The Tomb Of Jesus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Tomb Of Jesus

Check out this article. Is says that Jesus TOMB is found in Japan!!!

Taken from website http://www.thiaoouba.com/tomb.htm

In 1935, Kiyomaro Takeuchi discovered 1900 year old document stored in Ibaraki Prefecture, Japan, containing evidence, that Jesus (Joshua) born in Bethlehem to virgin Mary is buried in Herai Village in Aomori district of Japan. The document was SO authentic and news so explosive at the time, that the Japanese government banned the document from public view and kept it locked in a museum in Tokyo. It was written originally in ancient Japanese and most people in modern Japan cannot read it. The ancient Takeuchi document has been translated to modern Japanese language.

Aomori prefecture, located at the northern part of Honshu, next to Hokkaido Island and the exact location of the Shingo Village (New-village) formerly known as Herai. Herai is NOT a Japanese name. In modern Japanese language “Herai” sounds almost identical to “Hebrai” which simply means “Hebrew”. In Hebrew “Herai” resembles a word meaning "a mountain".

According to "Thiaoouba Prophecy", Jesus (Joshua) born to virgin Mary in Bethlehem escaped the slaughter of 2606 babies and arrived in Egypt. After surprising all scholars at the age of 12, he left his parents at 14 to travel with his 12 years old brother Ouriki to Burma, India and China. Eventually he arrived in Japan at the age of 50. He got married there, and had 3 daughters. Finally he died in Herai where he had lived for 45 years, gaining respect and love of everyone. Christ who appeared at Judea and died on the cross was another, very special man. No man born on Earth could do what he did. Christ never said that He was born on Earth... He insisted that He was a Son of Yehova (which is commonly translated as God or Father)…For full details of his story you need to read "Thiaoouba Prophecy".

Very important and extraordinarily comprehensive evidence of what really happened 2000 years ago comes from the Herai folklore. Folklore cannot be easily erased by officials, by renaming villages, hiding, destroying and mistranslating documents or other material remains. People in Herai, for almost 2000 years perform a dance and sing a very strange song: "Nanya Do Yara Nanya Do Nasareno Nanya Do Yara", repeated many times. This custom is very specific to Herai village.

In September 1997 Dr Tom J. Chalko visited Herai village and brought the text of this song to Melbourne, Australia, where it was recognized by expert as very intelligently composed Hebrew-Egiptian riddle. Decoding of different aspects of the riddle took 3 months. The simplified meaning of the First Word of The Song Na-nee-ya in English is as follows: "Yehova gave a child - ME"

The complete translation/decoding of the song riddle takes many pages and reveals, among many other things, the precise identity, ethnic origin, exact circumstances of Birth, education and the Magnitude of the Intellect of its Author, buried in Herai. Detailed analysis of ancient Hebrew words indicates that the song is a precise code referring to ancient Hebrew texts, well known in the 1-st century AD. The question seems to be in Japanese, the detailed answer is encoded as a riddle in Hebrew. The depth, precision and intelligence of the code in The Song is clearly a work of a genius. It took people on Earth almost 2000 years to decipher his song! The Song contains phenomenal amount of information, by cleverly referring an intelligent reader to exact references in ancient texts. It is interesting to note, that the name of God used in this song (Ya) is a shortened name Yehova, which is the way the Hebrew people at the time of Moses pronounced the name "Thiaoouba".

The very first character of The Song, "+", is an ancient Egyptian hieroglyph meaning "a savior". In Hebrew "savior" translates to Joshua. Hence, the first character of the song is a signature of Joshua. “+” character here has nothing to do with crucifixion - it is simply a signature of Joshua who as a baby escaped to Egypt and was educated there. This cross - a signature of Joshua - appears in the top illustration in this article. Chances of “+” representing "na" in Japanese by pure coincidence are very slim. Hence, The Song seems also to support a hypothesis that Joshua of Bethlehem and later of Herai (Shingo) has actually designed the modern phonetic Japanese alphabet called katakana and called + specifically "na" so that his signature coincides with the word "Nanya" in The Song. That way he could say "it is ME, Joshua, the child given by Yehova" just by writing a single word "Nanya", comprising just 3 katakana characters. Note that the Hebrew alphabet is also phonetic, where characters mean syllables, unlike the chinese kanji. It is quite possible, that yet another “level” of the riddle is encoded in Song's katakana characters, resembling a mix of Egyptian hieroglyphs and a handwritten Hebrew characters.

