Gupp0lars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gupp0lars

Ya I'm talking to you!!!...You gupp0lar u!! You fight amongst yourselves. You think that you are the most knowledgeble people around. But YOU ARE NOT A SCHOLAR...so what makes you think that you can argue and argue and argue when your knowledge is very limited???

------------------
    "Labaik, Allahumma Labaik, Labaik La Sharika Laka Labaik, Innal Hamda Wa N'amata Laka Wal Mulk, La Sharika Lak." "Here I am at your service, O Allah, here I am. Here I am at your service and no partners do you have. Verily All Praise and All Bounty belong to you, and Yours alone is The Sovereignty. No partners do you have."

[This message has been edited by Hinna (edited July 07, 2001).]
    22.1 . O mankind! Fear your Lord . Lo! the earthquake of the Hour ( of Doom ) is a tremendous thing .

Originally posted by Hinna:
    Ya I'm talking to you!!!...You gupp0lar u!! You fight amongst yourselves. You think that you are the most knowledgeble people around. But YOU ARE NOT A SCHOLAR...so what makes you think that you can argue and argue and argue when your knowledge is very limited???

no person in the universe has ability to know whats in the others heart.. its between Allah and the person... no scholar in the world can judge any other persons actions.. therefore respecting others is the only way aroung..what we learn in our homes is not the end of the world.... whatever happened centuries ago can be interepted in many ways..only Quran and Prophet Muhammads sunnah is the guide..

Saints are fine for Heaven, but they are hell on earth.

Comment

Well people argue on here as if possess the knowledge of the world in their hands..when their knowledge is like a speck of dust when compared to a shaikh or an Imam or Mufti.

------------------
      "Labaik, Allahumma Labaik, Labaik La Sharika Laka Labaik, Innal Hamda Wa N'amata Laka Wal Mulk, La Sharika Lak." "Here I am at your service, O Allah, here I am. Here I am at your service and no partners do you have. Verily All Praise and All Bounty belong to you, and Yours alone is The Sovereignty. No partners do you have."
      22.1 . O mankind! Fear your Lord . Lo! the earthquake of the Hour ( of Doom ) is a tremendous thing .

Comment

*speechless

Comment

Well people argue on here as if possess the knowledge of the world in their hands..when their knowledge is like a speck of dust when compared to a shaikh or an Imam or Mufti.
          Questioning a sheikh/imam/mufti is not forbidden....its encouraged. Those who follow their superiors and predecessors blindly are compared to herd animals in the Quran.

The only human being we cannot question is Prophet SAW, and he is not amongst us anymore. We rely on the chain of 'ravis'...and its not exactly out of the question for someone somewhere to misstate the sayings of Prophet SAW. Because of that possibility, Islam and Quran rests the responsibility of one's actions on that person him/herself, not anyone else.

The concept of 'tazkira' and 'mashwara' and 'jama'a' and 'qiyaas' are a part of Islam for a reason.

The only sad part is when people indulge in debates in order to prove themselves superior, rather than search for the truth. Politicizing of Islam is what keeps a 'muslim' from becoming a 'momin'.

Comment

I think the basic premise of this post is to encourage the members here to be a little more patient, tolerant and polite towards each other. When arguing in a debate, keep an open mind to the possibility that you maybe wrong as well, or don't debate at all. When it comes to matter of religion, many people here become very aggresive. It takes a mature person to admit that learning is a continous process till u die and any knowledge u have right now may not be accurate or complete.

While it is perfectly ok to accept or reject any scholarly opinion, it is silly to assume that we know all the answers and others should follow our interpretation otherwise they are out of the bounds of Islam.

Comment

peacemaker ..u stated the meaning of this this thread just perfectly.

------------------

Comment

Hinna JIII,
                Cool Down and Drink a Glass of ROOH AFZA,...and relax,...
                BTW,.Good point,...I commend you for bringing up this discussion......I agree with you,..1000000000000000000000000000%....

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`° ¤ø,¸°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ ºÂ°`°º¤ø,¸,¸¸,ø¤º °`°º¤ø,¸,¸¸,ø¤º° ºÂ¤Ã¸

A Faith that cannot survive collision with the truth is not worth many regrets.

Comment

Originally posted by Peacemaker:
                  I think the basic premise of this post is to encourage the members here to be a little more patient, tolerant and polite towards each other. When arguing in a debate, keep an open mind to the possibility that you maybe wrong as well, or don't debate at all. When it comes to matter of religion, many people here become very aggresive. It takes a mature person to admit that learning is a continous process till u die and any knowledge u have right now may not be accurate or complete.

While it is perfectly ok to accept or reject any scholarly opinion, it is silly to assume that we know all the answers and others should follow our interpretation otherwise they are out of the bounds of Islam.
                  Yaar,....Skillful and brilliant remarks,...Keep up the great job,....as ever...

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`° ¤ø,¸°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ ºÂ°`°º¤ø,¸,¸¸,ø¤º °`°º¤ø,¸,¸¸,ø¤º° ºÂ¤Ã¸

A Faith that cannot survive collision with the truth is not worth many regrets.

Comment

Why do people in this forum think they are supreme to others???

Listen up "Gupp0lars." The comments you state in any thread, if false in the smallest way, could very well lead you to HELL.

Shutup and stop your bickering.

------------------
                    There is a mystic thread of life
                    So dearly wreath'd with mine alone,
                    That Destiny's relentless knife
                    At once must sever both, or none.

Comment

whohwww

it was about time someone said that...i think in a couple of my posts i have been the "mullah"...i apologize to anyone that i may have offended in my posts...to me religion is a learning process and i do not follow whatever my ancestors have been taught...i post things on this forum as i come to know them...r we gonna get another moratorium on religious debates GFQ?

any iswayzzz yaaarrzzz...this forum does have a lot of copy and paste, but one is inclined to do that because people want proof, ayat's upon ayat's are copied and pasted, or more recently, hadiths.

------------------
                      "There as many ideas in the minds of men and women as there are stars in the sky, it is your job to hold on to one and make it come true"
                      Anonymous

Comment

Working...
                      X