Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WARNING: HINDUS CREATE FAKE ISLAMIC WEBSITE !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WARNING: HINDUS CREATE FAKE ISLAMIC WEBSITE !!!

Dear brothers and sisters,

I wish to draw your attention to a grave matter.

Members of a Hindu militant organization, HinduUnity.org, an affiliate of Bajrang Dal,
    has launched a propaganda campaign on the WWW against Islam, that comprises creation of fake websites against Islam in order to mislead people about Islam, and to cause confusion and disillusionment among Muslims, and to prevent conversions to Islam.

One such fake website run by HinduUnity is "True Islam" at http://www.trueislam.4t.com/

This website was created by Hindus after carefull planning and discussion at HinduUnity.org

This website paints an ugly picture of Islam in order to tarnish the image of Islam.

The "True Islam" message board is at http://pub73.ezboard.com/fmuslimsocietyfrm1

Jewish individuals are also aiding the Hindus in this crusade against Islam, as is evident from the hinduunity.org discussion boards.

Please post to this message board and inform the people about the reality of that website, and thereby do a service to Islam.

Also, spread this message as far as you can.

May Allah give us the wisdom and intellect to serve Him better. Ameen

============================================
    P.S. the HinduUnity official website is at http://www.hinduunity.org

Dear Muslims,

By the Grace of Allah Almighty, we have once again exposed the designs of the Hindus and Jews at http://www.hinduunity.org

This "True Islam" is a fake website created by Hindus to make Islam look bad, and to stop its spread.

Their message board thread where they were discussing this fake "True Islam" website that they have created, is archived below:
    (notice how they were plotting against Islam, also take careful note of their mentality)
    http://pub6.ezboard.com/fhinduunityh...cID=2739.topic

=============================================

Author Comment
    AryanHindu
    (5/30/01 9:58:02 pm)
    Check this web site out.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    www.geocities.com/muslim_...ISLAM.html

Edited by: Rohit at: 6/17/01 7:01:20 am

buju247
    (5/31/01 9:41:54 am)
    Re: First Muslim DUMMY web site completed! JAI HIND!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Excellent work Bro!
    when individuals request more information regarding by email, try to gauge as much personal info. in fact have an option of signing up for a newsletter. And then, unleash hell upon those individuals.
    KRISHAN NEH KAHA ARJUN SEH, NAA PYAAR JATAA DUSMAN SEH, YUDH KUR

indianwarrior
    (5/31/01 1:14:23 pm)
    verses from the koran
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- www.geocities.com/hinduunity/islam.html

garuda
    (5/31/01 3:00:02 pm)
    Muslim DUMMY web site
    Nice site, the good point is also to divide the muslims between Sunni and Shia.
    Attacks against Xtians and USA on such sites will also be a good point.
    Let use the "DIVIDE and RULE" tactic.

garuda
    (5/31/01 3:05:37 pm)
    Muslim DUMMY web site (2)
    Another point:
    I don't think that these muslim dummy web sites should include any link to any Hindu site, as moslems, even if they are idiots can quickly realize that this is a conspiration.
    Instead of that we should put some links to Xtians sites, especially those who bark against muslims.
    Let Divide and Rule again.

AryanHindu
    (5/31/01 4:36:47 pm)
    Bros, plenty more hate to come!
    Brothers you all make good points but the site isnt finished, theres plenty of anti american stuff coming as well as plenty of anti Shiite and sunni stuff, well screw these basturds up good and proper, also plenty of links to xtians and womens groups like RAWA.org and just incase you cant get to the site, im currently updating it so u might not see it for a few hours or so!

JAI HIND!

Rohit
    Hindutva Forever!
    (5/31/01 4:36:58 pm)

Re: Muslim DUMMY web site (2)
    Brother AryanHindu & Indian Warrior:

We are extremely happy on the task you have taken. Your efforts are commendable. Now we need the rest of the Hindu youths to follow your foot steps. Spread the word. The internet should be flooded with sites of this nature.