Imagine how much people of Herai loved Joshua when He was alive - they sing His song every year for almost 2000 years without even understanding it. Joshua was clearly an extraordinary man. It is likely that He taught people to read, write and sing - using an easy alphabet, so they remembered all sounds. He had quite an extraordinary story to tell about his own identity and He encoded it in The Song for future generations to decipher. His ingenious method survived millennia of wars, religions, politics, education, science, propaganda, cover-ups - without the slightest distortion.

How about that ??

from the\website....

. During World War II Tokyo was severely bombed and the museum with all documents was allegedly destroyed. Luckily, Takeuchi family made copies of the document before surrendering it to officials. Copies preserved by the Takeuchi family survived to this day. ...

quite probably a forged document..

why in the world would the Japanese Government hide the document.. considering they were/ are not christian.. at the time Japan was heving problems with the western powers anyway.. and such a document wold have helped them..

I do not believe in any such clearly phoney text..

we must not forget that according to one religion Jesus died in Kashmir. and his tomb is there..

the only option is that he died.. got buried.. came back as an adult.. died again got buried.. came back as an adult.. died again got buried came back as an adult.. if we are to believe all these stories/ documents/ so called proofs.

Comment

Thankyou Babydoll,

I had listened about another tomb in Japan which is also associated to Jesus. But I had not get any detailed information about it.

Thankyou again for providing me that information about which I was in search of.

Actual Situation In my opinion:

There are Historical proofs available that after the event of cross, Jesus travelled about many countries including Saudi Arab, Iraq, Iran, India, China and atlast Kashmir where he died in the age of 120.

In the historical literature of all the above stated countries, we find description of Jesus's travel with name Yus Asif.

However, uptill now I did not know that jesus also had visited Japan.

About Jesus's Tomb in Japan.

Following is written in this website:

"Christ who appeared at Judea and died on the cross was another, very special man. No man born on Earth could do what he did. Christ never said that He was born on Earth... He insisted that He was a Son of Yehova (which is commonly translated as God or Father)…"

So this tomb is some one else's tomb.

Actual tomb of Jesus is the one which is situated in Kashmir. This tomb's originality is evident from ancient historical documents. And we also have his life history record and How he died written in these ancient Historical Documents.

What at the most website put by you shows is that Jesus may have visited Japan also along with other countries.

Comment

Originally posted by babar123:
        Thankyou Babydoll,
        I had listened about another tomb in Japan which is also associated to Jesus. But I had not get any detailed information about it.
        Oh man...check it out. simply amazing. how many places the body of JEsus is buried???

Thankyou again for providing me that information about which I was in search of..
        my pleasure.

Actual Situation In my opinion:
        There are Historical proofs available that after the event of cross, Jesus travelled about many countries including Saudi Arab, Iraq, Iran, India, China and atlast Kashmir where he died in the age of 120.
        Quite a traveler...eh? soo....from where did Jesus start's his journey?

In the historical literature of all the above stated countries, we find description of Jesus's travel with name Yus Asif. .
        How did people link the name Yus Asif with Jesus?

However, uptill now I did not know that jesus also had visited Japan.
        That's nothing. Up till now, didn't even know there is a tomb of Jesus' in Kashmir

[b]About Jesus's Tomb in Japan.
        Following is written in this website:
        "Christ who appeared at Judea and died on the cross was another, very special man. No man born on Earth could do what he did. Christ never said that He was born on Earth... He insisted that He was a Son of Yehova (which is commonly translated as God or Father)…"
        So this tomb is some one else's tomb.{/B]
        The way I see it; this Tomb in Japan could be the real tomb of Jesus and the man on the cross(Judea) was another man.

Actual tomb of Jesus is the one which is situated in Kashmir. This tomb's originality is evident from ancient historical documents. And we also have his life history record and How he died written in these ancient Historical Documents..
        Has this "historical documents" been verified of its authenticity? When, who?

