Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Muhammad SAW as the Seal of the Prophets

Assalamu alaykum,

There should be no doubt about it in the mind of any Muslim that Muhammad SAW is the last and final messenger of Allah. He is the seal of the prophets, the line is closed shut off whatever you want to call it but there will be NO more prophets. In many hadith the prophet talked about himself being the last messenger he said that all the prophets are like a building with a brick missing I am that final brick there will be none after me. He said that after me there will be no prophets only righteous leaders. Time and time again it has been emphasised in the texts that there is no prophet after Muhd SAW. Islam is not based on the linguistic interpratation of the English "translation" of the Quran. But on the Quran itself in Arabic. So there is no room to argue about English grammar here.

Also all true prophets brought miracles to attest to their true nature. The miracles of Suleyman, Isa, Musa, Ibrahim (peace be upon them) are well documented the Miracle of Muhammad Mustafa SAW was the Quran which nobody has even been able to imitate let alone surpass. So if there is a prophet wheres his divine miracle that nobody else can do? Why should we believe in him?

Dear Muslims please do not become lost but search for the truth and you will find it inshallah. Those claiming to be Muslims and not believing in the finality of the messenger Muhd as the last prophet of Allah should seriously think abou their claims cos those will take them to jahannam.

Alhamdulillahi wa salato wasalam ala rasulilkareem.

Wassalam

Jazak allah khair for all that you have written down.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Hot Chilly Peppa:
      Assalamu alaykum,

There should be no doubt about it in the mind of any Muslim that Muhammad SAW is the last and final messenger of Allah. He is the seal of the prophets, the line is closed shut off whatever you want to call it but there will be NO more prophets. In many hadith the prophet talked about himself being the last messenger he said that all the prophets are like a building with a brick missing I am that final brick there will be none after me. He said that after me there will be no prophets only righteous leaders. Time and time again it has been emphasised in the texts that there is no prophet after Muhd SAW. Islam is not based on the linguistic interpratation of the English "translation" of the Quran. But on the Quran itself in Arabic. So there is no room to argue about English grammar here.

Also all true prophets brought miracles to attest to their true nature. The miracles of Suleyman, Isa, Musa, Ibrahim (peace be upon them) are well documented the Miracle of Muhammad Mustafa SAW was the Quran which nobody has even been able to imitate let alone surpass. So if there is a prophet wheres his divine miracle that nobody else can do? Why should we believe in him?

Dear Muslims please do not become lost but search for the truth and you will find it inshallah. Those claiming to be Muslims and not believing in the finality of the messenger Muhd as the last prophet of Allah should seriously think abou their claims cos those will take them to jahannam.

Wassalam

Comment

Salams
        You say that Mohamad SAW is last prophet bu tdo you belive that hazrat Isa will return one day?? can you please answer that??

Originally posted by Red Hot Chilly Peppa:
        Assalamu alaykum,

Wassalam

Comment

Yes, Hazrat Isa (peace be upon him) will return one day, BUT not as a prophet, rather as 'Ummati' of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). He will not bring any new message with him, so he will not be a messenger/prophet.

Comment

Originally posted by K-2:
            Yes, Hazrat Isa (peace be upon him) will return one day, BUT not as a prophet, rather as 'Ummati' of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). He will not bring any new message with him, so he will not be a messenger/prophet.
            I dont agree, why A messaanger sent to Bani Israel should be sent to Ummat of Hazrat Mohammad (SAW). What if poeple ask about his message to Bani Israel???

------------------
            "Away from Eyes......Close to Heart"

Comment

PLus he will the be the same person, not another person not a new person. so he is a prophet before Hazrat Mohammad who is the last prophet sent for mankind.
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Whether Hazrat Isa AS returns or not is something which will be proven in time.

However, one thing is for sure. Mirza the British Lapdog was definitely NOT the Messiah!

Comment

Originally posted by Insaaniat:
                  I dont agree, why A messaanger sent to Bani Israel should be sent to Ummat of Hazrat Mohammad (SAW). What if poeple ask about his message to Bani Israel???
                  The messenger (Jesus/Isa) was sent to Bani Israel(Jew) to bring back the Jew to islam(Faith of prophet Ibrahim). But these people rather than following the islam of Isa Al-Masih invent something new called Christianity(a new religion). Hence the true message of Isa was lost to them. Then Allah(swt) sent Prophet Muhammad(saw) with "The Islam" (Al-Islam). Since Allah said that HE(Allah) would protect Al-Quran and the teaching of the prophet, there was no need to send any more prophet after prophet Muhammad. When Isa Al-Masih comes again, he is not going to be coming with any new message or anything new because, his time has passed. That's the reason why he(Isa) will be praying behind Al-Mahdi. He(Isa) doesn't have the permission from Allah to be the leader of the Ummah because at that time the leader of Ummah is Al-Mahdi. And no one has any right to ask prophet Isa, what happen to your message to Bani Israel. Allah has clearly stated in Al-Quran that Isa is free from any wrong-doing and that, he isn't responsible for any invention done after him by his follower (the Christian).

