Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which Caliphs Family Contributed Most to Islam

wazzup ya'll

i've been surfing the internet trying to find something about the children of the first 3 caliphs, but i couldn't find anything...
    The only caliph's family that i know of which contributed to islam was imam ali's(as)
    Imam hasan(as) fighting mawaiah(la) to protect the religion of his grandfather...then his brother imam hussain(as) giving his life in the name of islam.
    if anyone has anything on the first 3 caliphs families plzzzz share

------------------
    "There as many ideas in the minds of men and women as there are stars in the sky, it is your job to hold on to one and make it come true"
    Anonymous

is that supposed to be bait.
    Refer to non-shia materials and I'm sure you will find sufficient info.

Comment

i did...i went to islamicity.com...but all they have is the rightly guided caliphs and what they did for islam, but i couldn't find anything on their families

------------------
      "There as many ideas in the minds of men and women as there are stars in the sky, it is your job to hold on to one and make it come true"
      Anonymous

Comment

Why would you want to know something like this anyway?

Comment

probably to "prove" that Hazrat Ali (RA) was THE (only or BEST) khalifa ??

what are we doing if start taking pride in FAMILY's good deeds? pagans used to take pride in their tribes, didn't they?

everyone will be rewarded on the basis of his deeds, and will be punished on same.

there are certain deeds which will benefit (I'm not sure about the authenticity of such ahadith) that if a child memorizes Quran his parents will get CROWNED in here after.

but after all, ALLAH is the one who will decide if his / her deeds are accepted, how can we take pride in that?

------------------
          We oughta be Changez like, don't we?

Comment

changez_like...ure rite...i did want to prove that imam ali(as) is better...cuz he is...he grew up in the prophets(saw) care...u tell me...
            his childhood was in the presence of the prophet(saw)...
            his daughter fatima(as) learned everything from her father(saw)...and look at the affect it had on their offsprings, they gave their lives for the sake of their religion, the religion of their grandfather(saw)
            look at the other 9 imams(as)...they did the same...the only reason for their love was because of what they were taught by their father's(as).
            i haven't come upon anything about the families of the first 3 caliphs...well it mite be cuz they were girls, and historians just didn't think it was important...well i hope to find something so i can post that too...anywayz...this is not to insite hatred/fights or whatever...if there is something...plz post it...but the only conclusion that comes to mind is because of what they learnt from the prophet(saw)

latahzzzz

------------------
            Anonymous

Comment

Ahl-e <Edited> Sunnah

Islam is not a new religion which only came into the fold of mankind 1400 years ago.

Islam has been here from the beginning. The Qur'aan actually confirms this:

042.013 The same religion has He established for you as that which He enjoined on Noah - the which We have sent by inspiration to thee - and that which We enjoined on Abraham, Moses, and Jesus: Namely, that ye should remain steadfast in religion, and make no divisions therein: to those who worship other things than Allah, hard is the (way) to which thou callest them. Allah chooses to Himself those whom He pleases, and guides to Himself those who turn (to Him).

003.067 Abraham was not a Jew nor yet a Christian; but he was true in Faith, and bowed his will to Allahs (Which is Islam), and he joined not gods with Allah.

003.095 Say: "Allah speaketh the Truth: follow the religion of Abraham, the sane in faith; he was not of the Pagans."

The question raised in this thread is a red herring trying to confirm the Superiority of the Shi'ite Movement.

The fact is that every Caliph and there family gave more in the way of Allah at the time of period you are implying to, than any other non Prophet, as confirmed by the Qur'aan.

It was not a case of 'I gave more than you, therefore I am more favourable than you', which is the underlying reason for this thread.

What angle are you measuring the quantity issue. Financial, Time, Energy, Life etc etc. Please elaborate on your condition concerning ' gave the most'.

What would be said about the actual Messengers of Allah who sacrifced in the way of Islam? Who carries more weight, the family Hazrat Ali Ra's family or the Messengers!

[This message has been edited by Girl from Quraysh (edited July 10, 2001).]

Comment

sholay <Edited>

whatever

the second ayat

003.067 Abraham was not a Jew nor yet a Christian; but he was true in Faith, and bowed his will to Allahs (Which is Islam), and he joined not gods with Allah.

wasn't the prophet(saw) from hazrat ibrahim's(as) family?

his(saw) has been blessed since, it's only cuz of what he taught his family that they were so strong muslims

and if u do have some info on the other caliphs...plz share

------------------
                Anonymous

[This message has been edited by Girl from Quraysh (edited July 09, 2001).]