[This message has been edited by babydoll (edited July 07, 2001).]

Comment

Babar & Co

Exactly how you feel about this tomb in Japan to be false. This is exactly how ALL Muslims feel about your claim of Jesus's tomb in Kashmir.

The irony is, why would Jesus change his name to Yus Asif?

Can you please name just ONE Messenger in the history of Creation, who has changed his name due to the the Fear of Humans, even though Allah was his Protector!

No doubt the Bull.... is about to begin!

Comment

from the\website....
            . During World War II Tokyo was severely bombed and the museum with all documents was allegedly destroyed. Luckily, Takeuchi family made copies of the document before surrendering it to officials. Copies preserved by the Takeuchi family survived to this day. ..
            quite probably a forged document..
            Maybe or ....Not. Who? and Why should they forged the document?

why in the world would the Japanese Government hide the document.. considering they were/ are not christian.. at the time Japan was heving problems with the western powers anyway.. and such a document wold have helped them..
            How can this document help them?? Back in the old days (1940's) this document was not de-cipher.

I do not believe in any such clearly phoney text.. we must not forget that according to one religion Jesus died in Kashmir. and his tomb is there..
            what about the one in Japan?

the only option is that he died.. got buried.. came back as an adult.. died again got buried.. came back as an adult.. died again got buried came back as an adult.. if we are to believe all these stories/ documents/ so called proofs.
            Well...I dont know Everyone wants Jesus to be buried in their own backYard....

Comment

Originally posted by sholay:

Babar & Co

Exactly how you feel about this tomb in Japan to be false. This is exactly how ALL Muslims feel about your claim of Jesus's tomb in Kashmir.

The irony is, why would Jesus change his name to Yus Asif?

Can you please name just ONE Messenger in the history of Creation, who has changed his name due to the the Fear of Humans, even though Allah was his Protector!

No doubt the Bull.... is about to begin!
              Mr. Sholay:

In an Hadith, Hazrat Muhammad (pbuh) has pointed out the place of grave of Hazrat Musa.

There are other theories available which say that Hazrat Musa's grave is situated somewhere else.

Who is on the right....????

Or due to difference in opinion about the exact place of Hazrat Musa's grave it can be concluded that Hazrat Musa was not died but is still alive in Heavens..?????

I am not totally against the theory that Hazrat Isa may have buried in the land of Japan.

But I am totally against the theory that Hazrat Isa is still alive in Heavens.

Following is your important question:

"The irony is, why would Jesus change his name to Yus Asif?"

"Yus" is short of "Jesus" and "Asif" mean "a person in search of his Nation."

It is evident from Bible that total number of Bani-Israely Tribes were 12. They all lived in the country called "Kanaan" according to will of Allah.

When Bani-Israeel started dis-obeying Allah, then Allah sent Cruel Kings upon them. These Kings escaped Bani-Israeelies from there country. All the Bani-Israeelies started living on the shores of Caspean Sea.

When political enviournment went in their favour then

Two of the 12 tribes of Bani-Israeel went back to their home country.

Remaining 10 tribes spread in Afghanistan and Kashmir.

These 10 tribes are known as Lost Tribes in History because other two Tribes did not know where these tribes have gone.

Now if you study Engeal you shall see that Hazrat Isa have often said:

"I shall find my Lost Sheeps"

Hazrat Isa used to say Bani-Israeel as Sheep and to himself as "Charwaaha".

Because he was the guide of his Nation.

therefore I shall find my lost sheeps mean that "I shall find lost tribes of Bani-Israeel" and shall give them the message of Allah.

Therefore Hazrat Isa found his lost sheeps which were living in Afganistan and Kashmir and gave Allah's message to them.

"Asif" means "who is in search of his Nation.

There is clear proof available in old Kashmir History that once a Raja met Hazrat Yus Asif.

Hazrat Yus Asif told that Raja that he belonges to another country and Had born by a median and have come in this country to convey the message of Allah to his Nation.

Hazrat Isa did not changed his name due to any fear. He changed his name to always keep in mind his main aim.

His main aim according to Engeal was to find his lost sheeps and was not to go in Heavens without having to find his lost sheep."

