Ok People Questions about Aysha.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok People Questions about Aysha.

Ok before i start this let me beg of you all not to do any type of swearing, mud-slinging,or getting jazbati!!! For it is Highly annoying and no point will be settled by it.

And whosoever of you is obedient to Allâh and His Messenger SAW , and does righteous good deeds, We shall give her, her reward twice over, and We have prepared for her Rizqan Karima (a noble provision Paradise).

Ouestion number 1.Now Why does it say Whosoever and not "everyone of you"?

O wives of the Prophet! You are not like any other women. If you keep your duty (to Allâh), then be not soft in speech, lest he in whose heart is a disease (of hypocrisy, or evil desire for adultery, etc.) should be moved with desire, but speak in an honourable manner.

And stay in your houses, and do not display yourselves like that of the times of ignorance, and perform As-Salât (Iqamât­as­Salât), and give Zakât and obey Allâh and His Messenger. Allâh wishes only to remove Ar­Rijs (evil deeds and sins, etc.) from you, O members of the family (of the Prophet SAW), and to purify you with a thorough purification.

Question 2.
    Did Aysha stay in her house while the battle of jamal was going on or was she displaying herself like the time of Ignorance(in the time of Ignorance women used to go along to battle and cheer the men on)?

Enough Questions for now.
    Now I request you not to mud-sling or say anything inapropriate as it ruins the atmosphere.

we are all Logical people and get through this topic with out worry!1

------------------
    When the Lion is Dead, Every Assthinks it can Kick it!!!!

Ans 1- No answer to this question as it is a totally nonsensical question, read whole contexts of that ayyah and then match with your translation.

Ans 2- You would definately have a mum she is respectful to me like my own mother, but does she not go out in the shopping centres parties weddings---all activities totally against Islam but have you ever tried to teach her that Aayah.....but you are quick to apply on Aayesha while she went out once in her life(not for shopping or wedding but in the name of Allah its a different topic) while your mum must be going out many many times in a single day.....do you hate her as much as you hate from Hadrar Ayesha(Radsi Allah an ha)

There is another Aayah in the same Quran which was sent by Allah to clarify the position of Hadrat Aayesha when she was blamed in the time of Prophet(peace be upon him and his family) why don't you have a glance at that before you put her great personality under question

This is just start I will keep coming back with interesting logical comments and facts

Comment

In addition to the above ayat, it is only fair to also comment on the following Ayat.

What position does Hazrat Ali RA take on for going to war with Hazrat A'ishaa RA.

033.053 O ye who believe! Enter not the Prophet’s houses,- until leave is given you,- for a meal, (and then) not (so early as) to wait for its preparation: but when ye are invited, enter; and when ye have taken your meal, disperse, without seeking familiar talk. Such (behaviour) annoys the Prophet: he is ashamed to dismiss you, but Allah is not ashamed (to tell you) the truth. And when ye ask (his ladies) for anything ye want, ask them from before a screen: that makes for greater purity for your hearts and for theirs. Nor is it right for you that ye should annoy Allah’s Apostle, or that ye should marry his widows after him at any time. Truly such a thing is in Allah’s sight an enormity.

It wasn't a one way battle, but took TWO.

So if one ayat was breached by Hazrat A'ishaa RA, then another was breached by Hazrat Ali RA.

EITHER THEY WERE BOTH RIGHT OR BOTH WRONG.

Comment

I fell if one is in threat he has a right to defend himself!!

If you read History You will find that aysha rallied againt Hazrat ali(and not the other way around)

My Question is simple
        Did Aysha leave the house and raise her voice while the battle was going on or not?

------------------
        When the Lion is Dead, Every Assthinks it can Kick it!!!!

Comment

Dear Shah Jahan u wrote
          .........""My Question is simple
          Did Aysha leave the house and raise her voice while the battle was going on or not?""...

My question is even simpler.....does your mother leaves the house every day or not????

Comment

wasir

i believe aisha was the wife of the prophet(saw) and not shah jehan's....aisha is being referred to in the quran not shah jehan's...

now answer that straight forward question...she must have left her house, rite?
            she started the war against the rightly guided caliph...isn't that wrong? do u not think that the caliph held some respect in society...as their leader?!

------------------
            "There as many ideas in the minds of men and women as there are stars in the sky, it is your job to hold on to one and make it come true"
            Anonymous

Comment

Okay, let's answer the question.

YES, Hazrat Ai'shaa RA did leave the confines of the house.

Now can somebody please answer the following question.

Did Hazrat Ali RA meet Hazrat Ai'shaa RA behind the confines of a screen when she left the house.

