Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

first adam then eve, but then what happened?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

first adam then eve, but then what happened?

who had kids with whom?
    Got Gup?

There is a fine line between funny and blasphemous, this is not funny. Prey 2 Rakaats nafil and ask for Allah(SWT) forgiveness.

Comment

zman......whats wrong with the question? its genuine.

Bharysh, Adam and Eve had kids, sons and daughters. And their kids got married among themselves. As a matter of fact, one brother killed the other over the right to marry their sister.

Comment

Originally posted by Bharysh:
        who had kids with whom?
        can you elaborate your question?

FYI: marriage between brother/sister was allowed for certain time, to further the human race, then it was abolished once population reached to some level. if thats what you asked.

------------------
        We oughta be Changez like, don't we?

Comment

Originally posted by Akif:
          zman......whats wrong with the question? its genuine.

Bharysh, Adam and Eve had kids, sons and daughters. And their kids got married among themselves. As a matter of fact, one brother killed the other over the right to marry their sister.
          So incest is allowed in Islam?

Comment

Originally posted by Mullah_DoPiazza:

i knew someone has such desire, as soon as you read something related you wanted it to be halal and make permissible for yourself (i'm not sure if you are Muslim at all).

if you read my post, it was permissible ONLY in beginning of human race and then it was abolished. do you understand meaning of 'abolished' ??? i hope that you do, if not then don't hesitate to ask.

------------------

Comment

read Changez's response above.

Comment

Originally, if we accept that all humans come from Adam and Eve and not apes, the whole gene pool was in these two persons. If the people in their time begin to intermarry, there were about nil change for deformities, et al.

Later the gene pool got thinned out so much that we now get problems when too close relations have offspring. This is the reason why too close relations should not marry. With the continous interbreeding of the British heirs to the crown, they now apparently have serious problems due to past inbreeding and that might be the reason they lately look more favourable on marrying "non-nobility".

Comment

1. In the animal world, instinctively brothers and sisters separate and join different troups.

2. Evolution has a built in mechanism to ensure a wide gene pool. Offspring from close relatives are usually feeble and do not survive and the trait dies out. Because such offspring die earlier and therefore produce less offfsprings.

3. As humans evolved from genetic mutations from apes, in the beginning the situation would have been similar to Adam and Eve. But as explained above the Laws of Evolution took care of the problem of in breeding. Besides that, Human evolved from apes in many places and as time progressed, wider gene pool was available as different humanoid groups met.

Fascinating subject. However I admire the ancient people who got it quite right by concluding that there must have been an Adam and an Eve. Something that only modern paleontology has concluded.

[This message has been edited by Tanhaa (edited July 26, 2001).]

Comment

Originally posted by Changez_like:
                    i knew someone has such desire, as soon as you read something related you wanted it to be halal and make permissible for yourself (i'm not sure if you are Muslim at all).

if you read my post, it was permissible ONLY in beginning of human race and then it was abolished. do you understand meaning of 'abolished' ??? i hope that you do, if not then don't hesitate to ask.

Well done, intellectuals like you are performing a great service around here. Did the question bother you or did you run out of answers? Abolished by who? I hope not one of your relatives? Sometimes it's good to say sorry but I don't have the answer, kapeesh?

Comment

Well done, intellectuals like you are performing a great service around here. Did the question bother you or did you run out of answers? Abolished by who? I hope not one of your relatives? Sometimes it's good to say sorry but I don't have the answer, kapeesh?

Why must you pester the relatives Hmm? Think about it somewhere in that genetic code you might be related to one of us. We are all one.

The rule of "INCEST" was abolished by our creator ALLAH. I mean, doesn't it make sense to you. Adam and Eve consumated then came children, then they consumated and once the population reached a certain point incestt was stopped because of the factors such as genetic disease etc etc. Hey come to think of it we're all of one big (i would say HAPPY but doesn't seem like it) family with the Greatest grandparents (Adam and Eve).

------------------
                      Jitna Diya Sarkar Nay Mujko, Itni Meri Auqat Nahi, Yeh Saab Tumhara Karam Hai Aqa, Mujh Mein Aisi Koi Baat Nahin.

Love happens once . . .
                      Rabul MashriqaiN wal MaghribaiN

Comment

well, if Hazrat Adam (AH) is my relative, then yes the 'message of abolition' was passed by one of my relatives (initiated by Allah SWT). Got problems? goto California US , you might get a law passed to allow you to marry your sister/brother

------------------

Comment

[This message has been edited by Girl from Quraysh (edited July 26, 2001).]

Comment

rvikz,

Please stick to the topic at hand. If you are keen to discuss darwinian theory, I suggest you open another thread. Thanks.

Comment

Mullah_DoPiazza according to the shariyah given to Hazrat Adam (AS) from Allah it was allowed. In the later shariyah's it was forbidden. It's simple as that. Like there are certain things which are allowed or forbidden in Islamic Shariyah, which were not in shariyah's before it.

Comment

Working...
                              X