Comment

In an Hadith, Hazrat Muhammad (pbuh) has pointed out the place of grave of Hazrat Musa.There are other theories available which say that Hazrat Musa's grave is situated somewhere else.
                No one. Until it is proven beyond resonable doubt the exact location of the grave.

Jesus was fond of nickname..eh? What proof do you have to link the name Yus Asif with Jesus ?

It is evident from Bible that total number of Bani-Israely Tribes were 12. They all lived in the country called "Kanaan" according to will of Allah.When Bani-Israeel started dis-obeying Allah, then Allah sent Cruel Kings upon them. .......and the rest....
                I would really like to know what historical document support this theory???

There is clear proof available in old Kashmir History that once a Raja met Hazrat Yus Asif.
                what is this proof?

Hazrat Yus Asif told that Raja that he belonges to another country and Had born by a median and have come in this country to convey the message of Allah to his Nation.
                To general....could be anyone.

Hazrat Isa did not changed his name due to any fear. He changed his name to always keep in mind his main aim.
                How do you know this????

[This message has been edited by babydoll (edited July 08, 2001).]

Comment

Originally posted by babydoll:
                  In an Hadith, Hazrat Muhammad (pbuh) has pointed out the place of grave of Hazrat Musa.There are other theories available which say that Hazrat Musa's grave is situated somewhere else.
                  No one. Until it is proven beyond resonable doubt the exact location of the grave.

Jesus was fond of nickname..eh? What proof do you have to link the name Yus Asif with Jesus ?

It is evident from Bible that total number of Bani-Israely Tribes were 12. They all lived in the country called "Kanaan" according to will of Allah.When Bani-Israeel started dis-obeying Allah, then Allah sent Cruel Kings upon them. .......and the rest....
                  I would really like to know what historical document support this theory???

what is this proof?

To general....could be anyone.

How do you know this????

[This message has been edited by babydoll (edited July 08, 2001).]
                  Your first Remarks:

"No one. Until it is proven beyond resonable doubt the exact location of the grave."

My Response:

If there are two different opinions about a metter and one of the opinions is claimed to be originated by Holy Propher (pbuh), then abviously we shall prefer the one which is originated by Holy Prophet(pbuh).

Your Second Remarks:

"Jesus was fond of nickname..eh? What proof do you have to link the name Yus Asif with Jesus ?"

My Answer:

I have given the proof in my previous post. Here I present some other proofs.
                  • Yus Asif is also called as "Shahzada Nabi" according to Hitorical Proofs.

Hazrat Isa is also called "Shahzada Nabi" you can confirm it from any Chriestian Scholar.
                  • The teaching of Yus Asaf and Jesus is similar.
                  • Kashmiries are Bani-Israeely by origin and Jesus was messanger for them.
                  • Accordind to the old History of Kashmir Yus Asaf had claimed to be a child of unmarried woman.
                  • According to the same Historical Document, Yus Asaf has told his name as M A S I H. which I think is the clear proof.

Your Next Response:

"I would really like to know what historical document support this theory???"

My Response:

It is written in Bible itself that there were total 12 tribes of Bani-Israel. It is also written in Bible that Allah sent cruel Kings upon Bani-Israel for their punishment. These kings escaped bani-Israeelies from their original country.

All the above mentioned is written in Bible itself.

To know about the 10 lost tribes of Bani-Israel, see this website: http://www.moshiach.com/tribes/index1.html http://www.moshiach.com/tribes/kashmir.html

This website shows in which countries those lost tribes spreaded along with proofs. The second link provides information that Kashmiry people are also Bani-Israeelies.

Your next Remarks:

"what is this proof?"

My Response:

I have the name of that document in my mind but since I am not confirmed so Tomorrow I shall give you the name of this document.

Your Next Remarks:

"To general....could be anyone."

My Response:

A person who says himself prophet, then says that he was born of an unmarried woman. Then says that his name is MASIH.

Then it is not general. It is specific. It clearly shows that this person is HAZRAT ISA.

Your Next Remarks:

"How do you know this????"

My Response:

According to Engeal, the main aim of Hazrat Isa was to find his Lost Sheep. So if he had assumed a name whose meaning is "a person in search of his nation" then it can be considered that Hazrat Isa adopted this name due to this reason.

