Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you?

Assalam-o-alaikum Guppies

I just wanted to ask something..sometimes i do read islamic websites and i get all confused due to the fact that one site seems logical and when i visit some other site it make sense too..(they all give hadiths and quranic references)..so my question is do any of you feel the same way? and if you do how do you deal with the confusion.

Thanks and Ma'asalama

-Qrius-

Good Question

The best way is not to take everything for granted from all websites unless you are aware of the people who are responsible. Off course, it would be difficult to judge some info which you might come across but the best way is to question and check the references especially if you are in doubt. Get an Alim CD or some other "saha sitta" (probably available in the local mosque and agreed upon by major school of thoughts)books to double check that information. Also, discuss that information if you are not convinced with someone who you think has got better knowledge on the subject. Same goes for books that you might come across.

In short, I would say just don't accept everything and anything until you are convinced especially about the new things and your standard should always be Quran and Sunnah.

I hope it helped.

Comment

Islam is the religion of
      ........Love........
      ........peace.......
      ........harmony.....

If any website preaches
      ........hate........
      ........doubts......
      ........confusion.....
      ........discomfort....
      then they are not preaching Islam

Comment

Originally posted by wasir:
        Islam is the religion of
        ........Love........
        ........peace.......
        ........harmony.....

If any website preaches
        ........hate........
        ........doubts......
        ........confusion.....
        ........discomfort....
        then they are not preaching Islam

Don't ignore the 'halal' and 'haram' teachings of Islam.

Allah SWT will judge you on the beleifs you come up with (or follow any beleif).

------------------
        We oughta be Changez like, don't we?

Comment

Yes thats right, thats come under Doubt and Discomfort....
          Somebody asked Prophet(Peace be upon him and his family)

What is Sinn and how do we know that we have committed a Haram act?
          Prophet(peace be upon him and his family) replied"If you do an act which leaves doubt and discomfort in your heart you should know that was a sinn"
          Originally posted by Changez_like:
          Don't ignore the 'halal' and 'haram' teachings of Islam.

Allah SWT will judge you on the beleifs you come up with (or follow any beleif).

Comment

Read everything if possible or as much as possible and then check back with Quran and see what it says. That should make your practice of islam very simple, easy and complete. Always act upon what God said and not any human and I repeat not any human. Word of God is religion and the rest is all ritual. Separate religion of Islam from the rituals of Islam.

Comment

Working...
            X