X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

reason why most people dont come to religious forum

Sheraz said in the post .. bout hazrat Ayesha ,
    "i say aysha was the worst of all...she is a 'gaali' "

while discussing why people dont visit religious forum nowadays the reason cited was above... I have no clue why people such as sheraz are allowed to come here.. discussing a topic is another thing... etting as low as this a different thing.. Allah may guide and educate and clear their minds and hearts..
    Saints are fine for Heaven, but they are hell on earth.

If people utter bad names about Bibi Ayesha(RA), then they, I'm afraid, have'nt read the Quran, because, there is a whole Rukooh relating to Bibi Ayesha(RA) in the Quran. By denying these verses in the Quran about Bibi Ayesha(RA) you are in effect discarding all other verses and you know what that means. Discarding one verse means discarding all.

May Allah(SWT) guide us to the right path and make/help us follow the Sunnah of our beloved prophet(SAW) - Ameen

Comment

When I see material that is defamatory against any personality that is held in high regard by any faith, all I wonder about is the character and personality of the author.

How difficult it must be to maintain a belief or faith that, to continue to exist, demands the condemnation of another.

[This message has been edited by Muzna (edited July 09, 2001).]

Comment

<<reason why most people dont come to religious forum>>

I do come to religion forum but I hardly reply, reason is I am not in favour of discussing religious topics coz everyone has its own concept...if there is a discussion then there must be argument and arguments in religion,,naah thats something I try to avoid cuz in result you'll get nothing but this crap which you just mentioned above, about Hazrat Ayesha(RAA) from some of our fellow members..I couldnt even imagine how on earth could any muslim even think of using such words for Hazrat Ayesha(RAA), Astagfirullah!

[This message has been edited by Mindless (edited July 09, 2001).]
        ** Of all the things I've lost ~~ I miss my mind the most **

Comment

Very sad, indeed!

------------------
          Don't upset me...!!
          I'm running out of places to hide the bodies!
          said CareBear

Comment

Originally posted by Muzna:

How difficult it must be to maintain a belief or faith that, to continue to exist, demands the condemnation of another.

============================================

I have stated time and again previously the fact that Shia religion exists on the principle of condemning and hatred against first three khaifahs and anybody remotely related or well wisher to them. That's how this sect has existed. Many cults also exist on the same principle.
            What sheraz have puked is a reflection of his inner self.

Comment

Sheraz's post above has again convinced me that some people should not participate in religious discussions. I would say that hot-tempered ppl should not partake in discussions here as they derail the whole argument and making other suffer the consequences.

Religious debates require all participants to have a clear head, good knowledge, respect for others and correct choice of words. Those who lack any of these are best advised to stay on the sidelines and not muddy the discussions.

Comment

I didnt wanted to say anything that may be embaraasing to a fellow guppu.. but there r some limits to everything..
                Dunno saying bad things bout Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H) family constitutes to blesphemy or not but heard something bout Prophets life from a fellow muslim really saddens me. Its in Islamic law as well any other wordly law that closest family member is spouse then come children.. and Hazrat Ayesha (R.A) was loving wife of our beloved prophet.
                Its the sickness of our society that people r killed in our mosques in Pakistan ..both shias and sunnies and what aggravates that iis remarks like these... I am sure i this remark was passed in some public place in pak..much bloodshed had resulted and mostly innocent people r killed or suffer.. If someone enjoys saying these kind of words the person should refrain from doing this in public.. we as muslims r not allowed to hurt the feeling of non-muslims what can we say bout fellow muslims..
                Saints are fine for Heaven, but they are hell on earth.

Comment

This is not the first time that he insulted a holy figure. The thing is, like Christens and Jews, some Shias take us for advantage because they know that their holy figures are ours also. Its like i can curse your mother but you can't curse mines.

------------------
                  *We are the Taleban-Resistance is Futile*
                  Sin: Osama Bin Junior

Comment

Well, I am one of the many who avidly avoids the religion forum. For one thing, if I know that my belief will be insulted by a Muslim, I am instructed by shariah not to sit in that mehfil.

Another thing: This is mostly a waste of my time. I see everyone also getting caught up in the semantics, pissing matches, and debating incidents that took place 1400 years ago. I rarely see any discussion and how to actively engage in issues of the day based on the Islamic knowledge but that your require firmer footing in our beliefs and the arguments start. it's a catch-22 for Muslims, as I see it. But, in any case, every Muslim has instructions by the Prophet (sws) to spread any good knowledge s/he posses no matter how little. But Islam dictates that khowledge must be backed by action. Action is one thing that is missing from everyone. How easy it is to sit and pour one's knowledge gleened from books and our scholars but how much of it was put to practical use not for the self but also for others. I see this behaivor here and everywhere I have had the opprotunity to go. Muslims are increasing in the world but they are like the wood being eaten by the termites. We talk about unity but two people can't see each other eye to eye. This forum is a statistical representation of our nation and the communities where we live. There is enough maghaz to spend quantity of time dicussing matters of religion but there is woeful lack of effort to work on practical matters.

Comment

Many who visit this forume are only for intellectual masterbation. They just copy and paste from other/various Islamic sites, without giving them credit. I guess it is just to impress others, how knowledgeable they are!!!

Or then there are those who have their own perpetual agenda to forward. They will start a post asking a question about some personality of Islam and then reduce themselves to abuse and mudslinging. These are satans.

For many it is just another passtime hobby. While many visit here to impose their ego upon others.

Comment

Originally posted by zawiyaefikr:
                        Many who visit this forume are only for intellectual masterbation. They just copy and paste from other/various Islamic sites, without giving them credit. I guess it is just to impress others, how knowledgeable they are!!!
                        I hate copy-paste thing. I wish sometimes people would discuss issues using their head, knowledge, experience and common sense. If we really wanted to know desperately some religious ruling regarding certain matter, would we bother coming to this forum talking to un-authorized scholar here?
                        I have to admit that we sometimes need some links to certain books, that is acceptable. But cant we at least try to explains something according to our understanding and our words and be a lil' bit original?

Comment

Hinna started up a an interesting thread.... http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/Forum13/HTML/003177.html

------------------
                          There is a mystic thread of life
                          So dearly wreath'd with mine alone,
                          That Destiny's relentless knife
                          At once must sever both, or none.

Comment

Originally posted by Degas:
                            [B]Sheraz said in the post .. bout hazrat Ayesha ,
                            "i say aysha was the worst of all...she is a 'gaali' "
                            [B]
                            I don't participate in religion forum but i do read some of the posts. This is not the first time that he has said something provocative. I remember in one of the posts he said that "Sunnis pray as if they have pain in their stomach"; these kind of statements are really uncalled for and I think that the moderator should be quick to note these kind of statements from both sides. All they do is fuel hatred and enmity. You can't change anyone's faith, look whats happenning in our homeland. These 'sectarian topics' are useless. To me my faith, and to you yours. End of story!

Comment

Working...
                            X