O Thee Righteous One....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

O Thee Righteous One....

Assalam u Alaikum Warahmatallahi Wabarakatuhu......

I must say (either you agree or not) that its sad beyond the limits that how people have been labelling-questioning each other's beliefs-faiths and so on, recently.
    Here in the religion forum there are atleast 10-12 threads that i could manage to have a look at in last couple of days..which have a theme that sound like....shia this-shia that, sunni this-sunni that.

O naive people who all claim to be the righteous one. I might be judged/labelled myself by a fella muslim in here. But your judgement and label wont affect me but only yourself. anyways...

No wonder the Muslim ummah is in the state of mockery and disunity now-a-days because of similar discussions-debates-thoughts-judgements among several other things.

Instead of finding common grounds-reasons and intellect, basis for love and understanding...but heck No, we just love digging dirt about each other and each other's faith. No wonder THAT MAN next door to ya has reached the Moon and MARS yet WE are busy judging each other & finding out... you are wrong in this belief, your interperation of Quraan and Sunnah is utterly a joke, You did this to my Prophet, You did this to His companion blah blah...

I want you all wise brains(masha'Allah) to enlight me and your fella muslims concerning the following ayah-verse of The Holy Quraan, The Quraan that holds much more authority over any hadith collection of any School of thoughts....Andfrom where a single verse can outrule any hadith/narration no matter how sahih or authentic it is.
    Then insha'Allah we cud perhaps carry on with the debate..
    oh and by the way...please do tell me where Allah has called you a sunni,shia, salafee, wahabi, sufi, brewli, deobandi etc etc....

Al-Hajj(The Pilgrimage)
    22:78
    "And strive hard in (the way of) Allah, (such) a striving a is due to Him; He has chosen you and has not laid upon you an hardship in religion; the faith of your father Ibrahim; He named you Muslims before and in this, that the Messenger(Mohammad) may be a bearer of witness to you, and you may be bearers of [/b]witness[/b] to the people; therefore keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate and hold fast by Allah; He is your Guardian; how excellent the Guardian and how excellent the Helper!"

Wa Alaikum Salam Warahmatallahi Wabarakatuhu
    Sky

------------------
    Live Like (Mohammad & Ali) And Die Like Hussain.

Yep.....
    oh yeah I am a Muslim....what a Muslim
    I don't mind if my father drinks wine???

I don't worry if my mother doesn't care about her prayers......

I don't mind if my sister doesn't do Pardah....

I would still love my brother although he committs adultary(Zina)

But I would be very harsh if any of great Sahabas make any mistake(if they make)....

I would be very quick to label great Sahabas as Munafiqs on those basis on which you can't call Munafiq even a common Muslim in the light of Shariah???

I can't Judge my self that either I will go into heaven or not, but can easily judge about Great great Sahabas that they will go to hell???

What a Muslim I am what a great Muslim I am

I am in this world due to my father....
    but now I have grown up enough to question my dad's authenticity and existance????

Comment

hmmmm,,, wasir...bro you gotta take the blind fold off your eyes

well to comment your reply..insha'Allah, i'll just say that if that situation was for real..if i had such a family..then i wudnt be living with em. coz we as Muslims live and die for the sake of Allah. not for the sake of any benefit from this world or benefit from its people.
      and yes of course if Allah has/had guided me then i'll do my best to enlight my loved ones what they are doing is wrong and not part of our deen-faith. i wont stand accountable for their actions but only for my own.
      do you get a visual of that under the blindfold, wasir

------------------

Comment

Yep
        I have got your answer

You mean if my mother doesn't pray five times a day
        then I should kick her out of my home and shouldn't keep any link with her////
        because in the light of Sharia who doesn't pray five times a day is Munafiq

Originally posted by SkyWalker:
        hmmmm,,, wasir...bro you gotta take the blind fold off your eyes

well to comment your reply..insha'Allah, i'll just say that if that situation was for real..if i had such a family..then i wudnt be living with em. coz we as Muslims live and die for the sake of Allah. not for the sake of any benefit from this world or benefit from its people.
        and yes of course if Allah has/had guided me then i'll do my best to enlight my loved ones what they are doing is wrong and not part of our deen-faith. i wont stand accountable for their actions but only for my own.
        do you get a visual of that under the blindfold, wasir

Comment

hmm excuse me?

maaaaaan wasir...you really need to get ya blind fold off
          just kidding...

anyways....did i say at all...anywhere in my reply that you should kick anyone of your family member out of the home ? or did i use the word kick at all?

dont puzzle around with my comments dost, lets keep the discussion to what its meant for,,,insha'Allah
          namely 'O Thee Righteous One....' if anyone can explain that ayah-verse to the curious ones in this forum.

------------------

Comment

I cant give comments on Quranic verses, it might be a wrong interpretation.
            Maybe Yusuf ALi has elaborated on this verse.I dont know.

Comment

Assalam u Alaikum Warahmatallahi Wabarakatuhu..

Mystical....the humble point i wanted to make and the humble question mark i wanted to raise was, that Has ALLAH swt called/named us (Ummah of Prophet Mohammad) as sufi, shia, sunni, deobandi, brewli or anything else in forementioned Ayah-verse or anywhere else in Quraan?

While all the wise and sane brains are busy digging dirt on each other's beliefs etc... hope and pray they can spend some cpl of minutes of their PreciouS time to answer this or atleast wonder about it?
              insha'Allah.

May Allah swt have His special Rehmah & Mercy on all of us*ameen*

Wa Alaikum Salam Warahmatallahi Wabarakatuhu
              skywalker

------------------

Comment

the word Shia is in the Quraan.

Comment

Ha ..ha
                  I have remembered a joke on your comment Salman, but wouldn't say, might hurt Shia bros

Originally posted by Salman:
                  the word Shia is in the Quraan.

Comment

Originally posted by SkyWalker:
                    Assalam u Alaikum Warahmatallahi Wabarakatuhu......

No wonder the Muslim ummah is in the state of mockery and disunity now-a-days because of similar discussions-debates-thoughts-judgements among several other things.

Instead of finding common grounds-reasons and intellect, basis for love and understanding...but heck No, we just love digging dirt about each other and each other's faith. No wonder THAT MAN next door to ya has reached the Moon and MARS yet WE are busy judging each other & finding out... you are wrong in this belief, your interperation of Quraan and Sunnah is utterly a joke, You did this to my Prophet, You did this to His companion blah blah...

Walaikum Salam warahmatullahi wabarakatoho,

Very well said

I don't know why people have to throw this dirt on other people may be because they feel insecure about their own sect and hence instead of try to understand each other's point of view they rather use bad words. None of the scholars of any school of thought said that the others were wrong so are we to judge each other. In fact, they said if you find something better in other Imam's teaching then you should follow him but we act like prophet era's jaahil and stick to whatever our parents have taught us and don't want to move an inch from our point of view.

Comment

hmmm subhan'Allah...thought so

that no one wud dare to take this thread serious, hota hai hota hai it happens

------------------

Comment

People just want to prove that they are right and all the rest of the people are wrong & kafir.

Comment

Originally posted by babydoll:
                          People just want to prove that they are right and all the rest of the people are wrong & kafir.
                          Exactly babydoll

we are subhan'Allah so quick in labelling, judging and issuing takfeer on/at each other...without the sake of Allah and His beloved Prophet.
                          & trust me it takes lotsa gutts to admitt that one was wrong and not doing it for the sake of Allah

------------------

Comment

Working...
                          X