100th name of Allah??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

100th name of Allah??

Now I'm pretty sure we all have heard and read the NINETY NINE GLORIOUS names of Allah (SWT) but I've heard a lot about the HIDDEN One Hundreth name of Allah (only the Prophet and the Angels know and somehow leaked into this world which is another long story) which is a conspiracy between high scholars who dare not share it to any commoner because of its immaculate power. Anyone care to shed some light on this?

------------------
    Jitna Diya Sarkar Nay Mujko, Itni Meri Auqat Nahi, Yeh Saab Tumhara Karam Hai Aqa, Mujh Mein Aisi Koi Baat Nahin.

Love happens once . . .
    Rabul MashriqaiN wal MaghribaiN

how come you got a custom made icon even though you only have 500-some posts??
    sorry to go off topic though..

------------------
    Don't upset me...!!
    I'm running out of places to hide the bodies!
    said CareBear

Comment

CareBear, call it a shot in the dark. Don't know for what reason I got it but I have. Just follow the rules and regulations of Gupshup you'll get your request.

Anyways back to the topic.

------------------
      Jitna Diya Sarkar Nay Mujko, Itni Meri Auqat Nahi, Yeh Saab Tumhara Karam Hai Aqa, Mujh Mein Aisi Koi Baat Nahin.

Love happens once . . .

Comment

yah coconut...its believed to be some very highly spiritual phenomenon....i think only some spirtiual scholar could answer that question regarding the 100th name.

But it all comes down to how purified and how clean your heart and soul is

The more purified and pious you become ....the more myths and secrets are revealed to you by Allah swt Himself.....

May Allah grant us and make us worthy to attain that level and status in His Eyes*ameen*

------------------
        Live Like (Mohammad & Ali) And Die Like Hussain.

Comment

wheres that rolling eyes icon..

Comment

Akif what do u mean? Don't u believe in this?

------------------

Love happens once . . .

Comment

No Coconut....i dont believe it.

as a matter of fact, I think its silly.

(only the Prophet and the Angels know and somehow leaked into this world which is another long story) which is a conspiracy between high scholars who dare not share it to any commoner because of its immaculate power.

and i find the above funny

If Allah SWT wanted to protect something,(ala His name), dont u think He could have done that? And what immaculate power do u think could be attached to that one particular name? And if at all there were such a name, would its immaculate power diminish if the 'high scholars' were to share it with the public?

This smells of a fallacy top to bottom. Where did u hear of this?

Comment

hmmmm yeah but sometimes u can't explain all these things thats why i asked.

------------------

Love happens once . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Akif:
                  No Coconut....i dont believe it.
                  as a matter of fact, I think its silly.
                  (only the Prophet and the Angels know and somehow leaked into this world which is another long story) which is a conspiracy between high scholars who dare not share it to any commoner because of its immaculate power.and i find the above funny
                  Me too! Nothing gets done without HIS permission. And I think it is illogical to think that wills of God (Allah) is not done, because it's always done in any case.

Comment

i have heard there is a hidden name of Allah and its in the quran, it is revealed to
                    Wali-ullah/s(friends of Allah), who have great level of Taqwa(fear of Allah).
                    They dont use it for selfish reasons,but help others out,but keep the Name to themself.i dont know how true it is.ive only heard it and believe in it.

since we're at it...i thought i'll share a hadith if its ok?

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: There are ninety-nine names of Allah; he who commits them to memory would get into Paradise. Verily, Allah is Odd (He is one, and it is an odd number) and He loves odd number. And in the narration of Ibn 'Umar (the words are):" He who enumerated them."
                    (Muslim)

Comment

Finally someone who knows what i'm talking about! Mystical Miss

------------------

Love happens once . . .

Comment

"The Truth is one, just one. The wise call it with 100 names" - Hymn 11:21 Rig Veda

Comment

------------------
                          All is the Beloved and the lover is a veil
                          The Beloved is alive and the lover is dead (RUMI)

Comment

hey kumarkan...

intresting verse there ... care to eloborate

------------------
                            To do in life is to appreciate it. To live life is to lose it. I dont know what I am saying so I will stop saying it.

Comment

In Hinduism, the "Truth" (or also known as "Reality", "Brahm" ) is only one. The paths to Realization, are many many. It can be through any "Ishta Devatha" - "personal god".

Based on the context where it appears, the hymn means, "Whatever you call it, it is all the reflection of the same 'Reality'"

Comment

Working...
                              X