Standing Naked before the Creator!!!

To all Muslims living in this country:

Sheikh Omar Abdul Rahman, who is serving a lifesentence in prison, has
    repeatedly had his rightsviolated. The problem is, prison guards have full
    freedom to do whatever pleases them because they know no one will question
    them. Muslim activists in the
    country have taken a position agaisnt the sheikh instead of supporting him,
    claiming that they dont agree with his methodology and uncompromising
    approach. Either that or they are just afraid of the consequences. No matter
    what news leaks out regarding
    the sheikh's situatuion in prison, we cannot imagine the reality of the
    injustices he is facing. The most recent news is that he may need to get his
    foot amputated due to the lack of medication provided to him for diabetes. He
    has been denied proper medication for a long time now and witnesses claim he
    is in extremely detiriorating health. I just wanted to say, however, that
    there will come a day when everyone will
    be standing naked before the Creator and He will no doubt question the
    aggressors and punish His enemies with a greivous punishment. But on that day
    it will not only be the attackers of Islam and it's adherents that will be
    losers, but the losers on that day will also include the ones who watch Islam
    being attacked and remain silent as the few steadfast Muslims are oppressed,
    either due to fear, greed, or minor differences.
    May Allah save us from that. Ameen

------------------
    Parde ilm hazaar kitaaba...kaddee apnai aap nu parya naee.." BULLEY SHAH

Thanks Masooma for this information. The last
    thing I have heard about the Sheikh was that
    the US denied visas to his wife and children
    nonetheless... I think the ummmah itself is
    very weak ... though there are some who
    have strength but what can a few do to convince
    a billion.
    Look at Saudi Arabia... sells oil to the ummah's enemy...
    doesn't condemn the Israelis but can still
    knockdown masjids and drink and commit zina
    with the locals.
    Iran is willing to have more trade with India
    than Pakistan.
    UAE has race tracks that counder up over 50 million
    bucks a day.
    Turkey is sooooo far away from even being considered
    an islamic nation... it is sending women
    who wear hijabs to jail and even some to the
    death penalty....
    so my dear sister... there is a necessary reform
    needed from the almighty allah... that can send
    waves of resurgence back to the deen iman
    and to the fact that Allah swt can take
    these worldy pleasures away in a twinkle of
    an eye and reverse this enjoyment
    into torture from the hell fire.

------------------
    Mu Hu Hahahahahaha!
    "Quote the Mu,"NeverMu!"

Comment

Masooma,
      Thanx for bringing up this topic,...As in my previous,..I always mentioned,...that there are some black sheeps in our religion,..Shiekh Abdul Rehman is one of them,...He thought by having World Trade Centre blown will bring USA down to its knees,...or Blowing Tunnels etc will cause major problems to USA,...he was dreaming.I am Muslim,...My Islam tells me,..never ever try to Harm anyone directly or indirectly.
      He followed the devilish path and is suffering,...For some this life is like a day of judgment.Shiekh Abdul Rehman is getting what he deserved.
      Can you please show me any AYAH from our Holy QURAN which tells us to,..Go out and start killing innocent people,..women,...kids,....old,..etc.
      There is no AYAH in QURAN,..which tells Muslims to kill innocent people....In Case of WAR Muslims are allowed to kill enemy soldiers,..but still not allowed to kill women or kids or old,...Therefore,...read QURAN first before taking side with Devil.Don't try to blend his devilish actions with Islam.He was one Confuse person,..who believed in killings of innocent people.
      QURAN & SUNNAH IS THE BEST WAY TO JUDGE OURSELVES
      °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`° ¤ø,¸°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ ºÂ°`°º¤ø,¸,¸¸,ø¤º °`°º¤ø,¸,¸¸,ø¤º° ºÂ¤Ã¸

A Faith that cannot survive collision with the truth is not worth many regrets.