Comment

The Ten Tribes of Israel
                    Who Came to Kashmir
                    copied from a website:

Leaving Afghanistan and Pakistan where the Pathans live, when one goes east, it is the State of Kashmir in northern part of India which is west of Nepal. Kashmir consists of a very wide and beautiful valley, surrounded by tall mountains and I think it is one of the most beautiful places in the world.

There are 5 to 7 million people there. Generally speaking, they have clearer complexions and are different from the other citizens of India. An Interesting tradition is passed down among the Kashmir people regarding their ancestry from the Lost Tribes of Israel. This tradition is supported by extensive literature written by both the people of Kashmir and other scholars.

In Kashmir, various places are called with Israeli names, like Har Nevo, Beit Peor, Pisga, Heshubon. These are all the names in the land of the Ten Tribes of Israel. The same thing is true in the names of people, male names, female names, and names of village.

The people in Kashmir perform a feast called Pasca in Spring, when they adjust the difference of days between the lunar calendar and solar calendar and the way of this adjustment is the same as Jewish. Several books are published on this. The Udu language which is used in Kashmir includes many words of Hebrew.

Most of the people of Kashmir are Muslims. In spite of it, they are sympathetic towards Jews and Israel. It is evident that their origin has also led to their interest in the people of Israel.

The history of the Kashmiris is shrouded in mystery as is the history of other people in that region. Most Kashmir researchers are of the opinion that many inhabitants of Kashmir are descendants of the Lost Tribes who were exiled in 722 BCE. They wandered along the Silk Road into the countries of the East, Persia and Afghanistan until they reached the Kashmir valley and settled there.
                    Others say the wanderings began approximately 300 years later. The wanderers settled in Kashmir, kept their traditions until they were forced to convert to Islam when the spread of Islam reached the valley. The priest Kitro in his book, the General History of the Mughal Empire, said that the Kashmir people are the descendants of the Israelites.

The traveling Arab historian El Bironi in the 12th century wrote, "In the past, permission to enter Kashmir was given only to Jews."

The priest Monstrat said that in the time of Vasco da Gama in the 15th century, "all the inhabitants of this area who have been living here since ancient times can trace their ancestry, according to their race and customs, to the ancient Israelites. Their features, their general physical appearance, their clothing, their ways of conducting business, all show that they are similar to the ancient Israelites."

Names like Israelites in Kashmir

Recently Mr. Ikbal Chapri, the owner of a houseboat called Haifa (the same name as a big city in Israel) in Srinagar, Kashmir, has written about this topic in the local newspapers.

His article was about the names of the tribes and places of Kashmir which are exactly Hebrew. I have a copy of two pages of the list. For example, one of the tribes of Kashmir is called Asheriya which is Asher, the tribe of Dand is Dan, Gadha is Gad, Lavi is Levi. The Tribe of Shaul is the Hebrew name of King Saul. Musa is Moses, Suliamanish is Solomon. And you also have the tribe of Israel, the tribe of Abri which is the tribe of Hebrew, and the tribe of Kahana which is the word for Jewish priest.
                    There are also 50-75 names of places in Kashmir which are in fact the Hebrew names that ancient Israelites were very familiar with. There is a place called Samaryah which is Samaria. Mamre is Mamre, Pishgah is Pisgah, Nabudaal is Mt. Nevo, Bushan is Bashan, Gilgit is Gilgal, Heshba is Heshbon, Amunah is Amon, Gochan is Goshen, Median-pura is Midian, and Guzana is Gozan which is a place name in Assyria and the very place where the Ten Tribes of Israel were deported.

The name Israel is very common among them as it is among the Pathans, and this name is never used among the Muslims. They also light a candle for the Sabbath, have sidelocks, beards, and emblem or design of the Shield of David.

In an area which is on the border of Pakistan, called Yusmarg (Handwara), there lives a group which to this very day calls itself B'nei Israel meaning children of Israel. Many of the inhabitants of Kashmir say that this is the ancient name of all the people of Kashmir.