Keep it up!

|_|_|
    ...|... Rohit

Shmu
    (5/31/01 6:08:53 pm)
    Re: Muslim DUMMY web site (2)
    Yes it looks good, please divide the links for and enemies of Islam. You may list HU under tha enemies !!!

IceShineGrill
    (6/1/01 12:13:21 am)
    Good Work
    Please put direct quotes from the Kor-uptio-an and A-hada-****s. There was a post on this message board with direct venom from the islie unholy terrorist manuals. The first three chapter of the koran alone had numerous quotes of hate and crime aginst christians, jews and infidels. If you could create a website giving all the quotes aginst unbelievers from Koran and Hadis then make a web page containing all of this information. Pretend that you are a faithful muslime and pretend like you are calling for muslimes world wide to attack and kill unbelievers. Use the quotes as justification. Then leave the rest to members of this forum. We will post the link to various news groups, websites and webforums with millions of members. Many people around the world and americans are slowly learning the true hate in islime. Today I went on a web site an many people were talking about the taliban labeling nonmuslim afgans, one person (peace be upon him) revealed that hitler got the idea for labeling jews in germany directly from the Koran infact he supposedly used the same color and symbol the profit momadness (piss be upon him) prescribed.

Jawan Sita
    H.U Lieutenant Bombay
    (6/1/01 1:22:49 am)
    Site
    Aryan Hindu

The link you gave to the geocities site is not working. Could you check on it please.

Jay Hindu Rashtra

Sita

AryanHindu
    (6/1/01 1:49:07 am)
    Re: Site
    OK im back! smell better too with this name!

Dharmendra
    (6/1/01 8:40:49 pm)
    Good Job.
    I have been missing Hindu Unity forum. At work admins have gone strict. Although, they allow me to check the forum but some pop uus along are offensive and trigger "resticted webiste call" .

But still enjoying it more from home.

Keep these smart ideas coming. It is time that Hindu scientist take up the cause of Cow protection and Muslim exticting by developing the geno alteration for cow , which will be dormant in Cow but will infect the human who eat cow meat.

We will exterminate these vermins in the slowest and safest form.

indianwarrior
    (6/1/01 10:28:16 pm) www.anonymiser.com/
    dharmendra, if anyone is unable to go to Hinduunity.com from work or whereever then you can go to this website.
    www.anonymiser.com/

then type in the address www.hinduunity.com and after 10-15 seconds you can access this website.

this way your boss at work won't know that you are visiting hinduunity.com even if they blocked HU.

Shmu
    (6/2/01 1:55:26 pm)
    Re: First Muslim DUMMY web site completed! JAI HIND!
    Good work Indian warrior > Thanks

Hindu Fighter
    (6/17/01 10:20:20 am)
    Check this web site out
    Brother AryanHindu
    This site is still not available, could you please check it out.

Jai Hind

AryanHindu
    (6/18/01 11:29:05 pm)

Re: Check this web site out
    Hindu Warrior Ji, the site has moved! Also ive added more features, one on Jihad too!!! lol

The message board has plenty of idiots fighting, shia and sunni lol any way heres the new link...
    www.trueislam.4t.com

Enjoy!

JAI HIND!

P.S. It would be nice to see more bros make some sites!

Jaikali
    (6/20/01 7:58:02 pm)

This is really amazing ... Cheers!!!

A smart brain will over a million enimies..

I will send this to all sullahs whom I know.. Let then get frustated.. doomed ... with honor of death religion by looking at this website... Bro I tell you .. this is really amazing and we need to figure out such ideas to treat our enimies... We have to use brains and make enemy shoot himself ....

I also request HU if they have any plans in future to create a private mailling list so we can keep some things private confidential and also we can know each others .. this will surely help us more...

