Hazrat Adam (AS) and early man.. hmm..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hazrat Adam (AS) and early man.. hmm..

alrite.. from what i've read/been taught.. i see that Hazrat Adam(AS) was the first ever man created, made from earth and then life put into him..

from what i've been taught in history, its like this.. we evolved from monkeys? umm the darwin theory of evolution.. about how we developed into what we are over a period of time..

and that early man would live in packs.. had no religion.. (or worshipped fire).. made drawings on walls etc.. so my question is.. was Hazrat Adam(AS) one of the early man? and how exactly does Islam explain this aspect of the pre-historic era...? and how does the darwin theory co-relate with what Islam says..?

maybe its a stupid question but its been bugging me for a while..

------------------
    Mahabbat mein nahin hai farq jeene aur marne ka..
    Usi ko dekh kar jeete hain, jis kaafir pe dam nikle..

Ammar, we did not evolve from monkey's. Hazrat Adam (AS) was the first man ever made. There were no men or humans before him.

Our evolution was not from monkey's However, there was a race where Allah (SWT) cursed humans into monkey because of their bad deeds.

The Darwin theory of evolution is correct to some aspect where we are growing shorter as time passes. We are not as tall as our ancestors.

The darwinian explanation is just a theory, hence its not proven. While on the other hand Islam justifies everything in the Quran what it says, so basically The Darwinian theory does not co-relate with Islam.

p.s. Its not a stupid question, I hope this helps. This is from what i know.

------------------
    Jitna Diya Sarkar Nay Mujko, Itni Meri Auqat Nahi, Yeh Saab Tumhara Karam Hai Aqa, Mujh Mein Aisi Koi Baat Nahin.

Love happens once . . .
    Rabul MashriqaiN wal MaghribaiN

Comment

Can anyone pls give some rough estimation when (in terms of year) Adam&Eve lived on Earth?

Comment

babydoll: "Can anyone pls give some rough estimation when (in terms of year) Adam&Eve lived on Earth?
        • 6000 years aprox.

yet today we have dug skeleton dating as far as 11 million years old.

was Adam the first insan? or the first man who developed the sense of insaniat?

moreover, we all know he was a prophet, which nation he was sent to?

your theories are baseless that Adam was the First man on earth.
        zameen tumhara kuch nahin bigar sakhtee, ger aasman say taluq pukhta ho....

Comment

Originally posted by Zalim:
          babydoll: "Can anyone pls give some rough estimation when (in terms of year) Adam&Eve lived on Earth?
          • 6000 years aprox.

yet today we have dug skeleton dating as far as 11 million years old.

was Adam the first insan? or the first man who developed the sense of insaniat?

moreover, we all know he was a prophet, which nation he was sent to?

your theories are baseless that Adam was the First man on earth.
          where did you get this number '6000' from?
          and what is your theory about human race? Don't tell me its darwinian, please.

------------------
          We oughta be Changez like, don't we?

Comment

From what I have studied, Adam was the first human made and was sent to Heaven and the Eve was made out of his Rib so that he can have a company. They lived in Heaven until Satan persuaded Eve to enjoy a fruit with her husband (Adam), which was forbidden by Allah or God. Then as a punishment they were sent down to Earth in two different Continents. And as they cried and prayed for forgiveness they met.

They had two sons and daughter and the brothers fought and one killed the other. The crow taught the live brother to dig and hide the dead body of his brother.

Now the prove of the story described above is in Bible (The old testament) which starts from how Earth was build for the place to live in 7 days and 7 nights.

The Darwin theory of human coming out of Monkeys/Apes is incorrect on the bases of what Quran tells us. That one of the nation was cursed because they made Allah/God unhappy. Now if you look in Quran, all the nations, which were sent a Prophet, were cursed due to their bad behaviour towards their Prophet or denying religion until Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) as he asked Allah not do that on the nations to come and which is the living truth. People may die or one family may be destroyed but the Nation name is still alive.

Obviously, some of you might not agree with me as I am talking on religion bases, which I wouldn’t mind, but what I would like you to check in the Bible (the old testament) and Quran and see if you could find the similar information I have given here.

Comment

Here is wat I think ofcourse I can be wrong but hear me out ...

In the quran there are serval ayats which mention the following ...

1. Man was made from water
              2. Man was made in stages
              3. There were beings before man and will be after and are even now (at different worlds)

all these ayats are compatible with darwins theory and the consequently the new scientific theories of evolution ...

according the evolution theory all life origanted from water from single celled organism ... this is in agreement with the first ayat

according to the evolution theory life then became more complex the single cells evolved to multiple cells then to small verbatets then to fish then to reptile then to mamals and so forth until apes and then man. This is all in stages ... which is also in agreement with ayat 2

ayat 3 refers to wat I think other intelligent life (similar to humans) which existed before us and will after us and even maybe aliens ...

------------------
              To do in life is to appreciate it. To live life is to lose it. I dont know what I am saying so I will stop saying it.

Comment

Theory of Creation--------> Religion, believe it or not, upto you.