In Kashmir there is a strange legend which says that Jesus did not die on the cross but in his search for the Ten Tribes reached the Kashmir valley and lived there until his death. They even point to his grave in Kashmir.
                    This is very much like a legend I have heard somewhere in Japan before. Yes, Herai village (the present name is Shingou village) in Aomori prefecture, where there is also the legend that Jesus came to Japan and died there. They even point to his grave in Herai. It seems that sometimes the legend of coming of Jesus and his tomb is born where the Ten Tribes are said to come.

There is another strange tradition of a small community next to the Wallar Link who point out the grave of Moses. There is yet another tradition in connection with King Solomon according to which even King Solomon reached the Kashmir Valley and through his wisdom aided the people of Kashmir by successfully regulating the Jalum river. This tradition is also connected to a place called Solomon's throne which is situated above the capital of Kashmir, Srinagar. Isn't it strange and fascinating that there are historical and even folkloristic tales of ancient Israeli heroes in these strange and exotic places?

These also resemble legends in Japan. There is the grave of Moses in Mt. Houdatsu, Ishikawa prefecture, and a legend says that many secret treasures of Solomon are kept in Mt. Tsurugi in Shikoku, Japan.

The two primary historians of Kashmir, Mulla Nadiri, who wrote The History of Kashmir and Mulla Ahmad who wrote Events of Kashmir have established without a trace of doubt that the origins of the Kashmiri people are to be found in the people of Israel.

Comment

why are we so much bent upon building a history which does not have any proof from Quran or Hadith?
                      Why are we looking at "folk-lore" or stories of a village/town for our religious beleifs?
                      If some historian today goes out in Azerbaijan and claims any un-named tomb as that of Jesus and proves it, would you believe in it?

Trash the trash into trash please.
                      It is true that Jews can be found in Russia, in Africa and so many other places, does it mean that Hazrat Isa (AH) lived in Russia and died there? Hazrat Isa (AH) lived in Africa (which is more likely, because of easier access to the continent) and died there preaching his nation?

If some information is not provided than it means "PERIOD". To me Hazrat Isa's prophethood ended where in Quran Allah does not go beyond (ascended: Isa (AH) was ascended)... stop right there, thats the point after which nothing is told, so why try to build on our own?

------------------
                      We oughta be Changez like, don't we?

[This message has been edited by Changez_like (edited July 09, 2001).]

Comment

Originally posted by Changez_like:
                        why are we so much bent upon building a history which does not have any proof from Quran or Hadith?
                        Why are we looking at "folk-lore" or stories of a village/town for our religious beleifs?
                        If some historian today goes out in Azerbaijan and claims any un-named tomb as that of Jesus and proves it, would you believe in it?

Trash the trash into trash please.
                        It is true that Jews can be found in Russia, in Africa and so many other places, does it mean that Hazrat Isa (AH) lived in Russia and died there? Hazrat Isa (AH) lived in Africa (which is more likely, because of easier access to the continent) and died there preaching his nation?

If some information is not provided than it means "PERIOD". To me Hazrat Isa's prophethood ended where in Quran Allah does not go beyond (ascended: Isa (AH) was ascended)... stop right there, thats the point after which nothing is told, so why try to build on our own?

Mr. Changez,

Following are your words:

"Isa (AH) was ascended)... stop right there, thats the point after which nothing is told, so why try to build on our own?"

My Answer:

Mr. Changez,

This is good sign that this time you have tried to use safe wording. It is good that You have not used the word HEAVENS because it is not there in Quranic Ayet.

However I cannot understand why you are mistakenly or Knowingly following the policy of Jews.

It was the policy of Jews, according to Quran that they accepted one part of the book and did not accept other part of the same book.

This is the case here.

You have presented one part of a Quranic Ayet and have missed the other part of the same ayet.

See again your own words:

"Isa (AH) was ascended)... stop right there, thats the point after which nothing is told, so why try to build on our own?"

Which ayet of Quran says that Hazrat Isa was “ascended” the very same ayet also says that Hazrat Isa was ascended TOWARDS ALLAH.

This time good thing is that you have not used the word HEAVEN because it is not there in ayet. And bad thing is that you have concealed the very important thing.

You say that according to Quran, Hazrat Isa was ascended and nothing is mentioned any more.

