• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

an indian muslim islamic site plz check

www.irf.net

Thanks!

Comment

Where does it say it's Indian? And furthermore a true Islamic site should not be bound to a particular nationality, rather it should encompass the entire world.

Comment

Originally posted by Salman:
        Where does it say it's Indian? And furthermore a true Islamic site should not be bound to a particular nationality, rather it should encompass the entire world.
        quite right i agree with you that we must belive in universal brotherhood but it was just an attempt to show pakistanis and the rest of the muslims that we indian muslims are no less in dawah work or in islamic matters.

Comment

Islamic Research Foundation. This seems very familiar..... now where did I hear this, before ?

Comment

People, I was surfing the net trying to find some info and I came across this....

"Most Islamic books written in the Indian sub-continent are written in Urdu or Tamil. Rarely would an Arabic scholar translate any religious book from India, Pakistan, Malaysia or Indonesia into Arabic. Why? Because no self respecting Arab will admit that he has anything to learn about Islam from the "abd" (slaves) the name still used for non-Arab Muslims especially from India and Pakistan. Only a few books such as those written by Mohammed Iqbal have been translated into Arabic and Turkish. "

...I am surprised and shocked. Is this true?

Comment

Interesting website. I particularly like the comparitive religion section, especially the FAQ section about Hinduism, which is something I have never seen before. The collection of orators mention on the site is excellent as well and includes just about all of the mainstream orators doing dawah in the world today of whom I have heard, and many others besides.

[This message has been edited by mAd_ScIeNtIsT (edited July 21, 2001).]
              Muslims are so good at dividing that they can divide the atom. If you see two Muslims, probably they belong to 3 parties.
              Al-Ghazali

Comment

Working...
              X