SOME SIGNS BEFORE DOOMSDAY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOME SIGNS BEFORE DOOMSDAY

GUYZ,..SOMEONE SENT ME THIS,..ITS WORTH READING,...WANTED TO SHARE WITH YOU ALL...
    The Prophet Muhammad (Salallaho Alaihi Wassallam) foretold more than these, here are some of the signs before the day of judgmeent:

1. People will leave prayer
    2. People will usurp Ama'naat.
    3. Lying will become an art
    4. There will be murders on the slightest of disagreements.
    5. Interest will become common
    6. There will be very tall buildings
    7. People will sell Religion for the world
    8. People will treat relatives badly
    9. Justice will become a rarity
    10. Lies will be considered truth
    11. Clothes will be of silk
    12. Persecution will become common
    13. Divorces will become common
    14. Sudden deaths will increase
    15. The usurper of Ama'naat will be considered honest and honourable
    16. The keeper of Am'naat will be called an usurper of things given to him for safekeeping
    17. Liars will be thought of as honest (in my opinion, newspapers which print false stories about muslims and ppl believe them)
    18. Honest people will be thought of as liars (in my opinion, whoever would say newspapers print false stories would be considered liars)
    19. False accusations will become the norm
    20. It will be hot in spite of rain
    21. Instead of wishing for children, people will pray that they not have children
    22. People from bad backgrounds and with bad upbringing will live a life of luxury (material, not peaceful)
    23. Good people, when they try to practice, will be cut off from the world.
    24. Previously good people will also usurp Ama'naat
    25. Leaders will become persecutors
    26. Ulema and Qaris will commit adultery
    27. People will wear clothes of animal skin
    28. But their hearts will smell and will be dead
    29. And will be bitter
    30. Gold will become common
    31. Demand for Silver will increase
    32. Sin will increase
    33. Peace will become rare
    34. Ayaats from the Quran will be decorated and calligraphy will become common
    35. Mosques will be decorated
    36. And will have tall minars
    37. But hearts will be empty
    38. Alcoholic drinks will be consumed
    39. Punishments ordered by the Shariah will be revoked and will no longer be implemented
    40. Women will order their mothers around
    41. People who are with naked feet, naked bodies and against religion will become kings. (Bedouins were poor, but kings now by selling oil)
    42. Women will trade along with men
    43. Women will imitate men (Referring to transsexuals and transvestites)
    44. Men will imitate women (Referring to transsexuals and transvestites)
    45. People will swear by things other than Allah and the Quran
    46. Even Muslims will be prepared to give false testimony, without being incited to it
    47. Only people one knows will be greeted with the salaam
    48. The knowledge of the shariah will be used to earn worldly things
    49. Acts which earn the Akhirah, will be used to earn the world
    50. Assets belonging to the nation will be considered and treated as personal treasures by the rulers
    51. Ama'naat will be considered ones personal asset
    52. Zakaat will be considered a penalty
    53. The lowest and the worst man in the nation will become its leader
    54. People will not obey their fathers
    55. And will mistreat their mothers
    56. And will not hold back from harming their friends
    57. And will obey their wives (in wrong doings)
    58. And the voices of men who commit adultery will be raised in mosques
    59. Women who sing will be treated with great deference
    60. Instruments of music will be kept with great care
    61. Alcohol will be drunk on the highways
    62. People will be proud of their acts of persecution
    63. Justice will be sold in the courts
    64. The number of men in the police force will increase
    65. Instead of music, the Quran will be used to gain pleasure for its tune and style (qirat), not for what it preaches, its meaning or for rewards in the Akhirah
    66. Animal fur will be used
    67. The last of the Ummat will curse those before them. (clearly seen today in people who call the Prophet's (Sallalahu Alaihe wa Sallam) companion's names)
    68. Either Allah will send a Red Storm upon you
    69. Or Earthquakes
    70. Or your faces will be changed
    71. Or a rain of rocks from the skies. (Hail, Asteroids, Meteors)
    72. Lies will become a habit of the rulers and the rich

The Prophet Muhammad Sallahu alayhi wa sallam also said:
    1. Alcohol will be called Sherbat, and will be considered Halal
    2. Interest will be called Trade, and will be considered Halal
    3. Bribes will be called Gifts, and will be considered Halal
    4. Women will be naked in spite of wearing dresses. (This Hadith has baffled the Ulema for a very long time-until now):
    The 3 kind of naked women are
    (1) Those who wear see-through dresses
    (2) Those who wear tight dresses and
    (3) those whose dresses are so short, that they expose the body.
    5. Women will have hair, like the hump of a camel. (This hadith too, had baffled the Ulema for quite a long time till they saw current hairstyles. I believe it came into fashion about 5 years ago.)
    °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`° ¤ø,¸°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ ºÂ°`°º¤ø,¸,¸¸,ø¤º °`°º¤ø,¸,¸¸,ø¤º° ºÂ¤Ã¸

A Faith that cannot survive collision with the truth is not worth many regrets.

Jazakallah khair, thnkx for sharing... almost all the signs mentioned above are present these days

Comment

It's frightening........we were foretold these signs and we know this but still don't try to improve ourselves.(everyone is struggling for other's improvement.