But actually the ayet tells that Hazrat Isa was ascended towards Allah.

See the wording of Quran:

“Bal Rafa Allaho-o-Allehe”

"Allah Ascended him(Hazrat Isa) towards HIM SELF."

According to our opinion Physical movement towards Allah is not possible. Allah is not located in Heavens only.

Therefore this ayet has spiritual meanings.

Which mean that “Hazrat Isa key Darjaat Buland kiyee gayee.”

However if you think other wise then talk in that way.

Consider the following Ahadith which clearly mention that Hazrat Isa Has Died:

'Had Moses and Jesus been alive,' said the Holy Prophet Muhammad, 'they would have had to follow (obey) me' (Al-Yawaqit wal-Jawahir, p. 240; Fath al-Bayan, Vol. 2, p. 2).
                        'Had Jesus been alive, he would have had to follow me (Sharh Fiqh Akbar, Egyptian edition, p. 99).
                        'Gabriel told me that Jesus lived for a hundred and twenty years' (Huyaj al-Kiramah, p. 428; Kanz al-Ummal, Vol. 6, p. 160) .

Discussing their faith about the divinity of Jesus, the Holy Prophet told the Christian delegation from Najran:
                        'Do you not know that our Lord lives for ever, while Jesus died?, (Asbab an-Nuzul, by Imam Ali Hasan Ali ibn Ahmad al-Wahid of Neshapur, published in Egypt, p. 53).
                        In his last illness, during which he died, the Holy Prophet entered the mosque from his adjoining hut, leaning heavily on two men, and addressed the gathering as follows:
                        'O people! I hear that you fear the death of your Prophet. Did any prophet before me live on that I should be expected to live on amongst you É?' (Al-Nawar min al-Muwahibil-Dinnya, Egyptian edition, p. 317).
                        In the Mi'raj (Ascension), the Holy Prophet saw all the dead prophets, including Jesus in the third heaven along with Yahya (John the Baptist) (Kanz al-Ummal, Vol. 6, p. 120).

After Having studied these Ahadith Always keep in mind the following Ayet of Quran:

'And Muhammad is but a messenger; messengers have already passed away before him. If, then, he dies or is killed, will you turn back upon your heels?' (3:143).

Comment

Mr Babar 1 2 3

okay, partly my mistake, I ignored the ahadith, I agree.

does any hadith state that Jesus went to Kashmir?NO. Then why do you have to CLAIM that tomb of Jesus is in Kashmir? As I said earlier, there are several jews in several parts of the land, does it mean that Jesus (AH) moved all around the earth and died once in Kashmir, once in japan, etc???
                          You are proving only what you've been told (i.e. Kashmir). what about Japan? if any other tomb shows up later...??? please don't try to build history on your own (worldly journalists/historians are no authenticity over any thing).

I'm not gonna argue with you about "ascension" towards Allah. There are ayats where Allah talked about creating universe in six days, also his "arsh"...what else is describe there???
                          can't Allah's presence 'everywhere' be in "spiritual" meaning that you always adhere to? it could also be that Allah knows about each and every corner / part of the universe / creations.(i don't mean to say that God has 'physical' presence). But we don't have to think about WHAT ALLAH is, or HOW ALLAH does HIS job... we will definitely lose our mind (human mind doesn't have capacity to think that high/beyond).

also, as indicated by bro Sholay in and Mr Zalim in other threads, ayats about

"khatam-Allahu alaa qulubihim" ... ??? does this imply that Allah "raised" their hearts in grades??? PLEASE don't answer me, just think about it yourself, I don't need an answer. I always seek Allah's guidance, if I'm wrong inshaAllah Allah will guide me, otherwise I pray that HE guide ALL of us.

------------------
                          We oughta be Changez like, don't we?

Comment

I have only one point to make on it..

If jesus had to travel every corner of the world himself.. I have to question his choice of disciples..

I do not question that Kashmiris have links to Bani Israel.. so do a lot of arabs..

But as the tribed were moving.. why would they settle only in Kashmir.. they probably moved onwards.. and settled in japan as well.

