Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stop "Islam-ing" and start living.......

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Stop "Islam-ing" and start living.......

    Arey bhai.... you have ONE life...and it is too short to be taken seriously... so why waste so much time on discussing and arguing about Islam, about what is there and what isn't there in the Koran... about what the great Prophet said...about what is haraam and what is not haraam in Islam... Jehad/fatwa... ect. etc.. kyaa saara duniyaa kaa thekaa tum logo ne hi le rakhaa hai...

    The basic philosophy in life should be.. do whatever you think is correct( as per your intellect and understanding)...enjoy life, khaao..pioo..aishh karo... as I said ealier life's too short man.. dont waste time debating over it....

    #2

    You have just utilised the best gift of all -CHOICE. You choose to accept or decline and live your life as you want.

    How do you determine what is right and what is wrong?

    Right and wrong is not a gift which you are born with and triggers automatically when you see something. The virtues of right and wrong are TAUGHT.

    The Qur'aan is the source of guidance determining right and wrong for all Mankind, however only the Muslims are utilising this Great Gift at the moment.

    Could you please confirm what your source of guidance is and how did you learn right from wrong in order to live your life to the fullest?

    Comment


      #3
      i think its every muslim's duty to try and figure outwat the correct thing is and adopt it in their lives

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by sholay:

        ...
        The Qur'aan is the source of guidance determining right and wrong for all Mankind, however only the Muslims are utilising this Great Gift at the moment.
        ...

        Unfortunately we Muslims are NOT utilising this Great Gift and therefore the big mess we are in.

        Comment


          #5
          Old Monk,

          The human being is a machine.

          Like every machine, it needs an operating manual.

          If you operate it according to the operating manual, it will remain in good shape and will serve you well.

          If you discard the operating manual, your machine will get messed up.

          The maker of every machine makes an operating manual.

          For the human being, the Maker is Allah.

          The manual is the Holy Quran.

          Comment


            #6
            china is surviving even without a religen.
            there is one less thing to fight about in china


            [This message has been edited by rvikz (edited July 14, 2001).]

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Old Monk:

              ...enjoy life, khaao..pioo..aishh karo... as I said ealier life's too short man.. dont waste time debating over it....
              ..yes all animals in the world do that..but human have intellect..
              secondly; why u worry bout religion and Islam in particular..if u dont like Islam and muslims..why u waste ur precious time ..go enjoy life, khaao..pioo..aishh karo ..is some one stopping u from this great mission ?

              Saints are fine for Heaven, but they are hell on earth.

              Comment


                #8
                anomals dont kill unless it is for food
                it proggramed to behave in a pridictable manner. there is a saying only animal you cant trust is human

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by rvikz:
                  anomals dont kill unless it is for food
                  it proggramed to behave in a pridictable manner. there is a saying only animal you cant trust is human
                  .. what can we do we r humans and not animals... but i dont know which religion professes killing... it may be few people from every religion do that for their own personal reasons .. Islam is the most humane religion.. just jump on conclusions from biased sourses..little knowledge is a dangerous thing..
                  Saints are fine for Heaven, but they are hell on earth.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    You have said,"life is too short."
                    It is true that life is short and you ony live once, but if you live it "right," once is enough.
                    Think about it!

                    Fayax
                    "Don't guess a person's character on his present situation because time has the power
                    to change an ordinary coal into a precious diamond"

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Degas:
                      .. what can we do we r humans and not animals... but i dont know which religion professes killing... it may be few people from every religion do that for their own personal reasons .. Islam is the most humane religion.. just jump on conclusions from biased sourses..little knowledge is a dangerous thing..
                      did i say about any specific religen or group? i said generally about humans

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by rvikz:
                        china is surviving even without a religen.
                        there is one less thing to fight about in china
                        Is china survivinv without laws? is any country of the world surviving without laws? even cannibals have laws...whether we agree with them or not is a different issue, but everyone has laws.

                        For muslims, Islam is the set of laws and guidelines by which to live their lives. So whats the issue here?

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Akif:
                          Is china survivinv without laws? is any country of the world surviving without laws? even cannibals have laws...whether we agree with them or not is a different issue, but everyone has laws.

                          For muslims, Islam is the set of laws and guidelines by which to live their lives. So whats the issue here?
                          i though law is different from religen which is your personal practise.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            rvikz,

                            There is a spiritual instinct innate in humans. Every human has his/her method of satisfying this instinct. Even people who deny the existence of a Creator have a method of satifying their instinct. For example in Islam we memorise the Qur'an, they memorise das kapital. We perform Hajj they made annual pilgrimages to Lenin's tomb. We visit the Prophet's(saw) grave they visit Karl Marx's grave.

                            In China they revere Mao.

                            Old Monk,

                            We're not capitalists, we're Muslims. Life for us is not the maximum amount of pleasure in the shortest amount of time.

                            The only person that adopts that kind of attitude is someone who doesn't believe in accountibility for his actions.

                            A criminal believes that after he dies he will become dust so he will do the crime to get the most amount of benefit in the shortest amount of time i.e. drug dealer. The problem for him will be getting caught so as long there is no cameras or witnesses he will do any action that will give him the most amount of benefit in the shortest amount of time. This is exactly what the capitalist doctrine teaches this person.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              thanks for all your answers for my ignorent
                              questions

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X