The ayats specifically ordered the wives to stay at home, and also specifically ordered the Sahaabah to approach the wives from behind a screen.

Comment

sholay

going by that logic...sooo if mud is splashed on u, it's ure fault?

------------------
                "There as many ideas in the minds of men and women as there are stars in the sky, it is your job to hold on to one and make it come true"
                Anonymous

Comment

Exactly my point.

The question is why was the mud splashed in the first place? and do I take revenge on the Mud?

If for arguments sake Hazrat Ai'Shaa RA did not honour the ayat by going to the battlefield, then Hazrat Ali RA did not honour the ayat by treating her as his Mother and by not dealing with her from behind a screen.

Our mothers can treat us in certain ways but being their children, we would never raise our voices let alone fingers towards them.

The fact of the matter is neither you or I were there and therefore we are treading on dangerous ground with assumptions and opinions.

Did the relationship between Hazrat Ali RA and Hazrat Ai'Shaa deterioate to such an extent that both parties despised each other after this unfortunate event! NO it did not.

But unfortunately people have added so much hatred throughout the years that Sectarianism is rife and alive and kicking.

The fact is that if we were to look at this topic from a critical point of view, then both parties must take blame for the actions and breach of Ayats.

Comment

What do the defenders of Ayesha say about these ayats revealed in the shaan of Ayesha and Hafsa?

[at-Tahrim 66:4] If ye two turn in repentance to Him, your hearts are indeed so inclined; But if ye back up each other against him, truly God is his Protector, and Gabriel, and righteous one among those who believe,- and furthermore, the angels - will back (him) up.

Its not that simple guys. Ayesha did not only came out of home but she also fought a war that lead to death of more than 70,000 muslims. She was told to not fight by other wives and she was also reminded of hadiths saying that "Fighting against Ali (as) is fighting against me".

May Allah guide the truth seekers. Ameen
                    "And those who oppress shall see what kind of outcome overturns them." [26:227] Al-Quran

Comment

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

We read in the Holy Qur’an

“And whoever kills a believer intentionally, his recompense shall be hell, he shall abide therein and God’s wrath (Ghazibullaho) shall be on him and his curse (lanato), and is prepared for him a great torment” (Surah Nisa, v 93)

History testifies that during the battles of Sifeen and Jamal 70,800 Muslims lost their lives. What is the position of the killers here? Is this verse not applicable to them? If these individuals opposed the Khalifa of the time and were responsible for spreading fitnah (dissension) and murder, what will be their position on the Day of Judgement?

During her lifetime Hadhrath Ayesha was a severe critic of Hadhrath Uthman, to the point that she advocated his killing. How is it that following his murder, she chose to rebel against Imam Ali (as) on the premise that his killers should be apprehended? Why did she leave Makkah, portray Hadhrath Uthman as a victim and mobilise opposition from Basrah? Was this decision based on her desire to defend Hadhrath Uthman or was it motivated by her animosity towards Hadhrath Ali (as)?
                      History records that she said the following about Hadhrath Uthman “Kill this old fool (Na'thal), for he is unbeliever”, see History of Ibn Athir, v3, p206, Lisan al-Arab, v14, p141, al-Iqd al-Farid, v4, p290 and Sharh Ibn Abi al-Hadid, v16, pp 220-223

At the end i'd like to suggest all of you to use decent approach in this thraed so we can learn something out of the whole practice. Thanks you.

Salaam
                      ramesha
                      "Verily, I am leaving behind two precious things among you: the Book of God and my kindred, my household..(Sahi Muslim, Hadith Thaqalayn is narrated by thirty plus Companions of the Prophet)

Comment

But then the question arises of why did the Prophet PBUH marry her?

Surely Allah guided the Prophet PBUH and could of foretold him of his chosen Partners.

The fact remains that when the Qur'aan mentions the Prophets PBUH family, it includes all the wives and children, not just select few!

History also states that Hazrat Ali RA and Hazrat Ai'shaa RA both wanted to avoid a clash and negotiate for a settlement. But unfortunately the Sabaites were not interested. The real culprit here was MUAWIYA and not the wife or son in law of the Prophet PBUH.

The question that needs answering is why did the Wife of the Prophet PBUH go to war with her husbands cousin and son in law. And why did the son in law and cousin of the Prophet PBUH go to war with the Prophets Wife!

Regardless of who started what, the fact remains that both sides shed the blood of MUSLIMS.

Were the Qur'aanic ayats broken on both sides or just one.

Comment

Salaam Sholay,

First of all being related to Prophet (pbuh) entitiles you of nothing (quran assures this). Panjetan and Ahlul Bayt are the exception since they are claimed to be pure by the Quran (Does not Include the wives).

