Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Judgment Day -Step by Step??

Salams all,
    I just wondered where i could get a book or tape that would actually tell us the Dayof Judgement, step by step.
    I have heard and read many ayats and hadithes..but i would like to know WHAT actually happens that day, step by step????
    If you could plz enlighten me..jazakallah khairan.
    Your Sis in Islam.

I had seen a book in Pakistan called

"Maut ka manzar" - marnay kay baad kia hoga

I think it must be available in English as well.

Comment

Khan Sahib is right,..This book is available in english,.."LIFE AFTER DEATH",...Its widely available,..from Islamic book stores.Or can be ordered through mail....Just search on the net,..I bet you will be able to find the right site and direction how to get it.
      °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`° ¤ø,¸°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ ºÂ°`°º¤ø,¸,¸¸,ø¤º °`°º¤ø,¸,¸¸,ø¤º° ºÂ¤Ã¸

A Faith that cannot survive collision with the truth is not worth many regrets.

Comment

Thanks...Jazakallah Khairan for the info.
        ciao.
        cozmic.

Comment

Be very, very careful with this book. I have a copy of it at home and often was made to sit and listen to excerpts from it.

To this day I wonder how anyone can know such stuff about what is to come and how a merciful Allah can prescribe such punishment for His beloved momins, no matter how badly they may have sinned.

I have doubts about the validity of the hadiths that are quoted/suggested in this book. But that is my personal opinion.

Comment

Was browsing through Sahih muslim yesterday and definately saw a whole section on the day of judgement. Personally, the only books I would look into would be, first and foremost Quraan and secondly, the hadith(bukhari, muslim, tirmidhi and sunan abi dawoud).

Even reading hadith is an art as to which ones are authentic and which ones are not. If you wanna be sure then ask an Aalim about the hadith or ahadith about the day of judgement.

WaSalaam

Comment

Working...
            X