Comment

Let us not be extreme in our love for one or a few of the companions.

These Sabians/Shia should know that the best of Allah's creation, the best of all mankind, the most noble one is non other than

Abu Kasim, Mohammad ibn Abdulllah, Al Hashmi, Al Quraishi

May the blessings of Allah be upon him and his family.

Let these Sabians/Shia concentrate their love for the Messenger of Allah more than Ali - may Allah be pleased with him.

It is inconsequencial which companion pryed the most, stayed with the most.......as all the companions who truely belived and gave their allegance to Allah's messenger and died upon this are in my esteem the best muslims from among us all. May Allah be pleased with them all.

And remember, even if you are the son/daughter of Allah's messenger, this does not give you any high status. It will be only by your owbn deeds alone that Allah will judge you. Remember Nuh (AS):

Hud - 11:45
                  And Nh (Noah) called upon his Lord and said, "O my Lord! Verily, my son is of my family! And certainly, Your Promise is true, and You are the Most Just of the judges."

Hud - 11:46
                  He said: "O Nh (Noah)! Surely, he is not of your family; verily, his work is unrighteous, so ask not of Me that of which you have no knowledge! I admonish you, lest you be one of the ignorants."

Hud - 11:47
                  Nh (Noah) said: "O my Lord! I seek refuge with You from asking You that of which I have no knowledge. And unless You forgive me and have Mercy on me, I would indeed be one of the losers."

Hud - 11:48
                  It was said: "O Nh (Noah)! Come down (from the ship) with peace from Us and blessings on you and on the people who are with you (and on some of their off spring), but (there will be other) people to whom We shall grant their pleasures (for a time), but in the end a painful torment will reach them from Us."

So let us not talk of ignorance and without knowledge. We know that the best muslims were the first three generations of muslims.

[This message has been edited by Alpha1 (edited July 12, 2001).]

Comment

very interesting point Ahle Sunnah bhai..i dont even know if the first three khalifa had any kids ?

oh yeh i know..wasnt ayesha the daughter of abu bakr..oh yeah she did something brilliant for Islam..she fought with Imam Ali..and many innocent muslims died in that battle..ayesha nay aur bhi bohut kaarnaamay anjaam diye thay Islam k liye..keep searching, u will find it

Comment

Originally posted by Muzna:
                      Why would you want to know something like this anyway?

yeah man why do u wanna know something like this anyway? who cares if they did nothing for Islam? so what if they were like their parents? my family and molvi taught me to love all the sahabas even if they were bad for Islam ..AND YOU CANT MAKE ME CHANGE NOW OK!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sheraz CT:
                        very interesting point Ahle Sunnah bhai..i dont even know if the first three khalifa had any kids ?
                        I remember few names...Ayesha bint Abu Bakar, Asma Bint Abu Bakar, Muhammad ibn. Abu Bakar, Hafsah bint Umar and Abdullah Ibn. Umar ....anyone know more names?

[This message has been edited by babydoll (edited July 12, 2001).]

Comment

Sheraz,

Dude what happend to you?

I never knew you to be like this.......

I don't like Aysha either but not to the point of insulting her. She is a woman(be it a wrongly guided one)

Changin trackes....

Alpha1
                          We Love the Prophet way more Than Imam Ali(point should be noted for further use)but we also love Imam ali with great respect!!

------------------
                          When the Lion is Dead, Every Assthinks it can Kick it!!!!

Comment

Ha ha
                            Shia brothers I really can't stop laughing.
                            I am reading your questions and answers
                            and I have got very interesting facts and figures about the children of all four Caliphs, I would hold back for some reason but will keep reading childish posts.

But I would advise one thing just read about .....
                            When
                            How
                            and Who

won the following countries for the first time
                            Iraq,
                            Iran
                            Syria
                            Egypt
                            Rome
                            Who were these brave people, who accompanied them and which families were they from .....
                            don't strain yourself I am not going to prove that these were children of first three caliphs or something,

Comment

Misguided fools

Comment

Working...
                              X