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) also married the daughter of Abu Sufiyan, Umme Habibi, the biggest enemy of Islam. You cant just say Ayesha was good because she was prophet's wife.

Pagluu has given you an ayat that says that "TWO" of the wives had twsited hearts and they planned conspiracy against prophet (pbuh), you think Prophet couldnt see that? Did he not know that when he married them? Offcourse he did. Didn't Prophet Noah's wife disobeyed him, Why did he marry her in a first place if the Prophets only marry pious women?

Another thing you need to make a correction is when you said "Both sides made the mistakes"!
                          What exactly do you mean by that? What do you know about Jamal and Siffen? Could you write down every instruction Imam Ali give to his army before the battle? Imam told them all not to touch any women/children/old and never kill anyone unless you are compelled to and never do the attack yourself.
                          Imam Also reminded Talha and Zubair about how Prophet had said to them that they will one day lead a big war and that will lead them to Jahannum. Upon hearing this Zubair backed off. Why didn't Ayesha?

Can you also please write down from the history what Imam Ali did to Ayesha once the battle was over.

Hazrath Ali (as) was not an oridnary person. He was a successor of our Prophet and an guided Imam. Leading a war against him is challenging Allah.

Khuda Hafiz
                          ramesha

"Verily, I am leaving behind two precious things among you: the Book of God and my kindred, my household..(Sahi Muslim, Hadith Thaqalayn is narrated by thirty plus Companions of the Prophet)

Comment

uff.. all i'm gonna say here is... we were not there, and history is all contorted because of the various different sources.. not all of which are authentic..... so whats the point of debating all this? and questioning the wife of the Prophet(PBUH) and other historical characters? and how is it even significant?

And please, all characters who so openly criticized the wife of the Prophet(PBUH), please keep in mind that you could be wrong.

A question to all those who're questioning the wife of the Prophet(PBUH)(Question 2.
                            Did Aysha stay in her house while the battle of jamal was going on or was she displaying herself like the time of Ignorance
                            ), Is it a part of our religion to criticize the wife of the Prophet? If yes, then u're obviously following the wrong religion, since its only upto Allah(SWT) to judge a person's character.. and if no, then lets leave this useless discussion as is.

Ramesha is the only one who's showing a little common sense by atleast saying Hazrat Ayesha.

Anyway, point being, its history, let it be that way. And, if there's anything to be gained by this discussion, i'll be glad to participate.

Comment

Originally posted by ammarr:
                              ........and questioning the wife of the Prophet(PBUH) and other historical characters? and how is it even significant?.........Anyway, point being, its history, let it be that way. And, if there's anything to be gained by this discussion, i'll be glad to participate.

Salaam bro Ammar,
                              Its good to see that there are people like you out there.
                              I think its very important that we discuss these issues. Although it is essential that we all must put aside our emotions and refrain using foolish language or remarks. Allah has comanded us to follow the Quran adn Hadith and sunni source of hadith is hugely dependent on Hadrath Ayesha. Shias have the same Quran but we have our Hadiths via the Ahlay Bayt (as), whom the Quran testifies to be PURE and away from all the bad things.

Who Hadiths will be more correct now?

Ahlul Bayt, Whom Quran testifies of being pure and clean. History backs this up. They all had trememndous characters and even their worst of enemies couldnt deny this. Their love is also made essential by the Allah in the Holy Quran.

Wives and Sahabas, not all of them were pious. History repitively arises questions about their charcter. Quran called two of the wives having "Twsited Heart"!

Who is better then? Is there any ayat or hadith that asks us to follow wives or sahabas?
                              Both shia and sunni books are full of hadiths where Hazoor has emphasised over n over that Ahlay Bayt must be loved and followed. They are no different to Hazoor. Imam Hasan and Hussain (as) are the prince of Paradise. Bibi Fatima Zahra (as) is the lady of Jannat. Imam Ali (as) is the Lion of Allah.
                              Dont we all agree on this?

What should our feelings be towards a person who fights with the Lion of Allah? or hurt Bibi Fatima? Or dont let Imam Hasan get buried next to his nanna?

[al-Fatihah 1:5] Thee (alone) we worship; Thee (alone) we ask for help.
                              [al-Fatihah 1:6] Show us the straight path,
                              [al-Fatihah 1:7] The path of those whom Thou hast favoured; Not the (path) of those who earn Thine anger nor of those who go astray.

salaam
                              ramesha

[This message has been edited by ramesha (edited July 04, 2001).]

Comment

Working...
                              X