Just like there is a tomb of Jesus in Kashmir.. there is one in Ethiopia.. where the Falash Jews live/ lived.

the most likely and plausible explanation is that the <b>disciples of Hazrat Isa </b> travelled the corners of the world to take the message to rest of the people.. (as the disciples of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) went to all corners of the world did) .. and it is their graves which have been marked as Jesus' tomb.

You have to take into account that Prophet Muhammad was sent for all humanity not just the arabs.. so by the same accounts.. he should have travelled to Australia, Oceania, Americas and Europe.. but there was no need as he had his disciples..

in closing we have to take a lot of statements from the Bible with a pinch of salt.. it is the same book in which Jesus claims to be the 'son of god'.

Comment

Babar123,
                              You have posted a lot of information and source which I cant possible check right now due to limited time and resources... however.. there are few points that we might be able to discuss..

If there are two different opinions about a metter and one of the opinions is claimed to be originated by Holy Propher (pbuh), then abviously we shall prefer the one which is originated by Holy Prophet(pbuh).
                              Word of Allah(Al-Quran), then followed by word of the prophet, historical documents...
                              But what if there is 2 hadith (of prophets), which is totally contradicting to each other? Checking the source prove both to be valid. Shouldn't we then explore it a little further?

I have given the proof in my previous post. Here I present some other proofs.
                              Yus Asif is also called as "Shahzada Nabi" according to Hitorical Proofs.
                              Hazrat Isa is also called "Shahzada Nabi" you can confirm it from any Chriestian Scholar..
                              I cant comment on this as I am not sure.

The teaching of Yus Asaf and Jesus is similar..
                              I have no idea wether this person 'Yus Asaf' exist or not. Say I take your word that there exist a person who goes by the name of Yus Asaf.

We agree that God has selected and sent prophets to every people in different parts of the world, and in hadith it is stated that there are about 124 000 prophet sent to mankind. Surely you don't think Allah (swt) sent all of them (prophets) with very different teachings??

Basically I get the notion that all of the prophets came with similar teaching; which is the worship of one God, prayers, fasting, alms giving and social conduct, right? I am summarizing here.

In that case its quite likely that Yus Asaf could just be one of the prophet among all those 124 000 prophets mentioned....

Judaism, Christianity and Islam share a lot of likeness with each other. Why?? Because its from the same originator (God) ??? And the differences come from the hands of human??

A Hindu, A Muslim, A Buddhist and A Christian - all says that killing/stealing is wrong/sin. The teaching looks pretty similar, don't they?

Similarity in the teaching doesn't really prove that Yus Asaf is the same individual as Jesus.

Kashmiries are Bani-Israeely by origin and Jesus was messanger for them..
                              No comment. I havent look through this yet.

Accordind to the old History of Kashmir Yus Asaf had claimed to be a child of unmarried woman..
                              Great! Do you know how many people have allege to be born from a Virgin? Here are some names; Buddha, Horus of Egypt, Mithra of Persia, Krishna of India etc. You can't claim Yus Asaf in Kashmir born from an-unmarried women so he must be Jesus. In ancient books, it is written that Jesus is not the only one claim to be born from a virgin/unmarried woman. Yus Asaf could be Mithra, Buddha, Krishna, or anyone...

According to the same Historical Document, Yus Asaf has told his name as M A S I H. which I think is the clear proof..
                              I have search about the word Masih, its a Hebrew word which means, "Anointed" and it also mean Christ. Most of the kings of Israel use this title (Masih) and also commoner and artisan. And guess what, Buddha was called "Savior of the World", Horus (of Egypt) was called "the KRST" and Kris in Krishna, quite obvious right? We are still not clear to the identity of Yus Asif.

My Response:A person who says himself prophet, then says that he was born of an unmarried woman. Then says that his name is MASIH. Then it is not general. It is specific. It clearly shows that this person is HAZRAT ISA. .
                              He could be Jesus, Budha, Krishna, or Mithra.

According to Engeal, the main aim of Hazrat Isa was to find his Lost Sheep. So if he had assumed a name whose meaning is "a person in search of his nation" then it can be considered that Hazrat Isa adopted this name due to this reason.
                              It's quite possible. but your word and my word doesn't really hold any water.

Comment

Working...
                              X