Theory of Evolution-------> Science, believe it or not, upto you.

But please don't mix the two.

Comment

Aekella: After us eh? Well, I'm questioning your theory because it is said in the Quran when the day of judgement arrives the entire universe "kainaat" will be destroyed. How can other species live on??

------------------
                  Jitna Diya Sarkar Nay Mujko, Itni Meri Auqat Nahi, Yeh Saab Tumhara Karam Hai Aqa, Mujh Mein Aisi Koi Baat Nahin.

Love happens once . . .
                  Rabul MashriqaiN wal MaghribaiN

Comment

Originally posted by AekKella:
                    ...In the quran there are serval ayats which mention the following ...

1. Man was made from water

correction, from 'jumping' water. but this was not the first man, first man was created from some kind of 'special-sand'.

2. Man was made in stages

Those are the stages which a human being goes through in his/her mother's womb. Defined in several ayats.

3. There were beings before man and will be after and are even now (at different worlds)

There were beings before men, yes, and still exist... 'jin' created from 'fire'. Where did you get '... will be after..' ???

all these ayats are compatible with darwins theory and the consequently the new scientific theories of evolution ...

according the evolution theory all life origanted from water from single celled organism ... this is in agreement with the first ayat

according to the evolution theory life then became more complex the single cells evolved to multiple cells then to small verbatets then to fish then to reptile then to mamals and so forth until apes and then man. This is all in stages ... which is also in agreement with ayat 2

ayat 3 refers to wat I think other intelligent life (similar to humans) which existed before us and will after us and even maybe aliens ...
                    If darwinian theory was true, why don't we see different stages of evolution? even though we can see 'the beginning' of evolution and the 'final' stage of evolution as said by him we can't find any of the middle stages.

------------------
                    We oughta be Changez like, don't we?

Comment

The only thing which people should be convinced is Allah (swt) and Holy Quran. If you think that there exist only one Allah and his book is right then you should accept his rulings and as described above that Allah created man from water and in stages is true and the darwinian theory has got many flaws in it. I m sure you can find that on the internet.

If you question the existence of Allah then you would find the question if he exists (very unlikely or not) and once you are convinced that he is the supreme being then you should understand that he can do anythingn.

Comment

Interestin.........

Hazrat Adam was in Haeven when earth started functioning..........

And scince i have been thought that Heaven is not dependent on time, millions of years could have passed before they came near the tree!!

So evolution could have been possible.
                        so neadrethals, ape men, lucy ect. might have evolved but they were not human just a species of Ape!!!

As in Quran it is written alot about desruction of tribes and races for thier wrong doing all of these might have been desrtoyed and Hazrat Adam might have been sent in place of them!!!

2.weather does strange things........
                        maybe old Human bones got twisted and turned while being commpressed by earth, Ice, heat ect.

3. Maybe humans did get turned in to Ape-men by Allahs wrath!!

------------------
                        When the Lion is Dead, Every Assthinks it can Kick it!!!!

Comment

well people I never said anything about darwins thoery I just said the currect accepted scientific theories which describe evolution do not go against the quran or islam!

thats the unique thing about islam it almost always is in agreement with science ... because remember man was created by Allah and so was everything else

some religious people take offense if someone says to them u came out of apes ! thats more of a christian type reaction becuase it is they who believe that the universe is centered around man etc ...

wether be it apes or man all are creatures of Allah and so it is not shamefull or unbelievable that we could have evolved from them.

The evolution theory does not say that there is no god (many people assume this for some reason!) becuase as you go back in evolution the question still arises who the first life form!? even goes back to who intiated the big bang etc...

as for hazart adam being the first man well how does that go against the evolution theory ??? wat if he was the first man who wwas the true man ... before him were semi man semi apes!...

ofcourse I am not saying that this is how it was or is I am just sayin that wat I am saying is as much valid as any other persons opinion (and thats all it is, an opinion! no one here was sitting with god, tubaasthakwar, when he made adam so no one can say with sureity that there explanation is the true one) as long as my opinion of evolution does not contradict with the quran I dont see why one should not give it a thought!

lates

------------------
                          To do in life is to appreciate it. To live life is to lose it. I dont know what I am saying so I will stop saying it.

[This message has been edited by AekKella (edited July 28, 2001).]

Comment

Originally posted by Changez_like:
                            If darwinian theory was true, why don't we see different stages of evolution? even though we can see 'the beginning' of evolution and the 'final' stage of evolution as said by him we can't find any of the middle stages.
                            Exactly why Darwinianism has such a problem proving that humans stem from the apes.

In discussing Evolution, one tends only to concentrate on the "human-ape" issue and forget that there are other issues as well.

I have no problem in accepting evolution in geography or that all horses come from one primordial horse, cats from one primordial cat, ect. These issues cause no problem for anyone believing in the Creation made by God.

The problem comes when evolutionists try and negate God's influence on the creation as they in general do not believe in a Supreme Being.

Comment

An excellent piece on Evolution can be found at the following site:
                              http://www.clubs.psu.edu/origins/faqsci.htm

Comment

Working...
                              X