Comment

Im NOT here to argue because im convinced that argueing brings nothing.
        What SHAIEKH did was not right from the point your looking at it,and thats true.....BUT when Shiekh did this,his intentions weren't to harm innocent people...He is Mujahid, who didn't care what his family would have to face,HE WAS WALKING ON ALLAH's path....he wanted to show,that if ONLY ONE TRUE MUSLIM can harm this huge nation, imagine what the Muslim ummah can do once they are UNITED!

sir, i know what your trying to say is also correct, but in US would do every possible thing to secure animals rights, but if a human being suffers and especially if that human being is MUSLIM, they dont give a **** about him/her.
        You kill a dog by accident,these people would sue your whole fam........but 1000's of muslims dieing all over the world, they r just sitting with their eyes shut?
        so what shaiekh did was "giving the doctor,tase of his own medicine"

i dont say your wrong, but shaiekh wasn't wrong either

------------------
        Parde ilm hazaar kitaaba...kaddee apnai aap nu parya naee.." BULLEY SHAH

Comment

Originally posted by Masooma:
          Im NOT here to argue because im convinced that argueing brings nothing.
          What SHAIEKH did was not right from the point your looking at it,and thats true.....BUT when Shiekh did this,his intentions weren't to harm innocent people...He is Mujahid, who didn't care what his family would have to face,HE WAS WALKING ON ALLAH's path....he wanted to show,that if ONLY ONE TRUE MUSLIM can harm this huge nation, imagine what the Muslim ummah can do once they are UNITED!
          Masooma,
          Thanx for responding,...My heart goes to all Muslims who are suffering due to some ignorance and lack of Islamic knowledge.As you have mentioned in your response,..about Shiekh,...BUT when Shiekh did this,his intentions weren't to harm innocent people...He is Mujahid, who didn't care what his family would have to face,HE WAS WALKING ON ALLAH's path....he wanted to show,that if ONLY ONE TRUE MUSLIM can harm this huge nation, imagine what the Muslim ummah can do once they are UNITED.
          Masooma,.....Intentions and actions are two different things,...On the day of judgement we all muslims will be judged by our actions before GOD almighty.
          If he was a true believer and true Muslim,...He should have not encouraged or indirectly instigated others to carry out Bombing,...But when he got busted,..now He is wrapping himself with religious blanket,...to get sympathies,..I am sorry to say again,...he deserved what he got.
          Just think how many innocent people got killed or injured,...this action of his can't be justified in any way at all....WRONG IS WRONG.
          God gave us brain,..we must think 10 times before commiting ourself to anything like this,..this was an idividual act on his part,..what he tried to show to Muslims world,...backfired,...Actually USA made him a living example ,..that how we do our justice.Animal rights are there,.I agree,..But animals never bomb any place,..or provoke others to do so.
          QURAN & SUNNAH IS THE BEST WAY TO JUDGE OURSELVES.
          °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`° ¤ø,¸°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ ºÂ°`°º¤ø,¸,¸¸,ø¤º °`°º¤ø,¸,¸¸,ø¤º° ºÂ¤Ã¸

A Faith that cannot survive collision with the truth is not worth many regrets.

Comment

Regardless of whether or not one supports the Sheikh's actions, the fact of the matter is that he is a Muslim who is being subjected to ill-treatment, and as such all Muslims should be concerned about his status. The kind of treatment he is getting cannot be at all justified and supported by the values of anyone who indentifies himself/herself as Muslim.
            Muslims are so good at dividing that they can divide the atom. If you see two Muslims, probably they belong to 3 parties.
            Al-Ghazali

Comment

I'm not following up this case of WTC bombing. Is it PROVED that this sheikh is the bomber? or has he accepted the charge?

Wether he is 'proved' criminal or not, ill-treatment is not justified in any way.

------------------
              We oughta be Changez like, don't we?

Comment

People like Sheikh are only there to cause more suffering for the already down Muslims. Not only his bombings killed innocent non-muslims, they might have killed muslims as well.

And what do you expect Americans to do? For someone who killed american nationals, should they be treating him like an honorable guest?
                I'm cold seed, I'm your sweetest leaf
                I'll ease your mind, I'll set you free

Comment

And what should be done to the Americans who have spilled the blood of innocent Muslims.

Comment

....And lets not forget those who have raped our sisters, humiliated our mothers and orphaned our children.

The Army of the ummah is coming

Comment

Originally posted by sholay:

And what should be done to the Americans who have spilled the blood of innocent Muslims.

Certainly, not bombings and individuals running terrorists/Jihadi organizations, making decisions which effect the whole ummah on their individual whims. This calls for combined and well-directed, well-planned long term efforts, not just taking into account military aspects. That is...if we really want to "revenge" all the wrong doings against us. Otherwise, we can just fight here and there and cry and die.

[This message has been edited by Scratch (edited August 05, 2001).]
                      I'm cold seed, I'm your sweetest leaf
                      I'll ease your mind, I'll set you free

Comment

Working...
                      X