Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gays should we tolerate them ?

During our Muslim Student Organiztion meeting we came across this topic :

In Islam being Gay is wrong and prohibited. So then should we as muslims tolerate them meaning should we talk to them or just ignore them. Should we kick them out from public places ? or should we just ignore them.

I want ur prespective both in a muslim country and in a so called secular country like U.S.A.

------------------
    To do in life is to appreciate it. To live life is to lose it. I dont know what I am saying so I will stop saying it.

I say ignore them.... if you are in a westernized
    society. Thats what I do. As long as they
    don't come near me.... its all cool.

------------------
    Mu Hu Hahahahahaha!
    "Quote the Mu,"NeverMu!"

Comment

and one suggestion.... please
      change your icon.... i got it
      to be my sensical parody
      if more people use it... i lose
      my pizazz.... thanks

------------------
      Mu Hu Hahahahahaha!
      "Quote the Mu,"NeverMu!"

Comment

in true islamic point of view (which is confirmed )is if u see someone doing such an act you are allowed to kill him .thats what hazrat ali raziallah and hazrat abubakr raziallah did.

Comment

How do you treat fornicators?
          "A woman has got to be able to say, and not feel guilty, 'Who am I, and what do I want out of life?' She mustn't feel selfish and neurotic if she wants goals of her own, outside of husband and children"

Comment

gays and fornicators are ills in a Islamic society. however, in 'SECULAR' soceity like US, they keep chaning definitions for ills of their society. once "*******s" was term used to talk of a child born out of adultery/fornication now they call him/her "out-of-wedlock" giving it more "positive" look.
            Gays and fornicators are prohibited in Islam, so they shouldn't be treated as friends, relatives. Now in American society if you oppose someone being gay/lesbian you are considered 'narrow minded', 'backwards', 'against freedom', 'oppressor' etc.

conclusion, avoid them, don't mix with them, don't treat them as friends, relatives etc.

------------------
            We oughta be Changez like, don't we?

Comment

Changez Bahi ........well said

------------------
              "Away from Eyes......Close to Heart"

Comment

i know this is wrong...but i look for the end result...if i had to befriend a gay dude/lez...to make a sale, get a better deal...i would

what they do is up to them...they are kafirs, they are going to hell anyway...aab main kya karoun?

i clicked on this thread thinking that u guys were discussing muslim gay people...did u guys hear about that al fatah group...they are gay people thinking that god made them that way...yes yes...god would make them gay just so that we can kill them as stated in the quran

mannn...someone plz hand dem a quran...latezzzz

------------------
                "There as many ideas in the minds of men and women as there are stars in the sky, it is your job to hold on to one and make it come true"
                Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by Ahl_e_Sunnah:
                  i know this is wrong...but i look for the end result...if i had to befriend a gay dude/lez...to make a sale, get a better deal...i would

what they do is up to them...they are kafirs, they are going to hell anyway...aab main kya karoun?

i clicked on this thread thinking that u guys were discussing muslim gay people...did u guys hear about that al fatah group...they are gay people thinking that god made them that way...yes yes...god would make them gay just so that we can kill them as stated in the quran

mannn...someone plz hand dem a quran...latezzzz
                  unfortunately they have Quran and they will quote ayats ... but I think what they are ignoring is the story of Hadrat Lute (AH) where such nation (homosexual) was destroyed by Allah SWT.

------------------
                  We oughta be Changez like, don't we?

Comment

I once knew a bisexual guy from Pakistan. He told me that the normal interpretation of the story of Lot was wrong. He claimed that the people of Sodom and Gomorrah were punished not because they were gay but because they raped people.

Disclaimer: This is his POV and not mine

[This message has been edited by aishaA (edited July 12, 2001).]
                    "A woman has got to be able to say, and not feel guilty, 'Who am I, and what do I want out of life?' She mustn't feel selfish and neurotic if she wants goals of her own, outside of husband and children"

Comment

aisha bahen if u still know that faggot(that's they are called rite?!)

to read a well known interpretation of the holy quran

preferably pikhtal, or yusuf ali

latez

------------------
                      "There as many ideas in the minds of men and women as there are stars in the sky, it is your job to hold on to one and make it come true"
                      Anonymous

Comment

Me and Ahl Sunnah do have our disagreements, but on this one, I agree with him.

The Qur'aan has made it abundantly clear on Faggotness:

029.028 And (remember) Lut: behold, he said to his people: "Ye do commit lewdness, such as no people in Creation (ever) committed before you.

029.029 "Do ye indeed approach men, and cut off the highway?- and practise wickedness (even) in your councils?" But his people gave no answer but this: they said: "Bring us the Wrath of Allah if thou tellest the truth."

054.036 And (Lut) did warn them of Our Punishment, but they disputed about the Warning.

054.037 And they even sought to snatch away his guests from him, but We blinded their eyes. (They heard "Now taste ye My Wrath and My Warning."

054.038 Early on the morrow an abiding Punishment seized them:

015.067 The inhabitants of the city came in (mad) joy (at news of the young men).

015.068 Lut said: "These are my guests: disgrace me not:

015.069 "But fear Allah, and shame me not."

015.070 They said: "Did we not forbid thee (to speak) for all and sundry?"

015.071 He said: "There are my daughters (to marry), if ye must act (so)."

015.072 Verily, by thy life (O Prophet), in their wild intoxication, they wander in distraction, to and fro.

015.073 But the (mighty) Blast overtook them before morning,

015.074 And We turned (the cities) upside down, and rained down on them brimstones hard as baked clay.

029.030 He said: "O my Lord! help Thou me against people who do mischief!"

026.165 "Of all the creatures in the world, will ye approach males,

026.166 "And leave those whom Allah has created for you to be your mates? Nay, ye are a people transgressing (all limits)!"

026.167 They said: "If thou desist not, O Lut! thou wilt assuredly be cast out!"

026.168 He said: "I do detest your doings."

026.169 "O my Lord! deliver me and my family from such things as they do!"

026.170 So We delivered him and his family,- all

026.171 Except an old woman who lingered behind.

026.172 But the rest We destroyed utterly.

Comment

dude...i was about to post that

lol

btw @ faggotness

latahhzzz

------------------
                          Anonymous

Comment

Working...
                          X