AryanHindu
    (6/21/01 5:22:18 pm)

Dear Jaikali, its a great site but im disapointed as ive not seen any other efforts, i guess many of us are just talkers instead of doers, its been at least five or six weeks and ive seen nothing apart from the efforts of a couple of brothers, the site needs a lot of promotion as people need to find out the truth, all the stuff from the koran and hadiths is fact, it shows mohammed as a dirty old perverted child molestor, i cant understand why these sullas belive in such crap.

Basically, it looks like i wiil personally have to make more and put them up. The sad fact is that after some of us have had a good chat we go to sleep and have a 'let somebody else do it' attitude! It takes about 15 minutes to make a simple website using a free provider. It takes 2 minutes to submit it FREE to 10 search engines on the submit.com site.

It takes one e-mail to all your friends to let them know and forward the e-mail to everyone else they know, thus makng a chain reaction. The problem is that most people simply dont know about islam and its evil, have a look at the jihad section, it is hard hitting!!! Any way , peace and please pass it on to as many as possible also make a few of your own if u can... peace bro. JAI HIND!

Jaikali
    (6/27/01 7:02:18 pm)
    Re

All ...

Pass this to all kafirs... I sent it in my big mailing list to some .

Comment

this is very informative...
      thanx 4 sharing....
      this whole propoganda against islam is not a new thing...there are lotz of websitez out there that are doing the same thing...misleasing ppl...spreading wrong information regarding islam...

now wht can we do abt it??...thatz the real question...

------------------
      Alf Allah Chunmbay Di Booti...Mere Maan Vich Murshad Lai Huu..
      Naffi Asbaat Da Paani Mallaya...Har Raggay HarJai Huu
      [Sultan Bahuu]...

Comment

Thanks and Jazak Allah Khair Br. alizadeh2000 for bringing this into notice. That was an appreciateable work by you.
        And regarding what should be done...So far I can think of spread the word around as much as we can about these fake sites. BTW, welcome back ^DerVaisH^

Comment

We can spread awareness about these fake websites on forums such as http://groups.yahoo.com , Usenet newsgroups, and others...

Another thing we can do is make an awareness website that has links to all fake websites, thereby better manageing and centralizing our Jehad against these kafirs.

[This message has been edited by alizadeh2000 (edited June 29, 2001).]

Comment

thanks alizadah, that was informative.
            There are only two forces in the world, the sword and the spirit. In the end the sword will always be conquered by the spirit. --Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

can we "MUSLIMS" do anything to stop misrepresentation of Islam?
              I see everyone here thanking respected bro Alizadeh but don't see any ideas for remedying other than Alizadeh himself.

we should go to other forums and spread the word that Hindus are making fake Islamic websites.

------------------
              We oughta be Changez like, don't we?

Comment

Alizadeh, the makers of the site should thank you for giving their work adequate publicity ( and for free ) !!

Comment

Originally posted by alizadeh2000:
                  Dear brothers and sisters,

I wish to draw your attention to a grave matter.

Members of a Hindu militant organization, HinduUnity.org, an affiliate of Bajrang Dal,
                  has launched a propaganda campaign on the WWW against Islam, that comprises creation of fake websites against Islam in order to mislead people about Islam, and to cause confusion and disillusionment among Muslims, and to prevent conversions to Islam.

One such fake website run by HinduUnity is "True Islam" at http://www.trueislam.4t.com/

This website was created by Hindus after carefull planning and discussion at HinduUnity.org

This website paints an ugly picture of Islam in order to tarnish the image of Islam.

The "True Islam" message board is at http://pub73.ezboard.com/fmuslimsocietyfrm1

Jewish individuals are also aiding the Hindus in this crusade against Islam, as is evident from the hinduunity.org discussion boards.

Please post to this message board and inform the people about the reality of that website, and thereby do a service to Islam.

Also, spread this message as far as you can.