Comment

Thank you friend

Would you be kind enough to tell me also from which hadith you have taken it...

Thanking you in advance...;

Comment

thanx for sharing jazakalah read heard of these b4 i am scared

Comment

This is laughable. All those thongs have been going for all of human history. Can you give me a time frame when this doom will happen? So I can get my sunglasses and a bottle of scotch ready. RIDICULOUS!

Comment

Originally posted by Infoman:
              This is laughable. All those thongs have been going for all of human history. Can you give me a time frame when this doom will happen? So I can get my sunglasses and a bottle of scotch ready. RIDICULOUS!
              oh yeah? I hope and pray a Heaven for myself and other follower of Islam as well, then from there I'll ask Allah SWT for a sunglass, a glass of drink and I'll watch you burning in flames, how'd that feel.... hmmmmmmm let me think.....

Thank you bro Tariq786USA for sharing.

------------------
              We oughta be Changez like, don't we?

[This message has been edited by Changez_like (edited July 29, 2001).]

Comment

IMO, doomsday is a fallacy invented to create a fear among Muslims/Christians.

Comment

Changez Like: IF you need the fear of the apocaplyse to do the right things in life then be my guest. I don't need a book to tell me how to treat my fellow human beings among other things. I have evolved to separate morals from religion. Aparently, some people still need hand holding.

One can believe in god without looking for anachronistic garbage like that help them toe the line.

Comment

Changez Like: IF you need the fear of the apocaplyse to do the right things in life then be my guest. I don't need a book to tell me how to treat my fellow human beings among other things. I have evolved to separate morals from religion. Aparently, some people still need hand holding.

One can believe in god without looking for anachronistic garbage like that help them toe the line.
                    It is very amusing to see people talk about human rights when they have nothing to contribute to it.

Human rights and equality are the words of PEOPLE OF THE BOOK i.e. Christians and Muslims. This idea of equality between humans came from people of the book, not from idol worshipers as we have history as a proof!

Now as you are saying that you dont need a book to tell you how to treat your fellow human being is funny. Because it is thanks to these BOOKS that have thought us the basics of equality from the first few seconds of knowledge that we as human have accomplished, from Moses to Jesus and from them to Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).

So please, give this hall-balooza to people who watch Opera all day long. They might be interested more then us to this self-phrasing of yours.

------------------
                    *We are the Taleban-Resistance is Futile*
                    Sin: Osama Bin Junior

[This message has been edited by yOuNgBrAt (edited July 30, 2001).]

Comment

Human rights and equality are words from the book? Oh boy! These are natural laws wrote hundreds of years before any of the good books were written. Were Aristotle and Heraclitus muslim or christian? No, they were pagans....so your concept of these virtues being christian or islamic are false.

Comment

Human rights and equality are words from the book? Oh boy! These are natural laws wrote hundreds of years before any of the good books were written. Were Aristotle and Heraclitus muslim or christian? No, they were pagans....so your concept of these virtues being christian or islamic are false.

yeah, damn right. what do you mean "natural" ??? nature wrote them down for us? was it some thunderstorm? lightening??
                        every religion has evolved / deviated from Islam, beleive it or not.
                        all human right concepts you see today evolved from the books.
                        pagans? ha ha ha. what were they? what did the 'idealogy' of pagan contributed to the world? .... hey a black cat just crossed, you are in trouble ... etc?

KUMARAKN: if you don't think that a doomsday will appear, fine. we'll meet at the day of judgement. just like the fallacy of re-incarnation. but we will know the truth

People keep asking 'when will this happen', they asked Prophet PBUH as well. Just hang in there, you or your descendants will see it.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Changez_like (edited July 30, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by Changez_like (edited July 30, 2001).]

Comment

atleast pagans were smart (dum) enough not
                          introduce nukes.

[This message has been edited by rvikz (edited July 30, 2001).]

Comment

Some real signs of doomsday:

1)Easily able to get a cab in Manhattan
                            2)Looking for Human rights direction from the Taliban
                            3)A song and dance free bollywood movie
                            4)British teams/individuals winning in an sporting event
                            5)Daily democracy column in the People's daily
                            6) "New Coke" comeback
                            7) Madrassah's teaching tolerance
                            8) Bal Thackeray marries Anna Nicole Smith
                            9) Lipsticks are Haraam
                            10)Indians and Pakistanis will talk without discussing religion, kashmir and one-upman-ship.

Comment

Some real signs of doomsday:

1)Easily able to get a cab in Manhattan
                              2)Looking for Human rights direction from the Taliban
                              3)A song and dance free bollywood movie
                              4)British teams/individuals winning in an sporting event
                              5)Daily democracy column in the People's daily
                              6) "New Coke" comeback
                              7) Madrassah's teaching tolerance
                              8) Bal Thackeray marries Anna Nicole Smith
                              9) Lipsticks are Haraam
                              10)Indians and Pakistanis will talk without discussing religion, kashmir and one-upman-ship.

you forgot to put one up there:

You and other non-beleivers start acting as normal human being.

------------------

Comment

Working...
                              X