggressive mode. It helps them calm.

Cardiologist claim that doing sajda helps flow your blood more rapidly to your brain, which is good both for heart and brain. It is some kind of inversion exercise.

standing with your legs open (the width of you shoulders) helps towards your helathy spine.

so the benifits are enormous.

Comment

Thanks for your interest.
            I posted this thread quite a while ago.
            I am a bit busy today(Tuesday) will post tomorrow inshaallah.

Take care

Comment

Originally posted by CozmicGirl:
              salam alaikum
              Jazakallah khairan bro for this topic...its excellent. mashalah.
              anyways...Spirituallity is an interesting one. And it is amazing how the spirit and the body r connected, even though we can't see the soul or how they r actually linked.!!
              I heard this story, that one psychiatrist was in Hyde Park london, where he saw a muslim man make wudu, the doctor asked him wheather this man was a patient of his. The muslim said no. The doctor was taken by surprise and said, then what was it that u were doing, he replied that its wudu, all muslims do this before prayers.
              The doctor was shocked and said that he had done research on this for many years..and has come up with and recommends that his patients, who have serious depressions and irreversible psychological conditions, that they wash their face, head, hands and feet atleast three times a day. In, i think, 2 months, his patients were cured. Without any medication. subhanallah..aint that amazing.
              So..wudu gets rid of psychological ailments.

The brain actually releases alpha rays, when we pray..and they calm the body.

There is actually more stuff....on the zikr and the unseen heart...lemme know if u wanna listen to more of my blabber???
              wassalam
              Ciao.
              sure, until bro wasir is busy, I'd like to hear from you

------------------
              We oughta be Changez like, don't we?

Comment

Salams all,
                Nice to see inputs mashalah. Was amazing some of the things abt wudu and prayers.

Ok heres the drill. There is actually more stuff on zikr and how it effects the unseen heart.
                Since modern science doesnt believe in the soul, therefore they cannot state anything abt it. But not to worry.. this has been taken care of by our nice good spiritual sages throughout ages. Ofcourse giving reference from quran and hadith.

My sheikh told us abt the unseen senses. I couldnt tell u how important that lesson has been. Its amazing...to know these things.
                We have 4 unseen senses...just as we have seen senses like touch, smell, sight, hearing, and taste. Each has a function, without which the bigger picture is incomplete.
                The same way these unseen senses have a function. They are: Mind, Heart, Soul and Nafs(self).

The purpose of the soul is to give life. Without a soul...there is no life. THe person is dead.
                THe Heart..is one that tells us to do good. It pushes us to do good things. Its been said abt it in the quran...thats why we believe it exists. It is in the chest...we dont know if its in the physical heart or not. But we know its in the chest area. Its function is to propel good.
                anyways...the function of the mind is to tell us rational objective things...and analyse them.
                Now here comes the dodgy one...the nafs.
                THe nafs is actually made up of the body and the soul...for eg...when we are alive..we need to eat, drink etc. So the desires or needs that come to the nafs are cos of our being alive.
                THe nafs/self tells us to have things. Its not necesarrily bad....if used within islamic framework. For eg. Marraige in islam rather than playing abt. Nikah fulfils that physical desire by the nafs.
                There r 4 kinds of nafs.
                Nafs-al-amar: THe nafs that commmands evil.
                Nafs-al-awwama: The nafs that blames us/or regrets wehn we do something wrong.
                Nafs that commands good.
                and Nafs-al-muthmaeena.. that is nafs that is content, as we find in surah fajr.

The last kind is of the prophets etc...they r happy with good and bad decree by Allah.

So how do they all work??/
                WEll...think of it as a kingdom. If the heart rules...the rest of the soldiers which r the bodily organs, follow the king..and there is peace and all in the kingdom.
                If the wazeer(bad guy) or nafs takes over...there is chaos in the kingdom..and all evil breaks out. We do the wrong things.

Thats why we see some of the westerners etc...who r so smart..that means they have a great mind...but their nafs is corrupted. Their hearts r not telling them to do good.....therefore the nafs takes over...n the heart dies.
                THese all r important in understanding ourself and our spiritual state. Cos remember...."He is successfull who purifies his nafs, and he is indeed a failure that corrputs it" Surah Shams.
                Wassalam
                CozmicGirl.

Comment

Bros and siss.....
                  Our human body carries or is surrounded by another body which is copmosed of different types of light and is called Ruh, Spirit or Soul.
                  Its food is the Light of Allah(I will discuss this later)

Like the vital organs of the physical body, the human spirit also possesses the equivalent of vital organs, called lataaif (sing: lattefa, or subtlety). The research scholars of various Sufi orders have associated them with specific areas of the human body. The Naqshbandiah Owaisiah Order identifies these la-teaif in ascending order of power, as follows.

First – Qalb: This spiritual faculty is associated with the physical heart. To strengthen it is to increase ones general or basic capability for contemplation or zikr.

Second – Ruh: The site of the Ruh, which is a distinct facility of the human Ruh or spirit, is on the right hand side of the chest at the level of the heart. its primary function is total concentration on Allah.

Third – Sirri: This is above the Qalb and functions to make possible kashf or physical visions associated with spiritual insights.

Forth – Khafi: This located above the Ruh, and functions to perceive the presence of Allah wherever one is.

Fifth – Akhfa: This is located at the centre of the first four lataaif and makes it possible for the human spirit to perceive the closeness of Allah’s presence, which the Quran informs us is closer than faculties of both body and sprit.

Sixth – Nafs al Natiqa: This is located at the forehead and functions to influence the human soul, towards higher states leading to perfection.

Seventh – Sultan-al-Azkar: This serves to absorb the Baraka of Allah into the entire body to that one’s zikr of Allah will emanate from every cell in a single and continual act of worship.
                  All these major seven parts form the Soul but there are many more may be thousands.

Our Heart and brain are two visible parts of Ruh others are only visible to Auliyas.

As I said Ruh is a light of different colours, every colour has got seperate attributes. If we understand these colours we can cure our human body and its very easy to recognise, understand and control disorders in our body. I will discuss this later.

Comment

Cool topic!!!

Thanks for sharing Wasir and Cozmicgirl!

Ma-Salaam

Comment

salams
                      Jazakallah khairan bro Wasir for sharing this info..its amazing actually. Alhamdulilah.
                      Do u know how i can learn more abt that?? any website/books etc??
                      Come on ppl...we need more input in this. Its a great topic.
                      byeee.

Comment

Thank you very much for all of you for the information you have provided. I must admit, I didn't know any of it and hope to try harder to work on my soul. Thank you, all the information above has touched my Heart.

Comment

Working...
                        X