May Allah give us the wisdom and intellect to serve Him better. Ameen

============================================
                  P.S. the HinduUnity official website is at http://www.hinduunity.org
                  AliZadeh2000,
                  Good job brother,...I really appreciate what you are doing,....to inform everyone here,...
                  My Solution is simple,....We Must find those sites and bring in public,...means,...for everyone to see....Once those sites are identified,..I think,...no one will bother to go there and read any informations from there,..One more thing worth mentioning,..here,...If someone goes to any Islamic site,......Please don't take information from one site,...Just compare the same information with other sites,...In this way we know,..whats going on and who is behind it,...Always compare the islamic material,....with other sites,...or with books,..if we have to,...
                  >
                  >
                  Thanx

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`° ¤ø,¸°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ ºÂ°`°º¤ø,¸,¸¸,ø¤º °`°º¤ø,¸,¸¸,ø¤º° ºÂ¤Ã¸

A Faith that cannot survive collision with the truth is not worth many regrets.

Comment

You know what... when these @$$holes cannot do thing like defacing and stuff, they resort to deep **** stuffs like this one.

I wish I could post the link to my site here, but everytime I do, I receive warning from admins... so just try these search results from Google, (search term = kill hindus kafirs). http://www.google.com/search?q=kill+hindus+kafirs

bye,
                    Haydur.

------------------
                    You can only paint with the colors you're given...
                    ...so get what you like and like what you have.

Comment

In his autobiography, Dr. Charles an American scholar says that it is very simple to define a Hindu. He says a Hindu. he says a Hindu means "one who believes anything and everything if said in the name of God and shall never question its authenticity.

I think this sums it up very neatly!

Comment

Hey, I think the above definition perfectly fits a Muslim. A Muslim typically accepts anything and everything thats written in the Koran without using his/her own mind/brain to see how far it is practical/ethical in today's context( see what is happening in Afghanistan).

Comment

Old Monk,

If that description fits a Muslim, then what description would fit a Jew,Christian, Hindu, Native American Indian, Aborigine, Pigmy, African Tribes People, Eskimos, Buddhists, Sikhs etc etc!

Please answer otherwise it's time for you to get back to the Monastrey Old Boy.

Comment

People of most other religions aren't so obsessive and rigid about their religions as Muslims are. Ever wondered why the religious sentiments of Muslims are so easily hurt as compared to other people.You can pass a nasty joke on Jesus and get away with it... try doing the same to anything remotely sacred to Muslims and the first thing you know..you have been issued a fatwa... its the Muslims who carry their religion on their sleeves.

Comment

Hindus are always known for their negative and narrow minded attitude. As I heard a saying for them "hindu jub paar tala a jaya, muchal do". This is very common in the history and now those people with other believe have tried and change the history. They have tried to kill the truth. The best example comes of are Jews. Allah sent Jesus to the children of Israel and they try to kill him and waiting for 4 prophets to come down. They have denied every word of Jesus (Isah) and look where they are. In Quran on so many occasions Allah has said that among us their will be people with black heart and they wont be able to hear and see. Leave them and move away, Dont make friends with them.

On the other hand Hindus, who made there on book and there own believes. As it is been challenged in Quran for some one to come up with there own Statement. Remember the time when people were ask to rush to the mountains of Mecca to save there lives and Kaba was left in the hand of Allah. He kept it safe from every one.

Now when the question is rise that how can we stop selfish people to stop misinterpreting Islam, there are three ways:

1. By speaking load so that people can hear what is right and what is wrong.

2. By telling your friends which my friend alizadeh2000 did.

3. By telling yourself that it is wrong.

This problem is not that easy to be resolved because of the problem we have among us. Allah ki rassy ko muzbothy say tham lo tells us a lot about us. Now these days we are doing all those wrong things which we were all forbidden like bymani, milavut etc etc. We cant ask Allah to help us until we show him some respect. We once were a community so powerful that people use to listen to the words of Allah and now we are not proper Muslim.

Alizadeh ! thank you very much for showing us what our enemies are doing to us, but I pray to Allah that he give us more sense towards his deen and help us. Ameen Suma Ameen.

Comment

Working...
                              X