Comment

Originally posted by babydoll:
                    The messenger (Jesus/Isa) was sent to Bani Israel(Jew) to bring back the Jew to islam(Faith of prophet Ibrahim). But these people rather than following the islam of Isa Al-Masih invent something new called Christianity(a new religion). Hence the true message of Isa was lost to them. Then Allah(swt) sent Prophet Muhammad(saw) with "The Islam" (Al-Islam). Since Allah said that HE(Allah) would protect Al-Quran and the teaching of the prophet, there was no need to send any more prophet after prophet Muhammad. When Isa Al-Masih comes again, he is not going to be coming with any new message or anything new because, his time has passed. That's the reason why he(Isa) will be praying behind Al-Mahdi. He(Isa) doesn't have the permission from Allah to be the leader of the Ummah because at that time the leader of Ummah is Al-Mahdi. And no one has any right to ask prophet Isa, what happen to your message to Bani Israel. Allah has clearly stated in Al-Quran that Isa is free from any wrong-doing and that, he isn't responsible for any invention done after him by his follower (the Christian).
                    Perhaps you have more knowledge of quarn and Hadith then me, please tell me what will be his purpose of arriving in Ummat of Holy Prophet (SAW)? he msut have spcial purpose because god has never sent back anoyone after death (even our beloved prophet (SAW)).

The messenger (Jesus/Isa) was sent to Bani Israel(Jew) to bring back the Jew to islam(Faith of prophet Ibrahim)

But he was also given the Holy book of "bible" isn't?? So when he comes back will he believe on the bible that was given to him by God or the Holy Quran??

------------------

Comment

Originally posted by sholay:

Whether Hazrat Isa AS returns or not is something which will be proven in time.

However, one thing is for sure. Mirza the British Lapdog was definitely NOT the Messiah!

Wow.........what a language?? surely you are doing a great service for Islam. keep it up my friend. I hope God will give reward for you great service.

------------------

Comment

Insaaniat

Thank you for the compliments.

I WILL keep it up and Allah will reward me:

003.028 Let not the believers Take for friends or helpers Unbelievers rather than believers: if any do that, in nothing will there be help from Allah: except by way of precaution, that ye may Guard yourselves from them. But Allah cautions you (To remember) Himself; for the final goal is to Allah.

061.004 Truly Allah loves those who fight in His Cause in battle array, as if they were a solid cemented structure.

Comment

Perhaps you have more knowledge of quarn and Hadith then me]
                          Not True! Frankly speaking I think I know very little about Al-Quran or hadith.

please tell me what will be his purpose of arriving in Ummat of Holy Prophet (SAW)? ]
                          This will be a very long story. I will try to reply this in another post.

he msut have spcial purpose because god has never sent back anoyone after death (even our beloved prophet (SAW)).]
                          Yes, I think there is a purpose why Jesus will be sent back. From what I understand, Jesus(Isa) is not dead yet. Some people say that he is dead and other believes he is still alive. Whether Jesus is dead or alive; it's not a big deal, right? God(Allah) can do anything HE want, correct?

But he was also given the Holy book of "bible" isn't?? ]
                          Yes, he was given the Gospel/Injeel. But I doubt it was the "New Authorized Version" priced - $36.00 @ amazon.com

So when he comes back will he believe on the bible that was given to him by God or the Holy Quran??
                          I thought Injeel contained the same teaching about Allah (swt), which is in Al-Quran. The difference was that Injeel wasn't as comprehensive as Al-Quran due to the reason it was sent down to the people of different time and their needs were somewhat different than ours at present day and age.

Comment

Babydoll, the bible is not synonymous with the injeel. Even Christian scholars will admit to that, here's an excerpt from the intro in Ahmed Deedat's book 'Is The Bible God's Word?'

Dr W.Graham Scroggie of the Moody Bible Institute in Chicago, one of the most prestigious Christian Evangelical Mission in the world, answering the question - "Is the Bible the Word of God?" (also the title of his book), under the heading: IT IS HUMAN, YET DIVINE. He says on page 17:
                            "Yes, the Bible is human, though some, out of a seal which is not according to knowledge (Out of ignorance.), have denied this. Those books (The Bible is not just a Book. It is a selection and compilation of many books.) have passed through the minds of men, are written in the language of men, were penned by the hands of men, and bear in their style the characteristics of men."

Another erudite Christian scholar, Kenneth Cragg, the Anglican Bishop of Jerusalem, says on page 277 of his book, "The Call of the Minaret":

"Not so the New Testament(As opposed to the Qur'an)...There is condensation and editing; there is choice, reproduction and witness. The Gospels have come through the mind of the Church behind the authors. They represent experience and history.

If words have any meaning, do we need to add another word of comment to prove our case? No! But the professional propagandists, after letting the cat out of the bag, still have the face to try to make their readers believe that they have proved beyond the shadow of any doubt that the Bible is the "irrefragable(indisputable) Word of God." Their semantic gymnastics - equivocating, and playing with words is amazing!

Both of these Doctors of Religion are telling us in the clearest language humanly possible that the Bible is the handiwork of man, all the while pretending that they are proving to the contrary. An old Arab saying goes: "IF SUCH ARE THE PRIESTS, GOD BLESS THE CONGREGATION."

[This message has been edited by Girl from Quraysh (edited July 04, 2001).]

Comment

GFQ,
                              Thanks. I apologize if my post was not clear enough. I, as a Muslim strongly believe that Injeel mention in Al-Quran is not the same as the one(bible) used by the Christian of today. Better ?

------------------
                              **call me baby**

Comment

Working...
                              X